Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Why, yes, I’m going to park right here and text people about important stuff.  Oh, no, I’m not going to get any fuel.  

D6F6C850-80D5-4D0B-9CC6-797ABF0461FD.jpeg

This makes me ragey. The gas station in front our hood always has jack asses like that. I’ve especially noticed the RR’s love to do it.

56 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Why, yes, I’m going to park right here and text people about important stuff.  Oh, no, I’m not going to get any fuel.  

D6F6C850-80D5-4D0B-9CC6-797ABF0461FD.jpeg

Energy corridor mom gonna energy corridor mom. Probably texting back and forth with her husband that just got laid off. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sometimes I wonder how will it be before someone busts me with my world class parking skills.    I park the Jeep anyway I damn well please, the corvette is usually a double for sure, and the crew cab I can quad park that big bastage.  However, I usually park way away from any entrances or other vehicles.  And it gives the Mrs something complain about.   All the shit I drive doesn't have any dents, her SUV, well that's a different story.

Sorry about your small penis.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/9/2020 at 8:17 PM, TrashMaster G said:

Three micro-peni.

Good thing the wife is easy to keep satisfied.  Now that we've identified my potential issue.  What's her's?  She drives a Suburban.  Well, not really drives more like careens and slides along the roadway.  I think she needs to see the eye doctor.

14 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Good thing the wife is easy to keep satisfied.  Now that we've identified my potential issue.  What's her's?  She drives a Suburban.  Well, not really drives more like careens and slides along the roadway.  I think she needs to see the eye doctor.

• Hook 'Em 1