Flea Markets

Horn_Spanker

19 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Ive never been to one , but I'm assuming you can purchase some homemade tamales at most of these fine establishments is that correct?

The one just off the circle is okay, don't know about the tamales but there's good Mexican food just across the street. I haven't been in years but always enjoyed going. The variety of items being offered is pretty mind boggling. Everything from broke ass lawnmowers to live animals.

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

The one just off the circle is okay, don't know about the tamales but there's good Mexican food just across the street. I haven't been in years but always enjoyed going. The variety of items being offered is pretty mind boggling. Everything from broke ass lawnmowers to live animals.

Oh yeah I'm a regular at Zacatecas and La Milpa on LaSalle. El Charro isn't bad either.

37 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Oh yeah I'm a regular at Zacatecas and La Milpa on LaSalle. El Charro isn't bad either.

Many moons ago the one at the circle was working out of two locations - where Comfort Suites is now and across the street where Texas Roadhouse is. That was an experience. The part of it on the Roadhouse site was all indoors. It was like some 3rd world bazaar, just a maze of vendors and smells.