Tapa?

Tapa's huge benefit is ability to upload photos directly from your phone.  Layout on this site may look good in a browser on your phone, but unless the capability to upload photos is added, then tapatalk serves an important purpose.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ERhine said:

Tapa's huge benefit is ability to upload photos directly from your phone.  Layout on this site may look good in a browser on your phone, but unless the capability to upload photos is added, then tapatalk serves an important purpose.

That, and that it is super easy to track participated/subscribed threads. Plus notification handling. 

8 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

That, and that it is super easy to track participated/subscribed threads. Plus notification handling. 

The notifications seemed like they stopped working a while ago but I still appreciated the ability to see participated/subscribed threads easily.

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Are we animals?  I don't want to surf a message board in safari like a god-damn savage.

News flash: Apps are dead. PWAs are the New Hotness. Just wait until iOS 11.3 comes out.

Android users, of course, have had PWAs for over a year now.

4 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Anyone else missing a bunch of images? Mostly icon images for me. Some show, most don’t.

Took a minute to look at this. In ios safari, using firefox focus as a content filter (aka adblock) will nix half the images. Turned off, missing images now show.

5 hours ago, ERhine said:

It is important that we defer to ERhine's image-posting preferences for obvious reasons. 

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Appreciate that but it looks like mine doesn't have that option. Mine only allows for filtering blue light.

Settings --> add-ons --> search for dark mode.

When you click on the three dots you'll have the option at the very bottom.