Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 3/27/2018 at 12:29 AM, Upgrayedd said:

Can’t back up a vehicle huh?

On 4/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, Fudbelty said:

It’s also much easier to wind up straight in a spot while backing up.

Think of it this way, do you parallel parking while moving forward? Fuck no. Front end pushing the rear >>>> front end pulling the rear.

On 3/29/2018 at 3:14 PM, Llogg said:

Do you also think the Earth is flat? Basic geometry skills tells you why backing in is superior and safer.

All of the above.

The hitch is also useful as a sorta "feeler" for backing in where there's a wall, large rock or the wooden wall @ the feed store & I can lightly tap it vs. my bumper getting in there.  
Plus, a close in & backed in parking is desired @ Pug's so I can put the horse feed in right off the front porch vs. going around the side & having to toss it over.

There's nothing you can do to or for that fellow.  Everything about that vehicle says: A)He/she does not give a single solitary fuck about what you think. B)There isn't a single solitary thing you can do to that vehicle that will make it worse. and C)S/He knows that both you and s/he know it.

This is simply a situation where  you have to sit back and admire the chutzpah and lack of give-a-fuck-edness.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rpspeed said:

This sweet ride at Lowes

31317722_10216401807781133_1825059589604

nice pvc rollbar

31252883_10216402755284820_8714950544049

Helped a buddy in high school cut the roof off of a 4x4 suburban like this .  Sprayed a rattle can camo paint  job and  installed a 6" pipe front bumper.   It became the war wagon for stupid high school senior shit.  We would fill the thing up with people and a couple of coolers of beer and go thrash it out in the country side.     /csb

On 5/7/2018 at 1:44 PM, Dewey said:

I watched this guy park, it took him a few times before he could get his truck into the space in front of me. Took sometime, but he nailed it.

3b579eb6beea141cd04c3bee29e63826.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Before passing judgement, which one are you?

• Like 1

On 5/7/2018 at 3:10 PM, elfenix said:

Just narrow enough that no one in a car bigger than a miata could fit. Guy in the booth heard me talking about these douchebags and said it happens every day.

e58b4845ba673e679dbfe1a16d711de5.jpg

is that steven avery’s salvage yard in manitowoc county?