Houston @ Texas Tech on Fox

Disco Missile

56 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I said in the other Tech thread Bowman should be the starter from here on out.  But this defense is still pathetic.

yes He should be.

He is leaving no doubt, and I am good with that.

Henry. Wesley, and Vasher kicking ass... behind an OL fighting their asses off.

I was a fan of Opie vs New Jersey doucher boy. 

That is over now. Fuck UH. Fuck him for hiring Briles. 

Edited by slorch
drunk as fuck banging on a keyboard Wreck em

UH thought they were fast tempo. 

Kliffy ran it up their ass.  Over 46 min time if pissession. Credit where credit is due. 

I have ragged on cKK. 

Edited by slorch

earlier they said Wesley was from Vegas. I thought he was a QB commit from Cibolo Steele. 

Bowman breaks Mahomes’ freshman passing record

Kudos to this o-line. 

Kudoes to Wesley, Bowman, Vasher, and Henry  

Kudos to Kliff and Gibbs for dominating the 2nd half v

Edited by slorch

possibly the best coached game by Kliff evAR

the Texas game was good last year as was the UH game, but Texas was not that good last year and neither was UH

I think there were two turning points the one was when Tech failed to get a 1st down at about the 3 and UH got a cheap shot penalty trying to be all "hard" like they were for the first half and Tech got a 1st down from that and then punched it in (I think to take the lead).....it was one of those "finally it is not Tech doing something stupid" moments

the second one was when Tech did get the stupid penalty on the 3rd and long and they threw the receiver down out of bounds, but they did not fold and let that haunt them for the rest of the game

this is probably one of the better teams Tech has faced in a while especially in the OOC and Tech really needed this win and they did not come out "trying to win too much" and instead let UH beat themselves trying to be "hard" and instead being stupid and losing their "edge" when Tech answered them point for point and then managed to take the lead even after not playing great on offense and not good at all on D.....then when Tech answered kept answering to take the lead in the 3rd UH just mentally folded and when Tech got up by 14 it was over mentally for UH

Tech needed this game badly for a number of reasons

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Does Coach Bro get some brownie points for this win?  

Yes.

2nd half adjustments for the win...

I am pretty much neutral on him.  If he goes 6-6 this season, it would be a good result against a very tough schedule.

34 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Let it go Major, it's over.  Calling time outs is kinda a bitch move.

Consistent with their whole bitchassedness this weekend.

Fuck Blinn Junior University.

41 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Does Coach Bro get some brownie points for this win?  

KK beat them last year as well and then preceded to then flash his ass the remainder of the season, so no, no brownie points from me yet.  Not bitching about a win, but there were still some hallmarks of a poorly coached team that were present.

• Like 1