Caden Sterns

BigOrange1

I'm not sure why this comparison is even being compared. a safety that was defensive freshman of the year vs a guy who offensive lineman ran faster than him in the 40 at the combine. Why is this a thing? Sloneil runs his mouth, and that's about it. 

Ironically, now that 6th or 7th rounder donovan is gone, his game is going to have to back up his mouth. 

Have fun covering over the top of 4.4 receivers when you run a 4.9. At least you will be on the bottom of the screen on sportscenter. 

10 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

Because Twitter is all about stirring the pot to manufacture traffic. This in nothing but the aftermath of a quality troll post.

Well, we all do know one thing: aggy is the Nation Champions of all polls.  Even if they absolutely know that Sterns is better than their 4.9 40 safety, the agenda must be followed.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see tree getting their asses handed to them.  Well, they'll always have those cooler than everybody else degrees.  Shaw, you'd be on your way out but fortunately, you coach Stanford where you are are probably signed for life or until you decide to actually coach for something.  Good luck retiring a Cardinal I guess.  

24 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

He is still making inexperienced mistakes... Bad angles.  Seems like he has been overhyped.

Brandon Jones seems like the better safety...

You see this a lot with guys that have hot starts to freshman years.  Not down on him persay and think he'll be a really good player but he's struggling with angles this season.  I don't if you remember Jones his first two years.  Very lost.