Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Not sure I'd do that to a random asshole. There's a slight chance they could f'up, lose control and hurt somebody else. Zipties and shopping carts are a different story.
Really? Lose control with weights? Well the shopping cart trick could also cause a problem if the lady was 9 months pregnant and needed to get to the hospital!!1!!!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Really? Lose control with weights?

If they can't park a car working perfectly, you think they will drive safely with out of balance tires?  Would hate for an innocent bystander to get hurt.

If the 9 month pregnant lady needed to get to the hospital she could take any of the other shopping carts in the lot.

If they can't park a car working perfectly, you think they will drive safely with out of balance tires?  Would hate for an innocent bystander to get hurt.
If the 9 month pregnant lady needed to get to the hospital she could take any of the other shopping carts in the lot.

LOL at a 2 ton vehicle being so affected by a few ounces of weights that it is impossible to drive.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hugh G. Rection said:

LOL at a 2 ton vehicle being so affected by a few ounces of weights that it is impossible to drive.

I see someone's never experienced the death wobble... Or seen a car with their tire hopping as they're doing 55 down Mopac.  Shit can go south quick with a few ounces of properly placed weight.  

And you can always be a bigger dick, and put those weights on the driveshaft.

I see someone's never experienced the death wobble... Or seen a car with their tire hopping as they're doing 55 down Mopac.  Shit can go south quick with a few ounces of properly placed weight.  

My father owned a tire store and I grew up mounting and balancing tires, and making recaps. I’ve seen just about everything. It takes more than a few weights to do any of that.

Yeah it would take a large amount of weights.  But being off balanced by a few ounces will make the ride bumpy over about 30 mph, and really bouncy and annoying.  It shouldn't hurt anyone, and the worst it would do is maybe mess up the alignment and have the tires go bald sooner in different spots on different tires.

A tire hoping around is a suspension problem. Wheel balance is mostly minor vibration, ime.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:00 AM, PvilleStang said:

Wheel balance is trivial, until you need to take evasive actions to avoid the dumb ass running across the street or car that turned in front of you.  

wheel balance is to get around rim/tire balance at higher rates of speed typically 60+ mph (unless severe).  shocks/struts/brakes/good bushings/coils all come into play more during evasive maneuvers as described above - unless you speed through neighborhoods wheel balance isn't going to be that important and still marginal in your scenario.

• 2 weeks later...

Admittedly, there's snow covering the lines, but I got there when there were only about 5 cars in the hospital parking lot.  My wife works there so I'm there quite a bit, and I know that there's a spot directly in front of the main door....which is where I'm parked, so I'm 99.9% certain I'm in a spot.  But even if I weren't, there's no reason for the fucktard to part so damn close to me.  If I were to turn front wheels to the left, they'd almost touch his bumper. 

20190205-095407.jpg

20190205-095618.jpg

It's just getting more and more painful to see in downtown Austin as more and more linear feet of public parking are being removed from the streets...that so many fucking people don't understand that when there's those two painted white brackets at either end of a "parking lane" along a downtown street.  If you're the first car or the last car, your wheels (or at least your bumpers) need to be just behind that bracket line.  It doesn't mean, you pull in there and stop 10 feet shy of it.  It means you hug that bracket line.  So that more cars can fit in that parking lane area.  I'm not talking about when specific spots are painted, but when the city just has one guide at front and one in back and then dozens of feet of empty space.  it's up to the first and last person to poisition their vehicles so that more of us can fit in there.  It would be very easy too for the city to add a sign that says, "Pull the fuck up" or "Back the fuck up"...and they'd make more revenue too with extra cars being able to park on the street.  But nope, one dipshit after another. 

20 hours ago, markstanco said:

Chic-fil-a this morning, and on the front row. Took up 4 parking spots. Plenty of parking for trailers behind the back, but this asshole couldn't walk the extra distance. 307a4acc26a6fb5088abaa505f9a2d2d.jpg

Hey now, his truck clearly says Platinum.

Get a friend to park right in front of him and you park behind the trailer. Then go inside and eat lunch and surf surly for an hour or so .
He was smart. The curb/grass area was in front of him. He had to pull over the curb to leave. It was also wet so I'm sure he put nice ruts in their grass as well.

48 minutes ago, llanoflash said:

092.jpg

this was on my truck in college station at a chilis. there were about 40 open parking spots. my tire was partially on the line and there were about 15 open spots to my right. i admit the parking was not the best.. i am not proud. 

to be fair, i hardly ever get it in the hole.

did you put it on your fridge?  that’s fucking awesome.