USC game replay?

honolulu horn

12 minutes ago, zork said:

You just have to watch from about 1:45 on for the next 45 seconds to realize that Clay Helton is absolutely getting fired after this year.

Keep watching another 75 seconds and it is confirmed.

Helton is so gone!

Edited by Napoleon

I was pleasantly surprised that it has already been replayed multiple times down here in Georgia on ESPNUHD (whatever the hell that is). 

The only negative? Is their disclaimer that “due to time constraints we move ahead in the action”. But all the important plays are there, and all in all I have enjoyed rewatching it in HD.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

On the old site, a kind and generous soul would post full games a couple of days after we played. Are full games being posted anywhere on surly, or anywhere? I'd enjoy watching us beat USC again.

r/longhornnation has uploaded games to youtube for a few years now.  Usually up by Monday or Tuesday. 

6 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

Watching the replay on demand/dvr on psvue on fs1. Looks like it is the whole game.

How is PSvue for live games? Need to find a service after my Dish promo runs out.

My only issue w/ sling or hulu or directtvnow, youtube, etc is the live game experience.

I like to dvr the game as i watch it, rewind, switch to other games and the like. Can I do that w/ the streaming services?

-- sorry to get off topic.

13 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

I love Craig Way.

I finally realized that on the blocked kick, the kicker who tore his ACL wasn't #81, who got the shit knocked out of him, but #40... who barely got touched with one Gary Johnson's hands and then crumpled to the ground and his season is now done.

I could understand hurting yourself by the blindside block, but I've been touched with more force by a TSA official just asking me to wait while s/he looked at the body scan before allowing me to collect my belongings. I guess that that kicker hadn't run that far in a while and the slightest change in his speed caused his ACL to snap.

On 9/18/2018 at 12:06 AM, Napoleon said:

I finally realized that on the blocked kick, the kicker who tore his ACL wasn't #81, who got the shit knocked out of him, but #40... who barely got touched with one Gary Johnson's hands and then crumpled to the ground and his season is now done.

I could understand hurting yourself by the blindside block, but I've been touched with more force by a TSA official just asking me to wait while s/he looked at the body scan before allowing me to collect my belongings. I guess that that kicker hadn't run that far in a while and the slightest change in his speed caused his ACL to snap.

looks like a white guy trying a crossover 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...