Scuffle at the UT/USC Game: Was This Any Shagsters?

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, po elvis said:

would love to know the story. only way i could act like that old man is if someone did something to my wife/gf/daughter. there is no amount of shit talking someone could do to me that would make me act like that. sign of weakness.

How much to shine these Stacy Adams?

I legit checked this thread to see if it was me. Plastic cup of makers and a coke in the other hand on the rickshaw from the tailgate to the game got me on the next level.

PS got damn right fuck these mother fuckers

Edited by Zavala
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheFlagship said:

Given the white washed wranglers and polo shirt, I have my doubts that kid is a USC fan. Someone on Instagram says that kid was trying to start shit all game and the old dude finally had enough and beat his ass. Kid got arrested but old guy didn’t after everyone vouched for him. 

So Aggy with a free ticket.

13 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

Given the white washed wranglers and polo shirt, I have my doubts that kid is a USC fan. Someone on Instagram says that kid was trying to start shit all game and the old dude finally had enough and beat his ass. Kid got arrested but old guy didn’t after everyone vouched for him. 

I don't think those were wranglers.  Looked like he was wearing running shoes, too.  And I have to assume that "Lover Boy" with the bandana was his bro, so I am kind of thinking these assumptions don't pan out.

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Backstory cut and paste from another site....

"Back story. This was in the alumni section. An elderly couple left their seats behind this guy and two USC bros showed up and sat in them. USC guys were obnoxiously drunk. When the couple returned to their seats, they told USC bros that they were in their seats and the bros started yelling at them. One of the bros took a swing at the older guy. This guy was in the row in front and he grabbed the guy who threw the fist and told him "I'm going to let you go but just leave" When he let the punk go the guy came at him and the UT guy went off on him like you see in the video. The guy did just about what anyone would do. He didn't start the fight, but he sure ended it."

Don't start none ...

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Backstory cut and paste from another site....

"Back story. This was in the alumni section. An elderly couple left their seats behind this guy and two USC bros showed up and sat in them. USC guys were obnoxiously drunk. When the couple returned to their seats, they told USC bros that they were in their seats and the bros started yelling at them. One of the bros took a swing at the older guy. This guy was in the row in front and he grabbed the guy who threw the fist and told him "I'm going to let you go but just leave" When he let the punk go the guy came at him and the UT guy went off on him like you see in the video. The guy did just about what anyone would do. He didn't start the fight, but he sure ended it."

I warned ya about them.  Didn’t I?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2