The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Belongs in the right wing violence thread.

Does it now? They’ve so normalized being a death/jihad cult, does this even Move the needle? The Overton window in “calling for violence/murder of those who disagree with you” has lurched so far right that anything less than the final act of pulling a gun and shooting someone doesn’t even register.
We are not far at all from a case of someone taking Ted’s words to heart, and then asserting a bona fide defense of “self defense,” because killing all Dems is necessary to protect us all. That is going to happen, and sooner than you think.

I’ve got a Hispanic friend who went to the Trump rally yesterday.  Coworker of his gave him a $600 ticket.  

So out of curiosity I watched a bit of Trumps speech on CSPAN.  I didn’t expect anything different and wasn’t surprised…just constant self-fellating, diatribes against Biden and nothing of actual substance.  No mention of Cruz that I heard though he named about a dozen GOP members in Texas.  

No real point here…just have a sick feeling macroeconomic conditions, some brought about by the prior R admin themselves, is going to get that asshat re-elected.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Starting to think that Pennsylvania senate race will be very telling about the future of our country.  If Mastriono or Barnette win that race I think we are still very much at risk of not being a democracy in 6 years.  If someone like Fetterman wins easily then I will take it as a sign that Trumpism is fading.  Not currently optimistic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

Starting to think that Pennsylvania senate race will be very telling about the future of our country.  If Mastriono or Barnette win that race I think we are still very much at risk of not being a democracy in 6 years.  If someone like Fetterman wins easily then I will take it as a sign that Trumpism is fading.  Not currently optimistic.

Not great.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/15/john-fetterman-stroke-pennsylvania-senate-00032588

20 minutes ago, royiv said:

Holy.  Shit.

That fucking sucks.  I hope he's ok because we need more people like him.  

And OF FUCKING COURSE this happens.  Fuck you simulation.  How in the blue FUCK does this happen to someone like this and yet dotard and any number of human paraquats on the right are going to live to 100?  Seriously, fuck youi.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Holy.  Shit.

That fucking sucks.  I hope he's ok because we need more people like him.  

And OF FUCKING COURSE this happens.  Fuck you simulation.  How in the blue FUCK does this happen to someone like this and yet dotard and any number of human paraquats on the right are going to live to 100?  Seriously, fuck youi.

It happens cause there is no god. Or if there is a god he is that sociopath kid that you knew who taped frogs to bottle rockets and fired them up for fun  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Twitter has been aflame with this, Stefanik and Nugent’s fuckery. Weather gets warm and people show their ass. I generally feel this way about the GOP at the national level, aghast that they can move past internal inconsistency.

9 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Twitter has been aflame with this, Stefanik and Nugent’s fuckery.

Survey your family and friends.  My Qanon in-law and her bf have bitched on Facebook about white replacement theory (without calling it white replacement theory or whatever).

Neither one of the fucking idiots has kids, and she's now in her mid-40s and a very high risk even if she got pregnant tomorrow.  Her sister pointed out that she bitched about white people not having kids, but never did anything to put herself in a position to have kids (that CPS wouldn't take) nor have they done anything to put themselves in a position to even adopt.  But they feel obligated to critique everybody else.  And she only recently found out why nobody in the family would allow her to baby-sit their kids these days.

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

something about leopards eating faces and such

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Survey your family and friends.  My Qanon in-law and her bf have bitched on Facebook about white replacement theory (without calling it white replacement theory or whatever).

Neither one of the fucking idiots has kids, and she's now in her mid-40s and a very high risk even if she got pregnant tomorrow.  Her sister pointed out that she bitched about white people not having kids, but never did anything to put herself in a position to have kids (that CPS wouldn't take) nor have they done anything to put themselves in a position to even adopt.  But they feel obligated to critique everybody else.  And she only recently found out why nobody in the family would allow her to baby-sit their kids these days.

They sound eminently replaceable.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

They sound eminently replaceable.

Well, she has bitched that illegals are taking jobs from hard-working Americans, but I have yet to see her apply for a lawn-mowing, house-keeping, or construction job, so....yeah.

Edited by atomheartbevo

8 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

I also posted this in the active shooter thread but it fits here too. What a piece of shit.

He is, indeed, a piece of shit.  

Fucker "represents" me, so I've got that going for me.

On today's edition of Who Said It, we have the following:

The battle has been moved inside America, and we shall continue until we win this battle, or die in the cause and meet our Maker.

Spoiler

Osama bin Laden

Who has also been quoted as saying this:

Issue a call to the young generation to get ready for the holy war and to prepare for that in Afghanistan because jihad in this time of crisis for Muslims is an obligation of all Muslims.

and this:

These events have split the whole world into two camps: the camp of belief and the camp of disbelief...there is only one God, and I declare that there is no prophet but Muhammad.

Not too difficult to substitute the word America for Afghanistan and Christian for Muslim and for the second statement to substitute the camp of Republicans and the camp of Democrats to find the similarities with Locke.

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Brisket is right. We are completely fucked.

The left has no answer for this shit.

Or this apparently.

Don't read the article accompanying the tweet unless you want to drink before noon. Of course, it's always afternoon somewhere in the world....

On 5/17/2022 at 10:33 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Or this apparently.

Don't read the article accompanying the tweet unless you want to drink before noon. Of course, it's always afternoon somewhere in the world....

this will soon be rural Texas 

As I drive around hou, I’ll tune into micheal berry for the lulz and let me tell you, he’s pushing very crazy theory …..

the entire Covid - virus, response, masks, vaccine, Fauci, was all an elaborate plan to steal the 2020 election from trump 

This is a real conversation I had with what use to be a normal person

H: “you aren’t pissed that the election was stolen?”
Me: “there was never any proof of that, in fact even the audits they did show there was nothing”
H: “it’s all rigged, brother. You should watch the movie 2000 mules, it’s all there.”
Me: “don’t you think if there was evidence, it would be bright out in court?”
H: “the courts are rigged, like the media.”
Me: “what about Trump, Cruz, the crazy lawyer lady? Wouldn’t they show the proof?”
H: “just watch the movie man. It’s all there.”
Me: “so a movie with an anonymous witness and some very disputable research is proof? That no one else is using?”
H: “just watch it. It’s all there”

It’s a sickness. A disease.

He also said the country has moved passed 1/6 and we should stop talking about it and we should focus on the the 10,000 people that were killed in the blm riots.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

As I drive around hou, I’ll tune into micheal berry for the lulz and let me tell you, he’s pushing very crazy theory …..

the entire Covid - virus, response, masks, vaccine, Fauci, was all an elaborate plan to steal the 2020 election from trump 

and it worked so well that they decided to continue it on for the next 2 years?

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

This is a real conversation I had with what use to be a normal person

H: “you aren’t pissed that the election was stolen?”
Me: “there was never any proof of that, in fact even the audits they did show there was nothing”
H: “it’s all rigged, brother. You should watch the movie 2000 mules, it’s all there.”
Me: “don’t you think if there was evidence, it would be bright out in court?”
H: “the courts are rigged, like the media.”
Me: “what about Trump, Cruz, the crazy lawyer lady? Wouldn’t they show the proof?”
H: “just watch the movie man. It’s all there.”
Me: “so a movie with an anonymous witness and some very disputable research is proof? That no one else is using?”
H: “just watch it. It’s all there”

It’s a sickness. A disease.

He also said the country has moved passed 1/6 and we should stop talking about it and we should focus on the the 10,000 people that were killed in the blm riots.

Assuming this was a text convo, just send him this and next talk to him again in your life.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

If half the world or more all come together on a ridiculously elaborate plan to ensure that the American president does not get re-elected, isn’t that in and of itself proof that he shouldn’t get re-elected?

the world can’t agree on much, and can accomplish even less as a cohesive unit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If half the world or more all come together on a ridiculously elaborate plan to ensure that the American president does not get re-elected, isn’t that in and of itself proof that he shouldn’t get re-elected?

Pssh, like there's anything outside of the United States.  It's all a ruse man.  Watch the movie!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

35 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The thing about the COVID conspiracy stuff...step back for a moment and take a look at the folks denying the Apollo landings.  For those moon landings to have been faked, it would have meant that thousands of Americans who would have had direct knowledge that we didn't land on the Moon, would have kept quiet.  Thousands, probably tens of thousands (since a whole shitload of amateurs outside of NASA/aerospace industry were monitoring everything with radios, telescopes, etc.) would have had some inkling that it was faked..  But wait, there's more!  The Soviets would have been able to detect if we did or didn't land on the moon (and probably the Brits, French, Japanese).   The Soviets would have made damn sure that every country in the world was informed that the US tried to fake the Lunar landings.

The COVID conspiracy - the virus, response, masks, vaccines, Fauci, etc....I think that would have been a bigger coverup than the Apollo landings, because the chain of events that it involves would be so much more elaborate, and could have failed at any step (starting with the the virus not being all that deadly, or escaping in the US, etc.), and countries around the world have easy access to the virus.  If we had deliberately fucked around and planted the virus in China, I think China would not only have figured it out, but they, like the Soviets in 1969, would have made damn sure that every country in the world was informed that the US created it and planted it in Wuhan.  And if people in the US created it to get Trump out of office, that means a shitload of people would have direct access and would have to keep their mouths shut, and they'd have to do it in a facility that would leave some kind of trail if it got out or whatever.

But these people want to believe in The Big Lie, because it's comforting to them, because otherwise Trump failed on his own, and given that their identities are tied to Trump, that means they chose a loser, which would reflect poorly on them.

• Like 2