Scuffle at the UT/USC Game: Was This Any Shagsters?

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Backstory cut and paste from another site....

"Back story. This was in the alumni section. An elderly couple left their seats behind this guy and two USC bros showed up and sat in them. USC guys were obnoxiously drunk. When the couple returned to their seats, they told USC bros that they were in their seats and the bros started yelling at them. One of the bros took a swing at the older guy. This guy was in the row in front and he grabbed the guy who threw the fist and told him "I'm going to let you go but just leave" When he let the punk go the guy came at him and the UT guy went off on him like you see in the video. The guy did just about what anyone would do. He didn't start the fight, but he sure ended it."

Fucking Californians thinking their shit doesn't stink! Punk ass got what he deserved!

Thanks for posting this. I was curious why this happened.

Edited by RowdyVic
  • Like 1

Ya, was one row down from this in sec 3. Campus police and APD showed up right after and had to handcuff the punk on the way down the stairs because he wouldn’t keep his mouth shut amd his arms down. When it first started it looked like it was going to get bigger (more people) than it did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tailgate said:

Ya, was one row down from this in sec 3. Campus police and APD showed up right after and had to handcuff the punk on the way down the stairs because he wouldn’t keep his mouth shut amd his arms down. When it first started it looked like it was going to get bigger (more people) than it did.

Were you getting to throw down, too?

12 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Getting in a public fight is pretty much a no win proposition these days.  Either you get your ass beat OR you provide plenty of evidence for the assault and battery charge and or the civil suit.  

Hopefully both guys think a bit more of the negative possibilities, if both get wind of this video clip...

Don't believe that backstory, but that was a good beat-down. Every video I see of a stadium fight with a guy in a lower row taking a swing at someone above him pisses me off. My first thought is always to yank the fucker down, get his bearings off, then beat his ass. This is a fight, rules be damned, kick his ass.

35 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

Don't believe that backstory, but that was a good beat-down. Every video I see of a stadium fight with a guy in a lower row taking a swing at someone above him pisses me off. My first thought is always to yank the fucker down, get his bearings off, then beat his ass. This is a fight, rules be damned, kick his ass.

tenor.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BurdineBandit said:

Don't believe that backstory, but that was a good beat-down. Every video I see of a stadium fight with a guy in a lower row taking a swing at someone above him pisses me off.

"It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!"

Edit: aww cheeseweasel beat me to it

Edited by Rimbo
  • Like 1