The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I do not understand why Chris Wallace continues to accept employment from Fox News, and I don’t understand why Fox News continues to want him in their employ. 
Guessing he has some integrity and honesty left, maybe even a soul.
And he knows a lot of damning shit that would carry a lot of weight coming from a career "newsman"

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Before and after bewbs job

Goddamnit. Better before. That just makes me sad. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. When you’re in your 40’s and they’re getting saggy, fine. Go ahead. But perfectly hot young women getting unnecessary breast augmentation will always bother me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Goddamnit. Better before. That just makes me sad. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. When you’re in your 40’s and they’re getting saggy, fine. Go ahead. But perfectly hot young women getting unnecessary breast augmentation will always bother me. 

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So Scott Baio doesn't understand what a publicly-traded company is, or the difference between private and government-run?

The guy who thought it was okay to bang an underage Nicole Eggert?

Scott’s cousin Jimmy was a better actor and killed on SOAP. 

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I mean...

I couldn’t pick her out of a lineup but I’m not really in a position to judge on that front. I’ve seen some Traci Lords movies. I’ve dated twenty-somethings who were less developed than that. It can be complicated. 

Guest Lobo
15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So Scott Baio doesn't understand what a publicly-traded company is, or the difference between private and government-run?

The guy who thought it was okay to bang an underage Nicole Eggert?

Yeah, this whole "Corporate Cancel Culture" by Trumpers.  A "public" company just means the general public can buy shares in the company.  The "public" doesn't run the company.  There are a handful of publicly run corporations in this country like Freddie, Fannie, Amtrak, Public Broadcasting Corp., et. al.  Those are truly "Public Companies" that do a bunch of necessary shit that Scott Baio would probably hate to know about.  

Having said that, did not realize Nicole Eggert was only 15 when "Charles in Charge" aired.  Or that she looks a lot like fellow actress, Kayla Kayden.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, this whole "Corporate Cancel Culture" by Trumpers.  A "public" company just means the general public can buy shares in the company.  The "public" doesn't run the company. 

Wait, are you saying my emails to Tim Cook about what size screens the iPhones should use are being ignored?

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, I DEMAND EVERYBODY CANCEL APPLE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wait, are you saying my emails to Tim Cook about what size screens the iPhones should use are being ignored?

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, I DEMAND EVERYBODY CANCEL APPLE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

Don’t forget to go to an Apple store and tell the assistant manager there that you have insisted on social media that everyone cancel their Apple account. 

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Don’t forget to go to an Apple store and tell the assistant manager there that you have insisted on social media that everyone cancel their Apple account. 

And that you own 2 shares of Apple stock, so he works for you!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Lobo

Gotta respect the Governor South Carolina, still giving death row inmates the right to be free to choose firearms to be a part of their life...however shortlived.

20 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Seriously? He never worked “itty bitty titty committee” into the lyrics? How do you miss that?

And it sounds like kind of a poor ripoff of Grandma’s Feather Bed. Any musicians want to weigh in on this? I lack the expertise to say for sure but they sound kind of similar to me. Maybe it’s another song but I feel like I’ve heard it before. Maybe something by Ray Stevens?

Nothing wrong with the sentiment, though. Don’t get me wrong. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Personally, if the criminal justice system weren't so racist on even jaywalking charges, I'd have less problem with a jury deciding whether their fellow citizen lived or died. But, ah... I can't be sure someone even ought to be pulled over anymore, let alone whether they ought to get the chair.

8 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Personally, if the criminal justice system weren't so racist on even jaywalking charges, I'd have less problem with a jury deciding whether their fellow citizen lived or died. But, ah... I can't be sure someone even ought to be pulled over anymore, let alone whether they ought to get the chair.

not sure if serious, but the police do still serve a function and are necessary, but the breadth of what they are asked to serve and protect needs to be narrowed drastically.

22 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

not sure if serious, but the police do still serve a function and are necessary, but the breadth of what they are asked to serve and protect needs to be narrowed drastically.

Oh, totally serious. The margin for error is obviously greater on the lesser charges, but I'm not confident in anything they do. Obviously, they have to keep doing it. But I don't feel comfortable in letting them do anything that can't be undone, like, say, the death penalty.

• Hook 'Em 1

Literally too stupid to live. Yeah, lulz, Oklahoma sucks, but you know goddamned well millions of people all over the country believe this shit, especially in Texas. I expect Cruz and Hot Wheels will be saying this shortly too.

D6D4DC59-941A-404E-A772-D9A5C80DA756.jpeg

10 hours ago, 'stache said:

Literally too stupid to live. Yeah, lulz, Oklahoma sucks, but you know goddamned well millions of people all over the country believe this shit, especially in Texas. I expect Cruz and Hot Wheels will be saying this shortly too.

D6D4DC59-941A-404E-A772-D9A5C80DA756.jpeg

Shortly? Try 6 days ago

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Shortly? Try 6 days ago

JFC. At least Stitt is just a banker turned governor of a small dumbass state. Cruz is a U.S. Senator from the second largest state in the union, almost was nominated for president, and then was almost appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court. I just can't anymore.

On 5/16/2021 at 11:17 AM, atomheartbevo said:

When did Ricky Schroder become a 75 year-old man?

Yeah Ricky is just a couple years older than me.  I remember as a kid watching Silver Spoons and there was a scene where he took off his shirt and 14 year old me found religion.  Then he became a reprehensible piece of shit and aged well past his actual years.  Current me is a hard hard pass.

• Haha 4