AP Poll 9/16

NowThis

9 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Probably their best moral victory and best loss this season. Or is losing to SECSECSEC teams better? We will soon find out. 

Clack, clack, clack... the coaster is reaching its peak right now.   Clemson has faced their toughest test of the year and aggy is looking forward to the catching them in the playoffs.  Oh, and Mond really should be leading the heisman race.  

Of course they have a trap game this weekend, hopefully with jimbo they don't get caught looking ahead at that rematch.  

On 9/16/2018 at 1:28 PM, BigXII said:

Gotta admit, I like seeing Coach O succeed thus far at LSU. Call me a sucker for a little guy/underdog story.

Now, if we ever play them, I hope we crush them so badly he loses his job. But for now? Go Coach O.

And please, please, embarrass the fuck out of Aggy this year.

We'll play them the next 2 years. 

8 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

We'll play them the next 2 years. 

9/12/20 is game night for Horns/LSU.  If you want a religious experience, get there early and soak up some good times, boudin and alkyhol.  It'll be hot in Baton Rouge, so get a fresh drink and head to Colonial Drive next to the stadium about an hour before kickoff.  Ask a friendly voodoo priest to show you the exact spot where the golden girls stop marching (he'll know).  All right now, here it is.  Watch the face of the golden girl on the end.  A perfect little bead of sweat will ease down her forehead and then slliiiide down her nose, falling down, down, down into her not-so-demure cleavage.  The band will play "Pregame," and the multitude will roar.  But you will have had the best spot because of this, my gift to Surly football fandom.  Then, then you can go in and watch the game.  And a word to the wise, Clark.  After the game, win or lose, don' you give no lip to no LSU fans, you; else de loup garou be e'en some Texas guts, him, come midnight.

Edited by Bama Llama
Typos
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Zavala said:

B1G

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1041171255972585473?s=20

Northwestern, Purdue, Illinois, Nebraska, Maryland, Rutgers and Wisconsin. That's 7 Big Ten teams that lost to unranked non-conference opponents on Saturday. The Big Ten was 33-7 in those games all of last season.

Just admit you were wrong

I'll admit he was wrong.  With cellar dwellers KU and Texas playing better than expected, Big 12 is better than Big 10 right now.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

Living off a “good loss” is the SEC way. Alabama got into the playoffs because of a “good loss” to Auburn, because they beat no one all year.  That Clemson loss is a W my friend. 

But at least the fans kept most of their teeth last year:

5 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I'm not following the logic here... Then again, I surmise, there is likely zero logic in any decision making process of this "hottie" (Alabama hottie)

I failed to see any either, as the Tide haven't lost, so what kind of screwed up bet did she make where Ole Miss gets blown out, and a tooth is still yanked out...

On 9/18/2018 at 2:57 AM, notre dame joe said:

There's the rub.  To the outsider those schools are indistinguishable;

Okay.   Take SMU, jump down to Rice, jump down about the same distance to UNT

But it's a really big school enrollment-wise.  A bit larger than Tech.

• Like 1