Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

3 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I once saw a teenage kid back into a space at sonic in his big truck.  Then realized he couldn't push the button and order until he moved to the passenger seat.

Had an aggy sticker on the back.  No shit csb.

i believe you

I took up two spots yesterday. Got damn garage was exclusively "compact car" spots. Parking perfectly, my wheels would've been on both lines. Decided to use the second spot to make sure I would be able to get back in, and so as to not screw the person parked to my right (a Tahoe that was also on both lines). No ragrets!

I took up two spots yesterday. Got damn garage was exclusively "compact car" spots. Parking perfectly, my wheels would've been on both lines. Decided to use the second spot to make sure I would be able to get back in, and so as to not screw the person parked to my right (a Tahoe that was also on both lines). No ragrets!

No pic?

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Fuck that noise. It keeps the women drivers from fucking up your bumper. My hitch has put two holes into the front end of some shitty driver's car when they rolled into me in traffic.

Lady damned near totaled her bmw on mine a few months back. It was amazing the amount of damage to her car and zero to my truck. Fuck taking that thing off.

Edited by HOOKEM4

Need a ruling:

Crowded suburban athletics park, pretty full parking lot, ten empty handicapped spaces. Thoughts on idling in a handicap space while you wait for your kid? Said idler was not handicapped.

I’m inclined to say fuck you soccer mom in your new Escalade. Rules are rules.

• Like 2

Need a ruling:

Crowded suburban athletics park, pretty full parking lot, ten empty handicapped spaces. Thoughts on idling in a handicap space while you wait for your kid? Said idler was not handicapped.

I’m inclined to say fuck you soccer mom in your new Escalade. Rules are rules.
Meh. With 9 other spaces available, if Escalader is not eating the closer spots in relation to the pedestrian exit / entry points of access then I'm not concerned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

People that drive Porsche’s are all douchbags, even if they manage to park between the lines.

I keep my hitch on my truck all the time because I only use it for ranch stuff, towing stuff, and hauling stuff. You know stuff that a truck should actually be used for, unlike aggy who has a truck with a hitch just to have a place to put his SEC stickers.

• Like 1

It's been said before, and I'll say it again, hitch stays in.  People keep back and don't tailgate as much, keeps people from walking right next to the truck, and makes sure if some dumb ass bumps me while parking, he's getting the damage, not me.  Sorry if you're not smart enough to see a truck and look down at where you're walking.  Situational awareness, why do so many people these days lack it?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

It's been said before, and I'll say it again, hitch stays in.  People keep back and don't tailgate as much, keeps people from walking right next to the truck, and makes sure if some dumb ass bumps me while parking, he's getting the damage, not me.  Sorry if you're not smart enough to see a truck and look down at where you're walking.  Situational awareness, why do so many people these days lack it?

But what about when aggy backs into you? #teamnohitch

I keep my hitch on my truck all the time because I only use it for ranch stuff, towing stuff, and hauling stuff. You know stuff that a truck should actually be used for, unlike aggy who has a truck with a hitch just to have a place to put his SEC stickers.

I saw a truck the other day with a three ball hitch that was painted to match the truck. Obviously never used and even worse, ornamental. Who buys a three ball, and then pays to paint it for something that you will never use lest you scratch up that nice paint job?

Pic didn’t come out great, but wtf

c24c445fa000df2b2c0a00ed633d48b2.jpg

9 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

I don't think the hitch is the real problem.

The real problem is that hitches are usually on gigantic trucks that only marginally fit in the parking spots they're parked in, even without the hitch.