Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

The Waxahachie version of this thread must be lit. 

One man shot another over a parking space, sending him to the hospital, police in Texas said.

After the man shot the victim “at close range,” he walked back into his townhome saying “That’s my spot,” according to a probable cause affidavit obtained by the Waxahachie Daily Light.

The Waxahachie Police Department was called to the shooting at about 3:15 p.m. April 19, according to a statement shared to Facebook. 

Responding officers provided “life saving measures” to the victim, who was shot in the torso, before he was taken to a local hospital, authorities said. The suspect was arrested and taken into custody.

He’s charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to the Waxahachie Daily Light. 

Irina Post identified the victim as her husband, Shane Post, to local media outlets.

She told WFAA her family and the shooter have had small confrontations in the past, but none escalated like the one that afternoon.

“He came out in a robe, and he had already his gun loaded in his pocket,” she told the station, adding that her husband and his coworker were temporarily using the neighbor’s space in the gated lot.

“I can’t process any of it,” Shane’s mother, Dorothy Post, told WFAA. “He was shot over a parking spot.”

Shane Post, 32, was eventually flown from the local hospital to Methodist Dallas Medical Center for further treatment, according to the Waxahachie Daily Light. His wife says the bullet hit three organs, and he continues to recover from internal damage. 

“Shane has always been afraid to die,” she told the newspaper. “The only thing he thinks about is if he won’t be able to see me or the baby again. He keeps asking the doctors if he’s going to live, and he’s scared to go to sleep because he thinks he will die.”

The shooting remains under investigation.

Police ask anyone with additional information — including photos or video — to contact Detective Austin Starkey at 469-309-4400.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Ok, technically parked between the lines. But it was extremely douchey and in a parking lot. And on a side note, I knew an aggy grad who once did this to his bass boat.
1218596042_truckl_LI(2).thumb.jpg.f22be904ac807247c25fb1eb31f67a51.jpg
20220505_142529_HDR.thumb.jpg.cd9464af181434c4c341d4e7452f494e.jpg

Meh. Lease truck. To do that correctly with Line-X is really expensive. Way way way less douchebaggery than those 2 foot chrome wheel things in Houston.

All that guy has to do is a $.75 wash to clean it up. Pretty popular with the rock crawler jeep/FJ guys.

On 5/10/2022 at 10:25 PM, markstanco said:

Meh. Lease truck. To do that correctly with Line-X is really expensive. Way way way less douchebaggery than those 2 foot chrome wheel things in Houston.

All that guy has to do is a $.75 wash to clean it up. Pretty popular with the rock crawler jeep/FJ guys.

A few handfuls of pink dryer lint will stick to that thing like you wouldn’t believe.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I once saw where an asshole had parked his jacked up pickup like that at a grocery store, taking up three spots near the door of the store.  People parked in front of and behind him so that he couldn't move, then went about their shopping.  Dude was sitting in his truck yelling and honking his horn when I left the store.  I don't know how long he was there, but I hope it was a while.

This is a reminder that there are still good people in this world.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

$80k can buy this truck, but it clearly can’t buy a lick of sense. Seen at the Far West HEB - dumbass tried to completely cut over the curb. Didn’t see the giant-ass boulder, and high-centered on it. And I saw some fluid.

e08a4ad158f162282f3524a3c3ba3e94.jpg
e4b7b3dd895221072671c5a111dce946.jpg

E8AAA458-E22F-45A3-BBA8-6950C8EC758D.gif

23 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

$80k can buy this truck, but it clearly can’t buy a lick of sense. Seen at the Far West HEB - dumbass tried to completely cut over the curb. Didn’t see the giant-ass boulder, and high-centered on it. And I saw some fluid.

It's a King Ranch, so he should be OK. LOL!!!

Fucking douche dumbass.

Watched this person come flying into the spot, slam it in park, then get out in a rush to the point of it still running and the drivers door left open. Gotta be something urgent, right?

Spoiler

She was picking up a pizza from Pizza Hut. She waited inside for 5+ minutes with her car like this.

Bonus points for the busted off mirror. 

RClibIF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hmbre97 said:

Watched this person come flying into the spot, slam it in park, then get out in a rush to the point of it still running and the drivers door left open. Gotta be something urgent, right?

Reveal hidden contents

She was picking up a pizza from Pizza Hut. She waited inside for 5+ minutes with her car like this.

Bonus points for the busted off mirror. 

RClibIF.jpeg

Hit and run in a stolen vehicle?  

On 5/14/2022 at 9:44 PM, Brisketexan said:

The real hell of it is he had the wrong store.  He meant to go to Walmart...

image.png.dc5747833bacf2cb9231c56101b124c8.png

Edited by TrashMaster G
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe someone put this in the thread previously, but here's a relative of Parking Douche Baggery:  Idiots in cars.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/

The advent of dash cams has brought forth plenty of lulz and rage inducing behavior from our fellow motorists out and about on our nation's roadways.  Here's a sampling:

uh2l872c5q091.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Francisco 2.0

That last video, the filming car looks like it just goes on driving, instead of stopping to share the video with the guy that got hit.

Don't be an asshole. If you catch an accident on dashcam, stop and share the video! Have had 2 friends avoid getting screwed by police/insurance due to people sharing dashcam vid with them that agreed with their testimony in a he-said she said situation.

• Rage+1 1