The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

52 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

It has been an incredible strategy. Scream about how Government is broken and that only the GOP can help fix it. They get into power and break everything then get to go out to their constituents and say, "Hey! Look! Government is broken and only I can fix it". Rinse and repeat while only supporting bills that allow more dark money into the system along with suppressing voting to allow their minority have the view of the majority. 

I think that by now there isn’t even really a promise to fix it, just to smash it up even more. 

There are 50,000 lonely Japanese businessmen watching that video right now that are so beyond confusion.  They are literally inventing a new Japanese character to capture the sentiment.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

There are 50,000 lonely Japanese businessmen watching that video right now that are so beyond confusion.  They are literally inventing a new Japanese character to capture the sentiment.  

There's also a white guy in Austin with a beagle that loves Back to the Future and Seinfeld that doesn't get it.

• Haha 2

The report also notes that the investigation into Jackson "was limited in scope and unproductive" as White House counsel under Trump insisted on being present at all interviews of current White House Medical Unit employees, which had a "potential chilling effect" on the probe.

"We determined that the potential chilling effect of their presence would prevent us from receiving accurate testimony," the report states, adding that fieldwork stopped for about 10 months, between October 11, 2018, and August 22, 2019, as the Department of Defense inspector general and White House counsel determined whether the White House would invoke executive privilege, which they ultimately did not do.

• Rage+1 1

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

What could their policies be? It’s just a grab bag from their 4 core groups. 

Racism (Southern Democrats post Civil Rights Act)

- stop browns from immigration 

- anti-BLM 

Evangelical (Great migration after Roe v Wade)

- stop abortion 

- put prayer in school 

Guns 

- 2A unlimited 

-  Thin Blue Line 

No Sharing Resources (fiscal conservatives)

- lower taxes 

- no regulations 

- free market when it benefits me 

- vote my pocketbook no matter what. 

new branch 

Trumpism 

- owning libs 

- conspiracy theories 

- Ultra Fear Monger 

Say what you will about the tenets of American conservatism, at least it’s an ethos. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:
The report also notes that the investigation into Jackson "was limited in scope and unproductive" as White House counsel under Trump insisted on being present at all interviews of current White House Medical Unit employees, which had a "potential chilling effect" on the probe.

"We determined that the potential chilling effect of their presence would prevent us from receiving accurate testimony," the report states, adding that fieldwork stopped for about 10 months, between October 11, 2018, and August 22, 2019, as the Department of Defense inspector general and White House counsel determined whether the White House would invoke executive privilege, which they ultimately did not do.

If there's any one lesson to take from the Trump Administration, it's that obstruction works. Especially now that the R's are so entrenched in team play and so advantaged by the systems they exploit. And they weren't particularly savvy or organized about it. It's just that our institutions are not equipped to stand up to that level of blatant stonewalling. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

I just realized 40%+ of this nation is on the Puddy side of the  Elaine/Puddy argument in the the Dealership episode.  Fucking idiot children.

ELAINE: I’m sorry, but the high-five is just so stupid.

PUDDY: Oh yeah? I’ll tell you what’s stupid. You..stupid.

ELAINE: Well, that is really mature.

PUDDY: Yeah? So are you.

ELAINE: Huh?

PUDDY: You’re the grease monkey.

ELAINE: That doesn’t make any sense!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

If there's any one lesson to take from the Trump Administration, it's that obstruction works. Especially now that the R's are so entrenched in team play and so advantaged by the systems they exploit. And they weren't particularly savvy or organized about it. It's just that our institutions are not equipped to stand up to that level of blatant stonewalling. 

We never realized the dumbest amongst us could take over and subvert half of the elected politicians.  It's pure madness.

15 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

This is a crazy story, almost all of the alleged bad behavior took place when the guy was serving in the Obama Administration. You’d think they’d jump at the chance to throw him under the bus to prove they took things like harassment and misconduct seriously while Obama let it slide.

18 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

We never realized the dumbest amongst us could take over and subvert half of the elected politicians.  It's pure madness.

There was a man...

image.thumb.png.1e37a23649867f3455b37c42d4a29487.png

(not an actual picture of Alexander Hamilton)

Edited by Herpa Derpa
Edit for the Biffs

15 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

lol this is pathetic on ole Ronny Johnson's part. Our best political minds are presenting like 10th grade high school teachers. He does have a nice suit at least from what I can tell.

Teacher? I beg to differ.  This is the work of a 10th grade high school student.  And a poor student at that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

That’s one way to get Mitch’s attention.

It really should be illegal for immediate family members of federal elected officials to serve in Senate confirmed positions. Call if the Preventing American Aristocracy act. 

it really should. i can't believe that it's not.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Dems are so bad at this, why isn’t this a coordinated attack on the Rs on Tv right now stating how they don’t want to help the middle class during the pandemic, everyone should be appearing on cnn, abc, nbc with same taking points how Rs are obstructing and not helping Americans 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Both Manila Witness 1 and Witness 3 told us RDML Jackson drank alcoholic beverages with his subordinates at the restaurant, and they observed RDML Jackson drink four to six alcoholic beverages in addition to what he already consumed before arriving. RDML Jackson and the two witnesses returned to their hotel where RDML Jackson and Manila Witness 1 planned to eat balut in RDML Jackson’s room. Balut is a fertilized bird egg that is incubated for a period of 14 to 21 days depending on the local culture, and then boiled or steamed. 

Dr. Jackson was in [the room] holding this ... grocery bag of ... balut. [RDML Jackson] said, “Take my phone. Take my phone. We need to take pictures. I want to film this. I want to film myself eating these eggs." And he’s screaming. I kind of describe this is like frat boy type behavior.

The female subordinate told us RDML Jackson started to eat the balut and screamed, “It f**king stinks. I can feel its f**king feathers.”

https://www.dodig.mil/reports.html/Article/2522300/report-of-investigation-rear-admiral-lower-half-ronny-lynn-jackson-md-us-navy-r/

Sorry for partying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Never heard of balut. Looked it up. Here's the Wikipedia photo of what it looks like:

Spoiler

Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk.jpg

Anyone know if the CDC/WHO researchers looked into this to see if RDML Jackson could've been America's patient zero for Covid? I mean, he is aggy.

• Haha 2

Never heard of balut. Looked it up. Here's the Wikipedia photo of what it looks like:

Spoiler

Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk.jpg

Anyone know if the CDC/WHO researchers looked into this to see if RDML Jackson could've been America's patient zero for Covid? I mean, he is aggy.

He’s not THAT aggy....he tried to eat it, not fuck it.
  • Haha 1