Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 12/9/2020 at 12:13 PM, RPM said:

But bump against something at 3mph and it will cost $3K+.

Truth. I had a 89 F-250 that came from the dealer with bumpers straight out of a mad max film. I used the shit out of that bumper and never had any damage. No chance I would do that shit with my new 250. All the plastic bs would be demolished.

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Truth. I had a 89 F-250 that came from the dealer with bumpers straight out of a mad max film. I used the shit out of that bumper and never had any damage. No chance I would do that shit with my new 250. All the plastic bs would be demolished.

They've figured out crush panels and impact absorbers are a profit parts market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

56 minutes ago, RPM said:

They've figured out crush panels and impact absorbers are a profit parts market.

To be fair, in an actual high speed crash, not just a bump at 3 mph, those easily damaged crush panels and impact absorbers are going to save a lot of lives, compared to indestructible mad max bumpers.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

To be fair, in an actual high speed crash, not just a bump at 3 mph, those easily damaged crush panels and impact absorbers are going to save a lot of lives, compared to indestructible mad max bumpers.

That's why Ranch Hand made so much money in aftermarket parts.

14 hours ago, deadshank said:

I need DEF and diesel.  Home chicken pulls his rig in to fill.  Gets done and then leaves it in place to walk in and shop.  

Thanks. 

8429208A-F71B-46AC-9178-F849480804E8.jpeg

That’s one of the few issues with Bucees. People reason there are so many gas pumps that there is no issue with doing this, even when they are all full.

Was at a guitar shop in town picking up a few things, and this douche, affliction t-shirt asshole pulled in no fucks given. Granted it was fairly empty back where he parked, but I asked if he wanted to straighten it up a bit, and he gave me the bird. Grade A asshole

4b7bcd427b45be0eaf77a145247b84de.jpg

6 hours ago, JSB said:

Was at a guitar shop in town picking up a few things, and this douche, affliction t-shirt asshole pulled in no fucks given. Granted it was fairly empty back where he parked, but I asked if he wanted to straighten it up a bit, and he gave me the bird. Grade A asshole

4b7bcd427b45be0eaf77a145247b84de.jpg

hall pass on that one

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:

hall pass on that one

Ok, but what is not shown in the pic (I guess I could have framed it better) is that three spots closer to the store, the lot was packed 12 cars deep, every spot taken. Still might be a hall pass, but the guy didn't even try, and I judge him for that. I also judge you for giving him a hall pass. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JSB said:

Ok, but what is not shown in the pic (I guess I could have framed it better) is that three spots closer to the store, the lot was packed 12 cars deep, every spot taken. Still might be a hall pass, but the guy didn't even try, and I judge him for that. I also judge you for giving him a hall pass. 

72E73F60-9713-4CDB-9C0A-7CA400042897.gif

• Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha, so my insurance company came back and said the other party has acknowledge fault for the parking door ding incident.

i got what i wanted - which was to give that fucker a scare.

not sure i even want to get the repair now, because i could barely even find the scratch that it caused. 

• 3 weeks later...

was technically not parked at the time of this pic I took on my way out of the store, as she was sitting in her car, surfing the web on her phone.  

could have taken a pic on my way in that would have captured her farting around in the cargo area, but her 60+ year-old hail-damaged ass she deemed worthy of yoga pants would have distracted from the point of this thread:  shitty parking.  not the kind of junk in the trunk we're looking for.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

White GMC parks first (female).  Black car (Dodge Journey) parks second (female).  Truck shows up last (male).

IMG-8810.thumb.jpg.7478f4c3839777b28b918bce4672048b.jpg

IMG-8811.thumb.jpg.154a886c4ab4e7e850d631645a71b61c.jpg

You sure about the birth gender of the pickup driver? He’s shopping at bed bath & beyond or Michael’s.