Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

20 hours ago, futureman said:

tacodeli is packed. these are the take out spots where they run the food out to you. fat fucking westlake cunt parks like this and then goes in to eat. and yes, she was very fat. 

D9194CA6-9E33-4463-8732-AF1AB90AEA42.jpeg

Pics of Westlake cunt? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ABSR said:

The truck is parked like a douche, but from the location of the scratches the little Nissan Rogue is the one who made contact.

The only way that can be true is if the Nissan hit it trying to leave after the truck blocked them in. Truck still at fault.

Screenshot_2021-05-22_12-46-23.png

Forgot to take a photo but at the Rangers game this weekend in the assigned parking lot and this asshole in a LWB 350 with his hitch still on, not just a ball but an anti sway hitch was backed into our spot about halfway. We were in my BiL’s tundra so we ended up almost blocking the aisle. People threw beer cans all over his truck when in reality it was the 350.

1 hour ago, LebongJames said:

Forgot to take a photo but at the Rangers game this weekend in the assigned parking lot and this asshole in a LWB 350 with his hitch still on, not just a ball but an anti sway hitch was backed into our spot about halfway. We were in my BiL’s tundra so we ended up almost blocking the aisle. People threw beer cans all over his truck when in reality it was the 350.

Why didn't you just back in and push him out of the way? Oh yeah, Toyota.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JSB said:

Not a really bad parking job, just a really great looking vehicle in my office. On the hunt now to find it’s owner

435497d9af4239d994e3879a09c7827c.jpg

No way in hell I would drive that to work.  I would be afraid some jealous asshole would key it. 

This is why I leave my Bugatti Chiron at the dealership. 

5 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Not a parking thing, but still pretty dumb.  I don't know why this is legal.

image.thumb.png.64381f64ae09121d3c54d491935d2766.png

I guess there is a certain LoL factor because it's not just an Infinity, but a station wagon variety at that (sure, call it an SUV.  It's a station wagon).

Reminds me of the chariot in Ben Hur

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Not a parking thing, but still pretty dumb.  I don't know why this is legal.

image.thumb.png.64381f64ae09121d3c54d491935d2766.png

I guess there is a certain LoL factor because it's not just an Infinity, but a station wagon variety at that (sure, call it an SUV.  It's a station wagon).

You must not spend time in Houston, lotta elbows here.

2 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

This type of douche baggery parking ticks me off more so than any other type.  Bunch of lazy folks out there that are afraid of a few extra steps.

This is what zipties were invented for.