Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

1 hour ago, llanoflash said:

092.jpg

this was on my truck in college station at a chilis. there were about 40 open parking spots. my tire was partially on the line and there were about 15 open spots to my right. i admit the parking was not the best.. i am not proud. 

to be fair, i hardly ever get it in the hole.

It is nice to hear your marriage is going strong.

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

With date night at the College Station Chili's, is it really any wonder he's not getting more anal action?  

That's a guarantee...along with stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea...

On 2/17/2019 at 9:46 AM, llanoflash said:

092.jpg

this was on my truck in college station at a chilis. there were about 40 open parking spots. my tire was partially on the line and there were about 15 open spots to my right. i admit the parking was not the best.. i am not proud. 

to be fair, i hardly ever get it in the hole.

Shouldn't it be "fuck like you park"  or that is your wife and she is passive aggressive as hell.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dewey said:
3 hours ago, RPM said:
I have no idea which one was driving. Strong probability for either.

With her hand on the hip, shes doing the talking, most likely someone else's fault, thus she is the driver

"I mean really, Frank. Who would put something like that in a parking lot?  How was I supposed to see that? "

• Like 1

There used to be a little strip mall on 199 in Lake Worth across from Kmart that had a stand alone liquor store next door. Their parking lots were about 2 1/2 ft difference in height with nothing between them but a retaining wall that kinda looked like a speed bump. It was an optical illusion if you weren't familiar with it or paying attention. People drove off it and got hung up on a regular basis. Don't ask me how I know about this.

There used to be a little strip mall on 199 in Lake Worth across from Kmart that had a stand alone liquor store next door. Their parking lots were about 2 1/2 ft difference in height with nothing between them but a retaining wall that kinda looked like a speed bump. It was an optical illusion if you weren't familiar with it or paying attention. People drove off it and got hung up on a regular basis. Don't ask me how I know about this.

User name check out

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

Those are tire weights.  For in this case unbalancing their wheel.  

You never had mud in your tires before? 

Snow/ice will do it, too.  But at least snow melts.

Wheel weights on someone's tire is fantastic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

my concern with wheel weights is if they're not applied properly there's a chance they fly off at highway speeds and fuck up a non-douchebag's day. 

Well you're no boy scout, obviously. Always be prepared, carry brake clean and a rag with you at all times. Just in case.