The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, DonkeyCigars said:

What does the jury say about the trophy wife/first lady though? Trump was a lot of things, but he never suffered for a woman without beauty. Don Jr. might need to step up his game to get the nod.

What she looks like is less important than how shitty he treats her and how much he demeans women in general.  I admit, daddy set a high bar.  But I bet his piece of shit son can pull off a reasonable facsimile of it.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

As I've told you, this take is not without logic.  I pray you are right.

BUT.....our trajectory as a nation over the past 20+ years tells me that whatever the worst outcome for the country is, that's the one that will happen.  So, not only will the GQP go full-on Q nutbar, it will work.  Because Q-tards are nuts.  And most other GQP voters are cowards who will go along with it out of selfishness.  "Sure, I don't like [crazy fucking psychopath], and I wish he wouldn't [say stupid shit on Twitter, shoot black people for sport, whatever], but my 401k looks great!"

And also...

Yep.  He's going to run in 2024, and by then, the voter suppression will be enough for him to win.  OR, they'll just violently overthrown the sitting government if they don't like the result.  I mean....they have fucking TOLD YOU THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO.

My spouse seems to think he won't be alive in 2024. But other than that, I'm in complete agreement with your thesis. My interaction with the neighbor really sealed the deal with the ferocity of how she doubled down. I could've said they were coming to kill one of my children and the reply would've been, " I can never vote for a Democrat."

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What she looks like is less important than how shitty he treats her and how much he demeans women in general.  I admit, daddy set a high bar.  But I bet his piece of shit son can pull off a reasonable facsimile of it.

That shrieking coconut Guilfoyle ain’t it. If the handlers manage to get Donj back with Vanessa, that would be a troublesome sign. Demure, blonde ex-model is MAGAt catnip.

All in for a Bag-of-Bones Lara Trump disaster in NC, though.

Why are the daughters of elected Republicans so easy to fuck?  I could go philosophical, but it was always one thing. My parents are lying about their principles and complete and total fucking liars!

And the only certainty is that if I get knocked up, my Republican daddy will make sure that a Euro vacation will solve everyone's problems but her's.  I wish honestly this was not the truth. And she was not my girl but my roommates. She was basically a nice girl left on her own with some servants that go corrupted by a guy... because... as is always the story Daddy wasn't there. 

If I was a young buck today.... I would bet a million fucking dollars that if I could find a federally elected Republican's daughter and I was young again... it would be so mother fucking easy to get laid.  Just because of who her Daddy is, and the clear evidence that he is a lying sack of shit. (now a universal elected Republican reality).  She was actully a cute girl, but so damaged by her parents, she feel into my "too easy" category.  But she a honestly nice girl from South Texas. The damage I am sure was permanent.

Not all Republican's daughter's are whores. but most have always known their father's were.

This thread in 5 posts has already exhausted the only 2 sequels that were palatable.Thanks for ignoring any movie made in the last 30 years to prove my point.

Republican women are easier to hook up with because they believe bullshit. There are zero dating profiles that tell Trump supporters to swipe right, while there are 85960493727295050 that say swipe left. Everyone’s favorite chub could probably make a post a topic specifically about it

• Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Just because of who her Daddy is, and the clear evidence that he is a lying sack of shit. (now a universal elected Republican reality).  She was actully a cute girl, but so damaged by her parents, she feel into my "too easy" category.  But she a honestly nice girl from South Texas. The damage I am sure was permanent.

Are you talking about Jenna Bush?

2 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Stefanik from the swamp chimes in.

This dumb cunt, if NY Dems do their job, is out.  NY State is going to lose a rep.  Her little Staten Island district will include more of Brooklyn.  My dems should gerrymander the shit out of this so there are no GOP districts except for Kinzinger.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This dumb cunt, if NY Dems do their job, is out.  NY State is going to lose a rep.  Her little Staten Island district will include more of Brooklyn.  My dems should gerrymander the shit out of this so there are no GOP districts except for Kinzinger.

I wish the Ds could message this to some of the shitty R states. "Hey Texas, NC, Wisconsin, etc...You guys want to redo your gerrymanders and try to pick up 4-5 seats. Cool, cool. NY will just play the same game and you'll lose 8. Fuck around and find out." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 5:33 PM, Ghost of LL said:

The GQP is like the guy who two girlfriends in high school.  He decided that he couldn't keep both of them happy, so he kicked one to the curb.  And now he's scared shitless that the one he kept is going to stand him up on Saturday night.

Fuckin' over yo fo sho pussy
Tryin' to get some mo' pussy
You'll end up with no pussy, no pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDfGoju8J2A

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

L
O
F
L

These fucking idiots still don't understand why Trump was able to commandeer the GOP. "Oh, but we really mean it this time..."

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN2AB07P

(Reuters) - Dozens of former Republican officials, who view the party as unwilling to stand up to former President Donald Trump and his attempts to undermine U.S. democracy, are in talks to form a center-right breakaway party, four people involved in the discussions told Reuters.

The early stage discussions include former elected Republicans, former officials in the Republican administrations of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and Trump, ex-Republican ambassadors and Republican strategists, the people involved say.

More than 120 of them held a Zoom call last Friday to discuss the breakaway group, which would run on a platform of “principled conservatism,”...

So it begins.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-party-exclusive/exclusive-dozens-of-former-republican-officials-in-talks-to-form-anti-trump-third-party-idUSKBN2AB07P

Dozens of former Republican officials, who view the party as unwilling to stand up to former President Donald Trump and his attempts to undermine U.S. democracy, are in talks to form a center-right breakaway party, four people involved in the discussions told Reuters.

The early stage discussions include former elected Republicans, former officials in the Republican administrations of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and Trump, ex-Republican ambassadors and Republican strategists, the people involved say.

More than 120 of them held a Zoom call last Friday to discuss the breakaway group, which would run on a platform of “principled conservatism,” including adherence to the Constitution and the rule of law - ideas those involved say have been trashed by Trump.

The plan would be to run candidates in some races but also to endorse center-right candidates in others, be they Republicans, independents or Democrats, the people say.

Evan McMullin, who was chief policy director for the House Republican Conference and ran as an independent in the 2016 presidential election, told Reuters that he co-hosted the Zoom call with former officials concerned about Trump’s grip on Republicans and the nativist turn the party has taken.

Three other people confirmed to Reuters the call and the discussions for a potential splinter party, but asked not to be identified.

Spoiler

Among the call participants were John Mitnick, general counsel for the Department of Homeland Security under Trump; former Republican congressman Charlie Dent; Elizabeth Neumann, deputy chief of staff in the Homeland Security Department under Trump; and Miles Taylor, another former Trump homeland security official.

The talks highlight the wide intraparty rift over Trump’s false claims of election fraud and the deadly Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol. Most Republicans remain fiercely loyal to the former president, but others seek a new direction for the party.

The House of Representatives impeached Trump on Jan. 13 on a charge of inciting an insurrection by exhorting thousands of supporters to march on the Capitol on the day Congress was gathered to certify Democrat Joe Biden’s election victory.

Call participants said they were particularly dismayed by the fact that more than half of the Republicans in Congress - eight senators and 139 House representatives - voted to block certification of Biden’s election victory just hours after the Capitol siege.

Most Republican senators have also indicated they will not support the conviction of Trump in this week’s Senate impeachment trial.

“Large portions of the Republican Party are radicalizing and threatening American democracy,” McMullin told Reuters. “The party needs to recommit to truth, reason and founding ideals or there clearly needs to be something new.”

‘THESE LOSERS’

Asked about the discussions for a third party, Jason Miller, a Trump spokesman, said: “These losers left the Republican Party when they voted for Joe Biden.”

A representative for the Republican National Committee referred to a recent statement from Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.

“If we continue to attack each other and focus on attacking on fellow Republicans, if we have disagreements within our party, then we are losing sight of 2022 (elections),” McDaniel said on Fox News last month.

“The only way we’re going to win is if we come together,” she said.

The Biden White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

McMullin said just over 40% of those on last week’s Zoom call backed the idea of a breakaway, national third party. Another option under discussion is to form a “faction” that would operate either inside the current Republican Party or outside it.

Names under consideration for a new party include the Integrity Party and the Center Right Party. If it is decided instead to form a faction, one name under discussion is the Center Right Republicans.

Members are aware that the U.S. political landscape is littered with the remains of previous failed attempts at national third parties.

“But there is a far greater hunger for a new political party out there than I have ever experienced in my lifetime,” one participant said.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

In a different kind of derail....

I was reading about Steven Spielberg being awarded the Genesis Prize this week; a prize that "recognizes exceptional human beings whose values and achievements will inspire the next generation of Jews." Someone had a brief plug for it on social media and also this tweet below in the comments from the week prior. It made me laugh, because from every interview I've seen with both men (Spielberg and Ford), it sounds exactly like how their filming was. Anyway, have decided that in one of those film/reality crossovers, Indiana Jones is the GOP, the rock is the Democratic Party stuck in the same track and we're the idiots watching the race.

Congratulations to Steven Spielberg on a long and noteworthy career in film. Sorry I stuck your award in the Republican thread, but what mishegas, am I right?

35 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Is this like one of those puzzles where you have to find the differences between the two pictures?

And then you realize there are almost none, this lady has not aged or changed her hairstyle in 5 years, she routinely wears a dark pantsuit to cook comfort food, and her sterile kitchen is devoid of any signs of other food.

Is Newt married to a middle aged Aryan version of one of those Japanese love robots? 

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Is this like one of those puzzles where you have to find the differences between the two pictures?

And then you realize there are almost none, this lady has not aged or changed her hairstyle in 5 years, she routinely wears a dark pantsuit to cook comfort food, and her sterile kitchen is devoid of any signs of other food.

Is Newt married to a middle aged Aryan version of one of those Japanese love robots? 

Newt strikes me as the type of guy that is behind on his software updates, so yes.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

L
O
F
L

These fucking idiots still don't understand why Trump was able to commandeer the GOP. "Oh, but we really mean it this time..."

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN2AB07P

(Reuters) - Dozens of former Republican officials, who view the party as unwilling to stand up to former President Donald Trump and his attempts to undermine U.S. democracy, are in talks to form a center-right breakaway party, four people involved in the discussions told Reuters.

The early stage discussions include former elected Republicans, former officials in the Republican administrations of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and Trump, ex-Republican ambassadors and Republican strategists, the people involved say.

More than 120 of them held a Zoom call last Friday to discuss the breakaway group, which would run on a platform of “principled conservatism,”...

Wake me when they get any current officeholders to join their party.

It does worry me, however, that they could split the Democratic Party more than they split the GQP.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Watch Trump join that party and take it over immediately. 

There are only two options:

1) Trump and Trumpists take it over (just like the "Tea Party" movement was immediately coopted and turned into a pre-Trump party)

2) or.....the whole effort is brutally slaughtered in its infancy by Darth Trump.

main-qimg-e1547ec2ac4bb5ff880e3950ab500b

Either way, it's an effort that will never result in an actual political party with power.

Everything right of center is either Trump, or dead.  Those are your two choices.  Pick one.

I am trying to figure out where the Republicans think they are going to be in the next election cycle?  Assuming they once again simply disregard all the facts in front of them and acquit based on (R) rather than facts.  Which of course is the most likely scenario.  I guess that means that most of the sitting senators will not be primaried by the Trump/Q controlling wing of the party.  The moderates will be purged at the primary/ not running again level for the midterms and they party drifts sideways, not regaining control of the House and losing a few more seats in the Senate.

All the while seeing that the new voters coming into the marketplace are neither old and white, nor racist.  And that's gonna make the going tough.  

I think that in two years Trump may have a lot more to worry about than funding primary challenges.  The deep red states will stay red. The states that the GOP has been worrying about get a little blue tint to the purple. And California actually moves back a hair towards Republicans. Overall the strategy will net the GOP a solid 42% of the electorate.  Now sure where you go with that?

Just now, horn4life said:

I am trying to figure out where the Republicans think they are going to be in the next election cycle?  Assuming they once again simply disregard all the facts in front of them and acquit based on (R) rather than facts.  Which of course is the most likely scenario.  I guess that means that most of the sitting senators will not be primaried by the Trump/Q controlling wing of the party.  The moderates will be purged at the primary/ not running again level for the midterms and they party drifts sideways, not regaining control of the House and losing a few more seats in the Senate.

All the while seeing that the new voters coming into the marketplace are neither old and white, nor racist.  And that's gonna make the going tough.  

I think that in two years Trump may have a lot more to worry about than funding primary challenges.  The deep red states will stay red. The states that the GOP has been worrying about get a little blue tint to the purple. And California actually moves back a hair towards Republicans. Overall the strategy will net the GOP a solid 42% of the electorate.  Now sure where you go with that?

They are also counting on being able to radicalize a portion of the youth; having various police and other groups with radicalized members among their ranks, combined with the push within higher education (TPUSA, America First,etc) they may foment chaos enough that voters respond to the fear of violence.

I agree it is a numbers game, and a portion of their base is dying and a portion of their base left hasn't got the numbers, but they are going to push extremism as far as it gets them because once they have control, nothing else matters. They have the power of the three branches and the military and all that conveys.

15 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Back to the White House and with all 3 branches of congress thanks to gerrymandering and whatnot. That's where you go with that. 

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult