2019 RB Derrian Brown

texifornia

[mention=324]Machinator[/mention] is [mention=599]OnAComputer[/mention]. Baizer how many socks do you have? 
200.gif

Yeah no. I just thought it was funny [mention]OnAComputer [/mention] immediately thought to screencap that and blast anwar. Hahahaha

Don’t scare tars away again by associating him with this asshole.

It is possible Brown doesn’t realize and hasn’t come to grips with what his doctors and family are telling him. Brain injuries are a fucked up thing.

Of course, it’s also possible Anwar is just wrong. Let’s hope for the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bob Lives! said:

It is possible Brown doesn’t realize and hasn’t come to grips with what his doctors and family are telling him. Brain injuries are a fucked up thing.

Of course, it’s also possible Anwar is just wrong. Let’s hope for the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can absolutely see the decision being made by the UT medical staff that he's never getting cleared here and Brown not coming to terms with that. Kind of an inverse DGF.

But Anwar needs to get the whole story first before Tweeting shit that's just wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, MoJames said:

And from the family's comments, it appears they don't agree with the doctors. :(

At least DGF and his support structure made the rough being alive > football calculation even when UGA was telling him he should transfer and quitting is for pussies.

Doesn't sound like Brown's family is there yet.

• Hook 'Em 2

55 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

And after Brown had a chance to make a statement himself first. There’s no glory in being the first to report a medical issue like this.

It sounds like old info, so not sure if he cared being the first. There is likely something else going on. I find it hard to believe Sark has come in and already tested players and decided the first thing to do was give out info on a player to Orangebloods. I am pretty sure this was done months ago.

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

At least DGF and his support structure made the rough being alive > football calculation even when UGA was telling him he should transfer and quitting is for pussies.

Doesn't sound like Brown's family is there yet.

LSU told Floyd that he'd be automatically eligible and cleared to play. You're confusing his situation with the one regarding the player from the state of Georgia that went to USC, then was medically shut down, then went home to Georgia and they cleared him and he played. Same situation, two different shitty SEC schools.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

LSU told Floyd that he'd be automatically eligible and cleared to play. You're confusing his situation with the one regarding the player from the state of Georgia that went to USC, then was medically shut down, then went home to Georgia and they cleared him and he played. Same situation, two different shitty SEC schools.

yep Jarvis Jones

tough luck for Derrian. I can't imagine how frustrating it is to FEEL like you're healthy enough to play but doctors tell you that's not the case. Reminds me of what happened with Isaiah Austin at Baylor. He was told he had an enlarged heart and couldn't play basketball anymore, and after a few years he finally found a doctor that would give him the second opinion he was looking for, and he was cleared to play again. If Derrian and his family want to find a doctor that will clear him to play football, theres always a doctor out there to do that. Wouldn't surprise me if thats what their family pursues