Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

21 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Anybody who parks on the line on the driver side is going to pay. 

Whoever started parking between the lines is the one who messed us up for eternity. If everyone parked ON the line on the drivers side (when pulling in forward) it would eliminate all questions and be much better.  That said... this play likely to drive most people crazy

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Can you imagine trying to get everyone in this country to park like that?  

We still have people on this site opposed to first-move-forward parking. No hope for the rest of the country. 
Also, can you imagine getting your wife to park like that? Intentionally, I mean?

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, nnm said:

We still have people on this site opposed to first-move-forward parking.

This seems like an attempt to fool stupid people in to believing that your entirely incorrect method is legitimate.  Call it what it is, the let's hold up the whole line of cars in the parking lot in a futile attempt to back into a parking space that was meant to be used for head in parking method.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

This seems like an attempt to fool stupid people in to believing that your entirely incorrect method is legitimate.  Call it what it is, the let's hold up the whole line of cars in the parking lot in a futile attempt to back into a parking space that was meant to be used for head in parking method.

The only configuration for which your point makes sense is the herring-bone style lot, where the spaces are angled in favor of the vehicles’ direction of travel. In that situation, it absolutely makes sense to go nose-in because of the flow of traffic. However, backing out of that space is just as dangerous as backing out of any other configuration.

Backing out is inherently more dangerous, particularly for serious injury and fatality incidents. Many, many industry groups have studied this and universally agree.  Here’s one: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1369847819308812 

In all other configurations, backing in is many times safer, and no less time consuming. The guy backing in doesn’t hold you up as much as Karen five-point backing out her Excursion, and is a much faster exit. Yet you focus your derision on the safer driver.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, Sam Lin said:

Pull forward parking strikes again.

On 9/22/2021 at 12:55 PM, Steel Shank said:

With my man NMAS on this one, kids.

On 9/22/2021 at 11:50 AM, nnm said:

The only configuration for which your point makes sense is the herring-bone style lot, where the spaces are angled in favor of the vehicles’ direction of travel. In that situation, it absolutely makes sense to go nose-in because of the flow of traffic. However, backing out of that space is just as dangerous as backing out of any other configuration.

Backing out is inherently more dangerous, particularly for serious injury and fatality incidents. Many, many industry groups have studied this and universally agree.  Here’s one: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1369847819308812 

In all other configurations, backing in is many times safer, and no less time consuming. The guy backing in doesn’t hold you up as much as Karen five-point backing out her Excursion, and is a much faster exit. Yet you focus your derision on the safer driver.

On 9/22/2021 at 11:30 AM, Felix said:

I bet I can back in faster than you can park forward.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

This one really pissed me off.... there was another empty spot to the right

90AE1196-4FE7-4598-AE09-A06B860BDEB2.jpeg

Looks like the civic passenger bashed in the dually fender. I know she didn’t, but he would deserve it and it looks like she did. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Not parking, but best place for this.

1. The Carolina squat is what this is called. Aka, I’m a douchebag.

2. The lug nuts and antenna confirm the above.

3. It’s an off-roading machine with those bald tires because he did so many accessories he can’t afford new ones. And it looks like because of the lift he wasn’t smart enough to go get an alignment and just drove it.

4cdda1bf81ebda5498a9be8a7bd2d134.jpg

17 hours ago, markstanco said:

Not parking, but best place for this.

1. The Carolina squat is what this is called. Aka, I’m a douchebag.

2. The lug nuts and antenna confirm the above.

3. It’s an off-roading machine with those bald tires because he did so many accessories he can’t afford new ones. And it looks like because of the lift he wasn’t smart enough to go get an alignment and just drove it.

4cdda1bf81ebda5498a9be8a7bd2d134.jpg

But the tailgate says its "Classic." See?  Right there it does.

Edited by deadshank
  • Haha 1