The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If he wants to shoot godless commies, Ukraine has a foreign legion that will take him in and he can shoot all the Russians he wants to.

Narrator:

But Jarrin didn’t actually want to shoot commies and didn’t go to Ukraine.

He mostly settled in to his usual routine even with his increased social media posting and ‘hectic politicking. Nights filled with nostalgic masturbatory exuberance to old DVD’s of the Apprentice season 1,3,4 and 6 whilst listening to Boomer Sooner and strangling stray kittens.

His nightly release was rivaled only by his voluminous posts in multiple Q forums.

• Haha 2

i'm certain this will lead to introspection and reconsideration of every piece of information he's ever encountered, the source and its motivations, and the effect that such has had on mr. bostelman's politics and beliefs.

Edited by elfenix
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If he wants to shoot godless commies, Ukraine has a foreign legion that will take him in and he can shoot all the Russians he wants to.

No you’ve got it backwards the Ukrainians are the godless Commies. And of course Nazis

On 3/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

At least Jimmy Swaggart had the decency to disappear from the public eye (as far as I know).

Jimmy is running a by the hour motel next to the Mary Magdalene scrip club in Shreveport, I hear.

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

nfa7ytf75aq81.jpg

I'd love to see the responses to this...and see what else she's been up to since October.

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I still can't believe these dumb motherfuckers were ever in charge

I wonder what kind of children result from hate fucks.

I still can't believe these dumb motherfuckers were ever in charge

This has been a talking point for white supremacist groups for a while. Need more white, Christian children; let abortion be legal because it’s mostly minorities who get them, etc.

15 hours ago, elfenix said:

i'm certain this will lead to introspection and reconsideration of every piece of information he's ever encountered, the source and its motivations, and the effect that such has had on mr. bostelman's politics and beliefs.

Look everyone!  He apologized for being a dumbass misinformed just asking questions!

https://apnews.com/article/nebraska-lincoln-316c87249779706d6d78b58641c4a75e

A Nebraska state lawmaker apologized on Monday after he publicly cited a persistent but debunked rumor alleging that schools are placing litter boxes in school bathrooms to accommodate children who self-identify as cats.

Sen. Bruce Bostelman, a conservative Republican, repeated the false claim during a public, televised debate on a bill intended to help school children who have behavioral problems. His comments quickly went viral, with one Twitter video garnering more than 300,000 views as of Monday afternoon, and drew an onslaught of online criticism and ridicule.

Bostelman initially said he was “shocked” when he heard stories that children were dressing as cats and dogs while at school, with claims that schools were accommodating them with litter boxes.

“They meow and they bark and they interact with their teachers in this fashion,” Bostelman said during legislative debate. “And now schools are wanting to put litter boxes in the schools for these children to use. How is this sanitary?”

The rumor has persisted in a private Facebook group, “Protect Nebraska Children,” and also surfaced last month in an Iowa school district, forcing the superintendent to write to parents that it was “simply and emphatically not true.”

Spoiler

Bostelman had said that he planned to discuss the issue with the CEO of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. He also alleged that schools were not allowing kids to wear flags, but didn’t give specific examples. In 2016, Lincoln’s public school district briefly asked students not to fly American flags from their vehicles after one flag was pulled from its holder, but school officials later apologized.

The false claim that children who identify as cats are using litter boxes in school bathrooms has spread across the internet since at least December, when a member of the public brought it up at a school board meeting for Midland Public Schools northwest of Detroit.

The claim was debunked by the district’s superintendent, who issued a statement that said there had “never been litter boxes within MPS schools.”

Still, the baseless rumor has spread across the country, and become fuel for political candidates, amid the culture wars and legislative action involving gender identification in schools.

Hours after his remarks, Bostelman backtracked and acknowledged that the story wasn’t true. He said he checked into the claims with state Sen. Lynne Walz, a Democrat who leads the Legislature’s Education Committee, and confirmed there were no such incidents.

“It was just something I felt that if this really was happening, we needed to address it and address it quickly,” Bostelman said.

The furor over public school restrooms comes as a growing number of conservative states seek laws to ban transgender students from using bathrooms that match their gender identity.

I'm sure he doesn't feel any remorse or embarrassment.  He'll just move on to the next bat-shit crazy topic about which to grandstand. 

But I hope he at least realizes he just became jerkoff fodder for every lobbyist Scottsbluff to Omaha.  If he can be talked into advocating for the removal of make believe litter boxes for make believe furies...pretty sure he can be talked in peeling back some pesky regulations and bump up appropriations for certain contractors.

11 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Look everyone!  He apologized for being a dumbass misinformed just asking questions!

https://apnews.com/article/nebraska-lincoln-316c87249779706d6d78b58641c4a75e

Hide contents

Bostelman had said that he planned to discuss the issue with the CEO of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. He also alleged that schools were not allowing kids to wear flags, but didn’t give specific examples. In 2016, Lincoln’s public school district briefly asked students not to fly American flags from their vehicles after one flag was pulled from its holder, but school officials later apologized.

The false claim that children who identify as cats are using litter boxes in school bathrooms has spread across the internet since at least December, when a member of the public brought it up at a school board meeting for Midland Public Schools northwest of Detroit.

The claim was debunked by the district’s superintendent, who issued a statement that said there had “never been litter boxes within MPS schools.”

Still, the baseless rumor has spread across the country, and become fuel for political candidates, amid the culture wars and legislative action involving gender identification in schools.

Hours after his remarks, Bostelman backtracked and acknowledged that the story wasn’t true. He said he checked into the claims with state Sen. Lynne Walz, a Democrat who leads the Legislature’s Education Committee, and confirmed there were no such incidents.

“It was just something I felt that if this really was happening, we needed to address it and address it quickly,” Bostelman said.

The furor over public school restrooms comes as a growing number of conservative states seek laws to ban transgender students from using bathrooms that match their gender identity.

"Hours after his remarks, Bostelman backtracked and acknowledged that the story wasn’t true. He said he checked into the claims with state Sen. Lynne Walz, a Democrat who leads the Legislature’s Education Committee, and confirmed there were no such incidents."

Lynne Walz must have the patience of a saint to walk this idiot through how wrong he was without being too much of a jerk about it.  

• Haha 1

I'd periodically fuck with him once a year though.  Send his office 'photos' of cancelled checks from some local ISD to PetSmart with "Litter Boxes" in the memo line.  

My daughter's class all dressed up like dalmations for the 101st day of school.  I could send him a photo of that and claim "It's Happening Again!"  

I got a weird feeling this was all a ruse by him so he could find an excuse, and the authority, to enter children's bathrooms at his discretion to "look for litter boxes."  When really he was going in there to get his rocks off.  In 5 years time, he'll either be revealed to be a child predator, Governor of Nebraska, or so ashamed of this nationwide debacle, wrapping his mouth around the business end of a shotgun. 

What the fuck guys like this, and Dan Patrick, and Marjorie Taylor-Greene making kids' bathrooms their big, final stand?  

On 3/29/2022 at 10:50 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

spent the weekend with my folks who live in the Dallas area for only the second time since before shutdown. they both grew up catholic and have been relatively conservative their whole lives. Trump and GQP changed all of that. my mom is now pro-choice. my dad no longer believes being gay is preference. they know "illegals" aren't ruining the state - Abbott, Paxton, Cruz, et al are. They used to pull the R lever but now they are going to vote in the R primary runoff in another attempt to oust Paxton. If that doesn't work, they plan to vote straight D in the general. none of this prompted by me or my sister. they somehow saw past the bullshit and made it out the other side. there is hope. maybe only a little, but it is there. 

Son? (not really, I'm Episcopalian)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well, uh, that doesn't seem good.

Nothing seems good.  The best we can do is "well, that could have been worse."  Exhibit A: we get a mediocre Biden for 2-4 years, but at least he's in charge during the Russia-Ukraine war, which would have been a disaster with TFG in office.  Good?  Who knows.  But, it could have been worse.

Mid-terms will go GQP way.  Trump will run and win in 2024.  The shitshow will continue.  Because we don't get anything good.  We just get periodic minor reprieves in the horror show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Nothing seems good.  The best we can do is "well, that could have been worse."  Exhibit A: we get a mediocre Biden for 2-4 years, but at least he's in charge during the Russia-Ukraine war, which would have been a disaster with TFG in office.  Good?  Who knows.  But, it could have been worse.

Mid-terms will go GQP way.  Trump will run and win in 2024.  The shitshow will continue.  Because we don't get anything good.  We just get periodic minor reprieves in the horror show.

You myopic fuck. Everyone with any sense knows that the Kanye West/Joel Osteen ticket is the winner in 2024. They will save us!!! Praise the Lerrrrrddddd. 

Is there a "GOP is a Pedo Ring" thread?

https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/a-get-out-of-jail-free-card-gop-bill-would-eliminate-age-requirements-for-marriages-in-tennessee/amp/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A proposal making its way through the state legislature would establish a common-law marriage between “one man” and “one woman.”

Opponents of the bill (HB 233) say it would eliminate an age requirement, and in some instances, open the door for a coverup of child sex abuse.

The bill’s sponsor, Tom Leatherwood (R-Arlington) said the law being considered would add a new marriage option for Tennesseans. “So, all this bill does is give an alternative form of marriage for those pastors and other individuals who have a conscientious objection to the current pathway to marriage in our law.”

But missing from the bill are age requirements, opening the door for possible child marriages. Something the bill sponsor acknowledged during a Children and Family Affairs subcommittee. “There is not an explicit age limit,” Leatherwood said.

Representative Mike Stewart (D-Nashville), who sits on the subcommittee the bill passed out of, said he doesn’t understand the motivation. “I don’t think any normal person thinks we shouldn’t have an age requirement for marriage.”

Edited by Neonmoon