Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

spacer.png

18 hours ago, blacklab said:

IMG_5157.jpg

Not parking but close enough.

Dumb woman decides she doesn't want to park in garage for some reason, but instead of backing up and turning, she backs strait up, and pins herself against the fence and entrance. She had to back up and forward about 10 times to get out.

Edited by deadshank
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Friends...I have a winner. Downtown, on Christmas Eve...the prime row of spaces used by churchgoers.

830529afb2394256fd2461f62a7fc01a.jpg

Yep, those are SEVEN clearly lined/striped nose-in parking spaces, completely blocked by...two selfish assholes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD PARK, FUCK YOU!!!

That’s the holiday spirit!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Friends...I have a winner. Downtown, on Christmas Eve...the prime row of spaces used by churchgoers.

830529afb2394256fd2461f62a7fc01a.jpg

Yep, those are SEVEN clearly lined/striped nose-in parking spaces, completely blocked by...two selfish assholes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD PARK, FUCK YOU!!!

That’s the holiday spirit!

I think I would have angled into that center spot and taken an Uber home.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

IMG-20200217-175006.jpg

Fucking lady just pulled in like this and walked out.  Even though I was backed up as much as I could to give her room

Then I looked like the idiot, as I'm trying to nurse my car out enough to clear her fucking bumper, while not curbing my wheels on that edge on the right

Prime example of 1 asshole causing a cascade effect on the other people.

Then, when the vehicle on the L departs, it makes the remaining car look like a jackass to anyone who sees that 1 leftover vehicle.

*in this situation, the white car is in exit mode, so only the offender is left.da8259b6ab955d7f7beb6e25f476b59d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I worked parking at Pedaling the Prairie bike ride today. Warmup for the MS150. Working the parking is a volunteer position for my son’s school—all proceeds go to the school’s athletic booster club. The parking attendants are all parents like me, or coaches at the school. 

We had to park them in the Waller County Fairgrounds parking, which is starting to get pretty high grass/weeds in some places, but still parkable/drivable. Most of the folks were fine.  Typical recreational cyclists, understanding the situation, just nice folks. 
But every 50 cars or so would come the knucklehead that would ignore our directions, ignore the guys in yellow vests and big red lightsaber type flashlights, ushering them into neat, tidy rows, where everyone has an escape route. No, these delicate flowers were smarter than all the rest of the people, and would drive around the attendants, parking where they wanted to instead of where we asked them to, thereby backing up the line into the parking lot even more, and completely screwing up the pattern, flow, and system. 

Idiots. 

37 minutes ago, nnm said:

I worked parking at Pedaling the Prairie bike ride today. Warmup for the MS150. Working the parking is a volunteer position for my son’s school—all proceeds go to the school’s athletic booster club. The parking attendants are all parents like me, or coaches at the school. 

We had to park them in the Waller County Fairgrounds parking, which is starting to get pretty high grass/weeds in some places, but still parkable/drivable. Most of the folks were fine.  Typical recreational cyclists, understanding the situation, just nice folks. 
But every 50 cars or so would come the knucklehead that would ignore our directions, ignore the guys in yellow vests and big red lightsaber type flashlights, ushering them into neat, tidy rows, where everyone has an escape route. No, these delicate flowers were smarter than all the rest of the people, and would drive around the attendants, parking where they wanted to instead of where we asked them to, thereby backing up the line into the parking lot even more, and completely screwing up the pattern, flow, and system. 

Idiots. 

And this is where I'd casually walk over after they had disembarked their vehicle, and using a pair of side cutters, cut off their valve stems.

• Like 1

Then, when the vehicle on the L departs, it makes the remaining car look like a jackass to anyone who sees that 1 leftover vehicle.

*in this situation, the white car is in exit mode, so only the offender is left.da8259b6ab955d7f7beb6e25f476b59d.jpg

Did you watch all of them park? If not, how do you know the silver car is “the offender?” Couldn’t the real offender have already left, and you’re making the same assumption you were defending the white car for?

On 2/21/2020 at 8:07 PM, ROFL BOX said:

Lol.  You made your own point.  How do you know the offender to the left of the Acura didn’t already leave?

23 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Did you watch all of them park? If not, how do you know the silver car is “the offender?” Couldn’t the real offender have already left, and you’re making the same assumption you were defending the white car for?

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  You made your own point.  How do you know the offender to the left of the Acura didn’t already leave?

spacer.png

Sometimes I wonder how will it be before someone busts me with my world class parking skills.    I park the Jeep anyway I damn well please, the corvette is usually a double for sure, and the crew cab I can quad park that big bastage.  However, I usually park way away from any entrances or other vehicles.  And it gives the Mrs something complain about.   All the shit I drive doesn't have any dents, her SUV, well that's a different story.