Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 1/24/2022 at 1:48 PM, nnm said:

Love the “f it” walk of shame. 

The new Silverado's have push button ignitions and it's possible to turn the vehicle off and leave it in drive. I did it once. Luckily I wasn't completely out of the truck before I realized it was rolling into the street.   

On 1/25/2022 at 3:55 PM, Crapinon said:

The new Silverado's have push button ignitions and it's possible to turn the vehicle off and leave it in drive. I did it once. Luckily I wasn't completely out of the truck before I realized it was rolling into the street.   

I just tried that with mine on a slope.  The brakes kept it from rolling and the tone thing was going crazy.  I didnt get out though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Hard to see the lines but it’s 3 spaces. 
01F6CA66-7AB7-44D4-A738-3F4EE18569EF.thumb.jpeg.d7e2b0bf371a9eb8c8bb2ba04030ae72.jpeg

This is why it’s a terrible idea to give women SUVs. As bad a rap as minivans get, they’re a much better vehicle for moms, not least because they can actually park them. 

14 hours ago, Crapinon said:

There was barely enough room to drive around it, 6 feet into the lane. And someone here might need to come clean....it had a longhorn sticker on the back.

pic2.jpg

20220319_133647.jpg

The driver probably made an entry in the shart thread that same day.

On 3/20/2022 at 1:00 PM, 4th&Five said:

Hard to see the lines but it’s 3 spaces. 
01F6CA66-7AB7-44D4-A738-3F4EE18569EF.thumb.jpeg.d7e2b0bf371a9eb8c8bb2ba04030ae72.jpeg

These two get a pass, at least on the parking. That lot at the southwest corner of Brodie and William Cannon SUCKS. It's tight, irregular, and the the "normal" sports like these are already compact. Got a Thundercloud sub yesterday (upper left corner of pic) and had to do the same thing with a another 3/4 ton taking up three compact spots between us. 

Looks like you could squeeze three minivans in there with proper orchestration. But in general the parking situation there is the fault of the business park. Fight me.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

34-D70706-5131-45-A1-9326-A24656-D55-AB3

I don’t know who this guy thinks he is, parking his lawnmower like this at the hospital today. 

Real pic. San Antonio, TX, USA

One of our facilities is on an older part of town (use your own judgment). Some of our temporary offices were in a building above a bank. There was a man that would ride his mower to the bank every day for a free cup of coffee.