My Texas Experience

GreenspointTexas

48 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

you truly can't make this shit up

I go over there occasionally and try to fuck with them.  Heavy emphasis on "try."  Most of them are so fucking stupid it defies belief.  Zero self awareness.  

The one post that blows my mind is they can't say "Surly Horns" because it will give the BOMC a million clicks and thus a decided schematic advantage for the next 100 years.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

So the targeting hit on their defensive lineman and the interception by Boyd were questionable calls?

From the article I gathered that after the "non-safety" (a pretty bad call.  Taurean Henderson v. OU level) that anything officiating related was suspect. 

Basically, like arguing balls and strikes.  Once you start, you can't stop.

End of the game the small Trojan Band continent relegated to the upper reaches of the north end zone tried to play to USC fight song only to be drowned out by the jumbotron intern.

Please fire that douchebag....

However, at end of the game USC travel band made their way up the hill to buses on Red River....they were having a blast marching along (unfortunately got some unkind shit thrown at them by some tshirt fans). They assembled right on Red River by outlet taikgats, got some directions from their band director, played the fight song and adjourned. Pretty cool of them actually.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gecko said:

End of the game the small Trojan Band continent relegated to the upper reaches of the north end zone tried to play to USC fight song only to be drowned out by the jumbotron intern.

Please fire that douchebag....

However, at end of the game USC travel band made their way up the hill to buses on Red River....they were having a blast marching along (unfortunately got some unkind shit thrown at them by some tshirt fans). They assembled right on Red River by outlet taikgats, got some directions from their band director, played the fight song and adjourned. Pretty cool of them actually.

Yeah, they did the same thing to us last year with The Eyes

• Like 1

Did anyone bitching about the non-safety mention the blatant hold on their first TD or the trapped ball on the long reception that lead to their 2nd TD?

Sorry for sounding like a sore winner.  It's just that the only USC fan I know is my daughter's college soccer coach.  A few of her teammates watched the game on a road trip, and she said she really had to bite her tongue.  He's not a USC grad though, just an LA guy.

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1

I'm skeptical as hell about this sort of post, but everyone in our section was cool to the SC dudes until some jackass through a football that almost hit a cheerleader, at which point we all pointed him out to the cops.  Cool point was defending about four SC fans against the cops who wanted just to bust someone instead of the guy who threw the ball and who bolted immediately thereafter.

• Like 1

It could be worse. You should checkout the game reports from Clemson fans last week. I don’t know if this is true or not. Seems like it could be. Aggy is weird:

I had my own horrible experience the last time the Tigers played down in College Station last week. Me and the wife and my neighbor and his wife are great long-time Tiger fans and we decided to make the trip down to College Station for the game.

We found CS nice enough, and looked forward to a great day of tailgating and SEC football. We parked the RV together with
a few other Clemson boosters who had driven down for the game, but mostly surrounded by aggy fans. We got there around 9 a.m. and broke out the beer and brats, and stoked up the barbecue. I'd brought my mutt Dusty, he was a 9-year-old Golden Retriever, a bit
gimpy from arthritis but friendly as all heck whose favorite thing in the whole world was to go to football tailgaters. I'd dragged that
dog all over the country - to Michigan and Nebraska in '14; to Wisconsin in '15 and never had any bad experience with Dusty - he
was the type of dog that would melt even the hardest Husker, who'd he greet with his favorite whiff frisbee in mouth.

Anyways, we were having a pretty good time at the tailgater, talking it up with other Tiger fans and even breaking out some cold
and icy ones for a few aggy fans who stopped by to chat and talk about the big game.

It was mostly friendly stuff, except for one group of aggy fans in an old yellow school bus with back-to-back Aggy and
Confederate flags who were directly to the right of my RV. From the time they got there, I sensed there was trouble. There was six
or seven of them, two of them apparently female. They were pretty loud and obnoxious from the beginning, blaring out what
sounded like Justin Bieber or worse. The seemed to have showed up drunk, and were drinking hard liquor, straight from the
bottle. Soon after they got there, Dusty wandered on over and the biggest and meanest looking of the bunch (who they called
Tiny), with a big Texas A&M logo tatooed his forehead, starts chasing him off yelling "GET ON OUT HERE YA Gawdang Carolina
DOG!!!! Except he didn't say "dang". He apparently didn't like the fact that Dusty was wearing his favorite Clemson doggie sweater.

Anyways, I just gathered up Dusty and we stayed to ourselves with other Tiger fans trying to keep as far from trouble as we could.
Pretty soon it was time to go to the game, and I did what I always do with Dusty, I tied his teather to the RV, leaving him a bowl of
water and some food. I've regretted that decision a thousand times since then, even though at the time I'd thought nothing of it.
The trouble makers in the school bus by then were ignoring us, having been joined by other friends, and obviously intoxicated in
the extreme.

Of course we enjoyed the game, what with a Clemson win and all, and found Kyle Field to be an impressive stadium, even though the aggy fans were as placid as Tiger fans usually are. As we walked from the stadium after the game and approached the RV I could see
right away that something was wrong. The Tiger awning attached to the RV and covering the picnic table had been knocked
over. I ran up to the RV calling Dusty’s name and to my horror saw that Dusty wasn’t there. The only thing there was his leash
and empty collar.

I looked frantically around for old Dusty, calling his name and asking anyone who would listen if they’d seen an old Golden
Retriever with a Clemson sweater. No one had. I was nearly in tears when I heard laughter and barking behind me. I turned around to
again face the Aggies on the bus, who by then numbered 10-12 or so. They were laughing, hollering and barking. I gathered my
courage and approached the group. Where’s my dog?? I demanded. All I got back was laughter and barking, and the big ugly one
just took a big bite out the huge Turkey leg he had just grabbed off the barbeque, dripping sauce all over his dirty Dat Nguyen 
jersey. “We ain’t seen no damn dog,” someone said, provoking more laughter and barking from the group. I was angry as hell,
looking at each of them eye to eye, trying to see in their faces what they might have done with my Dusty.

“Hey mister,” one of them finally said, “you hungry?” “Want something to eat?” I turned to look at the aggy fan minding the grill.
“We were doggone hungry, so we cooked something up!” The whole group burst into howling laughter at that point, more than one
spitting up food or liquor, bowled over and slapping each other on their backs. It was only then I realized where my Dusty had
gone. That wasn’t no turkey leg that Tiny was eating.

“You ate Dusty,” I said to the aggy fans.

Uttering that awful truth only sent the aggies into further laughter, and I did the only thing I could do. I turned around and walked
back to the RV. I told the wife that Dusty was gone and there wasn’t no point in looking for him. She could see I was upset and
started to protest but then looked in my eyes and saw that it was true and that was that.

Ever since that trip to CS, I havn’t much liked aggy fans. Each Saturday when I hear the Football scores over the PA, or on
the radio, I take special pleasure when A&M is at the losing end. Yesterday, I finally got me a new dog, a retriever, just a pup,
who we named Dusty II. He’s a great dog and loves tailgating, though he can never replace old Dusty.

On Monday, at a mall in Tuscaloosa, me and the wife ran into a group of Alabama football players. Saban was there, and I think that
Hurts kid was too (he’s from Texas). I told them about Dusty and they practically cried. Most of them had dogs as kids,
and didn’t have words bad enough for the kind of fans that would eat dog. I told them that I had moved on, not one to hold grudges
or to be hateful, even for such an awful thing. But I did ask them one thing. When you go into CS this year, could you do old
Dusty a favor? Beat those aggies. Saban told me, “we’ll win for Dusty.”

I hope they do too. Damn dog eaters.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spankytoes said:

It could be worse. You should checkout the game reports from Clemson fans last week. I don’t know if this is true or not. Seems like it could be. Aggy is weird:

I had my own horrible experience the last time the Tigers played down in College Station last week. Me and the wife and my neighbor and his wife are great long-time Tiger fans and we decided to make the trip down to College Station for the game.

We found CS nice enough, and looked forward to a great day of tailgating and SEC football. We parked the RV together with
a few other Clemson boosters who had driven down for the game, but mostly surrounded by aggy fans. We got there around 9 a.m. and broke out the beer and brats, and stoked up the barbecue. I'd brought my mutt Dusty, he was a 9-year-old Golden Retriever, a bit
gimpy from arthritis but friendly as all heck whose favorite thing in the whole world was to go to football tailgaters. I'd dragged that
dog all over the country - to Michigan and Nebraska in '14; to Wisconsin in '15 and never had any bad experience with Dusty - he
was the type of dog that would melt even the hardest Husker, who'd he greet with his favorite whiff frisbee in mouth.

Anyways, we were having a pretty good time at the tailgater, talking it up with other Tiger fans and even breaking out some cold
and icy ones for a few aggy fans who stopped by to chat and talk about the big game.

It was mostly friendly stuff, except for one group of aggy fans in an old yellow school bus with back-to-back Aggy and
Confederate flags who were directly to the right of my RV. From the time they got there, I sensed there was trouble. There was six
or seven of them, two of them apparently female. They were pretty loud and obnoxious from the beginning, blaring out what
sounded like Justin Bieber or worse. The seemed to have showed up drunk, and were drinking hard liquor, straight from the
bottle. Soon after they got there, Dusty wandered on over and the biggest and meanest looking of the bunch (who they called
Tiny), with a big Texas A&M logo tatooed his forehead, starts chasing him off yelling "GET ON OUT HERE YA Gawdang Carolina
DOG!!!! Except he didn't say "dang". He apparently didn't like the fact that Dusty was wearing his favorite Clemson doggie sweater.

Anyways, I just gathered up Dusty and we stayed to ourselves with other Tiger fans trying to keep as far from trouble as we could.
Pretty soon it was time to go to the game, and I did what I always do with Dusty, I tied his teather to the RV, leaving him a bowl of
water and some food. I've regretted that decision a thousand times since then, even though at the time I'd thought nothing of it.
The trouble makers in the school bus by then were ignoring us, having been joined by other friends, and obviously intoxicated in
the extreme.

Of course we enjoyed the game, what with a Clemson win and all, and found Kyle Field to be an impressive stadium, even though the aggy fans were as placid as Tiger fans usually are. As we walked from the stadium after the game and approached the RV I could see
right away that something was wrong. The Tiger awning attached to the RV and covering the picnic table had been knocked
over. I ran up to the RV calling Dusty’s name and to my horror saw that Dusty wasn’t there. The only thing there was his leash
and empty collar.

I looked frantically around for old Dusty, calling his name and asking anyone who would listen if they’d seen an old Golden
Retriever with a Clemson sweater. No one had. I was nearly in tears when I heard laughter and barking behind me. I turned around to
again face the Aggies on the bus, who by then numbered 10-12 or so. They were laughing, hollering and barking. I gathered my
courage and approached the group. Where’s my dog?? I demanded. All I got back was laughter and barking, and the big ugly one
just took a big bite out the huge Turkey leg he had just grabbed off the barbeque, dripping sauce all over his dirty Dat Nguyen 
jersey. “We ain’t seen no damn dog,” someone said, provoking more laughter and barking from the group. I was angry as hell,
looking at each of them eye to eye, trying to see in their faces what they might have done with my Dusty.

“Hey mister,” one of them finally said, “you hungry?” “Want something to eat?” I turned to look at the aggy fan minding the grill.
“We were doggone hungry, so we cooked something up!” The whole group burst into howling laughter at that point, more than one
spitting up food or liquor, bowled over and slapping each other on their backs. It was only then I realized where my Dusty had
gone. That wasn’t no turkey leg that Tiny was eating.

“You ate Dusty,” I said to the aggy fans.

Uttering that awful truth only sent the aggies into further laughter, and I did the only thing I could do. I turned around and walked
back to the RV. I told the wife that Dusty was gone and there wasn’t no point in looking for him. She could see I was upset and
started to protest but then looked in my eyes and saw that it was true and that was that.

Ever since that trip to CS, I havn’t much liked aggy fans. Each Saturday when I hear the Football scores over the PA, or on
the radio, I take special pleasure when A&M is at the losing end. Yesterday, I finally got me a new dog, a retriever, just a pup,
who we named Dusty II. He’s a great dog and loves tailgating, though he can never replace old Dusty.

On Monday, at a mall in Tuscaloosa, me and the wife ran into a group of Alabama football players. Saban was there, and I think that
Hurts kid was too (he’s from Texas). I told them about Dusty and they practically cried. Most of them had dogs as kids,
and didn’t have words bad enough for the kind of fans that would eat dog. I told them that I had moved on, not one to hold grudges
or to be hateful, even for such an awful thing. But I did ask them one thing. When you go into CS this year, could you do old
Dusty a favor? Beat those aggies. Saban told me, “we’ll win for Dusty.”

I hope they do too. Damn dog eaters.

I would say this is bullshit except the "two of them apparently female" makes it seem possible

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

“You know it's fake because they said they spent the night in Marathon. Why would you leave I-10 and go through Marathon? There is no logical explanation for that detail except that someone took a quick look at a map and picked a town in that general area.”

^^^

gold

Bunch of sleuthing mother fuckers over there.

15 hours ago, tejas60 said:

I love the fact one of those idiots posted a clip of they aggy band and someone actually thanked them for posting. "Such precision, gives me goosebumps every time I watch it" lol. 

When do the tv ratings come out? I'm curious to see how 2 down bluebloods did compared to some of the other games of the day. I'm sure it came in well behind couch burners and cockroaches since they were on ABC.

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats

The last thing I would call Surly fans is classy.  
We know, nothing is as class as you classy ags that set the bar in class in any classification of classiness. 
Now I'm an Aggie?  Man, you people are fucking stupid.  Graduated from Texas about 25 years ago.
aggy fight! aggy fight!

Hey fuckyou what is your class number? You rubbed your nubs off your ring yet?38e2d86b6e829c3efe675a5f02c1938f.gif

5 hours ago, TexasFan21 said:

The kicker did not even get hit. He was running after Wheeler and tore his ACL trying to simply run. 

The holder is the one who got earholed hard, but was not the one injured. 

Hate to hear that the kicker tore an ACL.

13 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

“You know it's fake because they said they spent the night in Marathon. Why would you leave I-10 and go through Marathon? There is no logical explanation for that detail except that someone took a quick look at a map and picked a town in that general area.”

^^^

gold

Marathon_texas_gage_hotel.jpg

• Like 3