Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

I stopped at CVS today and had to park next to a Tundra that was backed in crooked and on the line. After I wiggled out I look at the driver sitting in the truck, take my time to survey his parking job then shake my head as I walk in thinking I shoulda taken a picture for this thread. When I walk out I'm shocked to see the Tundra is parked perfectly in his space. I gave the driver a head nod to acknowledge his self edit in etiquette. 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 12:30 AM, RPM said:

I stopped at CVS today and had to park next to a Tundra that was backed in crooked and on the line. After I wiggled out I look at the driver sitting in the truck, take my time to survey his parking job then shake my head as I walk in thinking I shoulda taken a picture for this thread. When I walk out I'm shocked to see the Tundra is parked perfectly in his space. I gave the driver a head nod to acknowledge his self edit in etiquette. 

OK, CSB. +rep

Edited by Steel Shank

Didn’t have my phone to take a pic.  But, dude, or chic (assuming dude since it was that fast Jeep thing...that was possibly sexist) parked long term in HEB curbside pick up...even had the balls to put up a sun blocker on the front windshield.  I’m conflicted.  On one hand, fuck HEB for reserving that many up front spaces for a bs reason.  On the other, it’s their parking lot.  What say you?

On 7/27/2018 at 5:14 PM, Atxracer said:

Didn’t have my phone to take a pic.  But, dude, or chic (assuming dude since it was that fast Jeep thing...that was possibly sexist) parked long term in HEB curbside pick up...even had the balls to put up a sun blocker on the front windshield.  I’m conflicted.  On one hand, fuck HEB for reserving that many up front spaces for a bs reason.  On the other, it’s their parking lot.  What say you?

If you're an HEB customer, I wouldn't have a problem parking there, just as I would park in the "reserved for electric vehicles" in front of IKEA.  They're not going to (and probably by law can't) tow you since it's not a handicapped spot.  On the other hand, Twin Liquor has a single spot in front reserved for their customers right next to HEB.  It would not surprise me to get towed if I parked there and walked into HEB for 45 minutes on a Mon-Sat.  I do consider that my Sunday HEB parking spot though.

The thing that amazes me with some of the drivers who have nice rides is, that they don't seem to be worried that someone will key, or dent the hell out of their car in retribution.   A "friend" of mine in his younger days used to tear up some shit over douchebag parking.😀

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 4:09 PM, SurlyBDR said:

A friend on FB just posted this

Screenshot_20180626_161537_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1530047478203.jpg

Fuck tow truck drivers.

They are just cops who flunked the test.

Edited by slorch

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

I test drove a Raptor about a month ago.  I think something like that would be fun for about 2 weeks and then I would hate it once the novelty wore off.

I bet those things ride like a tractor with that off road suspension.