Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

On 3/26/2018 at 10:20 AM, Escapedgoat said:

That is an interesting sign over there by that Sprite colored bicycle there.

22 hours ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Can't stand those bikes. 

Those things are like a plague of locusts.

Beto should clean up in the 4 major metropolitan areas. It's all that wasteland space between them with backwoods ass people that always fucks us in elections. 

Lived in Texas all my life and have seen first hand how fucking weird the sprawled out space in this state can be. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, In10se said:

Beto should clean up in the 4 major metropolitan areas. It's all that wasteland space between them with backwoods ass people that always fucks us in elections. 

Lived in Texas all my life and have seen first hand how fucking weird the sprawled out space in this state can be. 

It's pretty much like that in every state.

2 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

I support the man for his political views. It is rather simple. 

Views plural? He has one view, how to be president someday. He stands for nothing, least of all the interests of those who vote for him.

9 minutes ago, softlynow said:

Views plural? He has one view, how to be president someday. He stands for nothing, least of all the interests of those who vote for him.

That is a rather ridiculous statement. Sure he may desire to be president but he has stood firm on a number of issues. You are wasting your breath, I wont be voting for Beto and i will be voting for Cruz. 

• Fuck You 1