The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

listen to the recording...this shit right here is crazy AF.  whether he's blowing smoke or telling the truth about his connections matters not...it's absolute evidence of the batshit crazy worldview these fuckers have.

Yes. And it's the entire party. Hence, the ledge.

47 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

listen to the recording...this shit right here is crazy AF.  whether he's blowing smoke or telling the truth about his connections matters not...it's absolute evidence of the batshit crazy worldview these fuckers have.

42 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Yes. And it's the entire party. Hence, the ledge.

BINGO.

They just can't help tripping over their own dicks.  Yes, it's not actually SLAVERY that is an affront to the "unity"  of July 4, but Juneteenth.

Charlie is apparently unaware that the original day of independence did not include the black community.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

They just can't help tripping over their own dicks.  Yes, it's not actually SLAVERY that is an affront to the "unity"  of July 4, but Juneteenth.

Charlie is apparently unaware that the original day of independence did not include the black community.

At least the racism is on full display.

What's gonna last longer---the Confederacy or Ivey's time in the Governor's Mansion?  

I'd say it's a pretty tight bet right now.

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So Democrats were the slave owners.  Wonder why so many Republicans today are for Democrats from the 1860s, and think they didn't lose the war, they just ran out of time.  And soldiers and weapons, food, firefighting equipment, etc.

And live bodies.....

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Haha, but Biden was friends with a former Klansmen, so that totally evens out not wanting to celebrate Juneteenth!

Mark Meadows told Jared that no one would give a fuck about the George Floyd video.

🤣

This is amazeballs

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Pure grifter.  Nothing else.

This will net her a bunch of donations for whatever platform she is on. 

This.  There's real, actual money to be earned by performing the service of being the "see, I'm not racist, a black person is saying exactly what I'm saying!" person.  She figured that out, and plays it perfectly.  Her statement has no basis in reality, or in any sane belief system -- it's just being a dark-skinned mouth saying the things that white racists want to say, but need cover for.

From a perspective of examining the grift and the game, I respect the player.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

"I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order!"

Lot of folks there disagree with that sentiment Mikey, they prefer the Republican part first.

trumper, christian, conservative, republican 

On 6/18/2021 at 2:12 PM, atomheartbevo said:

"I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order!"

Lot of folks there disagree with that sentiment Mikey, they prefer the Republican part first.

Most of them don’t know the difference and never actually had any fixed principles. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/18/2021 at 8:40 AM, Brisketexan said:

This.  There's real, actual money to be earned by performing the service of being the "see, I'm not racist, a black person is saying exactly what I'm saying!" person.  She figured that out, and plays it perfectly.  Her statement has no basis in reality, or in any sane belief system -- it's just being a dark-skinned mouth saying the things that white racists want to say, but need cover for.

From a perspective of examining the grift and the game, I respect the player.  

She studied the works of Jason Whitlock and said, "Bitch, I'm going to take this to 11."