Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 5/6/2019 at 10:35 PM, elfenix said:

If he'd have parked with his bumper on the sign someone bigger than a Yaris could have parked in front

db158dadd2d3cfcbf27381ebe6b1960d.jpg

Fucking hate parking downtown Houston for this very reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 10:08 PM, elfenix said:
On 5/13/2019 at 3:43 PM, RPM said:
Do they not paint parking spaces in Houston?

Not for parallel

Painting for parallel would, in fact, be a gross mismanagement of city funds. Houston has enough of that already. 

37 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

^^ Shitty parking spaces doesn’t help that. Even if she were inside the line, you still wouldn’t be able to open the door

You can't even see the line on the left side of the vehicle, and she's on the line on the right side, and you're defending that?

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

You can't even see the line on the left side of the vehicle, and she's on the line on the right side, and you're defending that?

That's fair. I was only pointing out that they could've been a few inches to the left, equally as far from the line as Buzz, and he still wouldn't be able to open his door. I'm just assuming Buzz was perfectly centered in his spot. 

21 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

That's fair. I was only pointing out that they could've been a few inches to the left, equally as far from the line as Buzz, and he still wouldn't be able to open his door. I'm just assuming Buzz was perfectly centered in his spot. 

I'm pretty sure I could have gotten my door open if she was as far away as I was, but yeah it was a tight parking deck. Makes it even worse that she shoehorned it in there (in a half empty deck).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

77118f738c86e46641bece1c36c4b503-full.jp

95db5e9c070f8895769d370a114502a8-full.jp

caught these 2 winners at the local building supply store

there was a 3rd one that was worse with a wrap for a local apartment complex on it, but my cam did not get the pic for some reason (screen was not showing well and the guy was loading his crap as I walked by)

the white truck was pulling away also as I took that pic

• 2 weeks later...