Dicker The Kicker

Shaggy3.0

2 hours ago, Quasimofo said:
12 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:
He couldn’t have been more relaxed seeming before that kick when he was joking around.

That's usually some nervous, skinny guy with two colored shoes, frantically kicking into a net until the last minute. They kept showing him over there smiling and winking, then he trots out like Bear Jew coming out of a tunnel with a bat.

What was there to be worried about? He made the first kick and tackle of the game too. Bookended the game.

Edited by TexMexBuddha
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 10/7/2018 at 1:30 AM, TexMexBuddha said:
What was there to be worried about? He made the first kick and tackle of the game too. Bookended the game.

Glad someone mentioned that, if he doesn't make the tackle they run that shit to the house..

Saw a picture of the tackle last night. It was a really solid effort. He threw his body in there to make the stop

Anybody else see the resemblance of Dicker's smile/smirk after the kick to that of the spooly- haired Victorian looking dude gif that gets used here all the time? Don't know what the gif is from but the slow, shit eatin' grin came to mind as soon as they did the close up of Dicker.

Kicking into the same endzone, OU fans going nuts and then the ball goes wide left, no good. OU fans deflated. Texas wins. 

Thanks. Couldn’t remember which year that was but that’s it.

Lasher was gladhanding and prancing around on the sidelines before that kick. My brother said, “look at that guy - I guarantee he’s gonna miss it”.

I have to admit, seeing Dicker with the casual grin made me call back to that in a bad way. The difference is that Cameron fucks. Like fucking ice, baby. Legend.

Thanks. Couldn’t remember which year that was but that’s it.

Lasher was gladhanding and prancing around on the sidelines before that kick. My brother said, “look at that guy - I guarantee he’s gonna miss it”.

I have to admit, seeing Dicker with the casual grin made me call back to that in a bad way. The difference is that Cameron fucks. Like fucking ice, baby. Legend.
I was at that game the last 5 min was insane, so loud my ears were bleeding. Screamed so much that I had to sign to get a beer and fletchers after the game. Miracle that Texas scored to take the lead. OU almost got intercepted on that last drive. OU fucked up the time outs and the clock and shithead had to run out with like 15 sec and get set and kick. Kick looked good and OU side was screaming and we were holding our breaths and then the refs signaled no good and we went crazy.

Best OU game evah. This one was almost as good. Almost only because I wasn't in the Cotton Bowl. If I had been there, this year best evah!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

Nice!  I know the stakes were huge but 2 good medium distance kicks gets you a national weekly award?

2/2 FGs 6/6 PATs is a good game. To add to that he cocked that shit back and banged the game winner against fuck OU.

Lou Groza would piss in your cheerios if he heard you belittling his name like that.

11 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

He almost cost us the game.     He is personally responsible for my freak out on Baylor’s last series.  Brewer’s dad’s too

Offense needs to find a way to score TDs in the redzone, not settle and depend on a kicker. Definitely need to make that 34yarder, though.