2018 Surlyhorns Roto League

txhorns

I seriously don’t get how my crappy starters are getting used. Richards throws 73 pitches today and gets pulled with a 4-1 lead at the end of the 5th. He has given up 3 combined runs over his last three starts and has pitched 5, 4.1, and 5 innings. 

On 5/3/2018 at 8:21 AM, Brew said:

The short bench sucks. 3 DL’s and 3 DTD’s make it difficult to put a full team in play without cutting starters.

I don't think I have had a full team all year.  I am just trying to tread water until guys start playing lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well guys I must admit that i dropped the ball here.  With all of the chaos that has been my October (cancer, broken hand, following Brasier throughout the playoffs) I forgot I hadn't sent out the payments on this.  Those will be going out at the latest tomorrow.

15 hours ago, Scraps said:

Ok i get the 2 excuses of broken hand and Brasier, but Cancer???

Man up bro!

Well dad had cancer surgery on Texas OU weekend.  Everything is fine except he can do any physical labor so I've been doing it all.  Son broke his hand in a football game the week before.

As for Brasier, grew up playing baseball with and against him from little league on.  He and Chase Anderson played for a rival high school.  I played summer ball with them for years.

• 3 months later...