The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

GQP is like when A&M calls us TU. It’s stupid and reeks of little brother syndrome. Do better.

The party LITERALLY has no platform except “whatever a madman trafficker of conspiracy theories says.” The label is simply observing that proudly declared fact. Don’t look at me, look at the party’s official national platform, right out there in the open.

It’s not drama when it’s plainly and admittedly true.

50 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I want to wake up one morning and see the real story of Lindsays compromises  plastered all over the place.

2:1 odds says its homosexual in nature.  What I can't figure out is if its just that he is a closeted gay man and fears that coming out would offend his voters in conservative South Carolina causing him to get primaried from the Right and lose his job as a senator or is it "8 year old's dude" type of stuff that someone like Russia has video of.  Pretty sure its one of those two but there is the possibility its both I guess.

3 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

2:1 odds says its homosexual in nature.  What I can't figure out is if its just that he is a closeted gay man and fears that coming out would offend his voters in conservative South Carolina causing him to get primaried from the Right and lose his job as a senator or is it "8 year old's dude" type of stuff that someone like Russia has video of.  Pretty sure its one of those two but there is the possibility its both I guess.

Yeah. I'd bet on both.  Whatever it is, it's pretty taboo and even outside the norm of just being gay.   He's a good enough orator and politician to come out gracefully and not lose his base.    

Whatever it is, he's despicable, just like his buddy Mitch, but for different reasons.   This whole thing certainly does look more like pre-Caesar Rome day by day.  

Edited by pyrohornIII

5 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Is calling the GOP the GQP the new thing to make melodramatic women like Briskettexan feel in control or taking back some power because they feel so helpless?

Look at this attempt at unity! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Whatever's on the other side of this life, I hope John McCain is there waiting to kick Graham in the nuts.  The same guy who clutched his pearls and got the vapors over a president lying about having an affair is now cool with people getting murdered to overturn an election based on unsubstantiated rumors from the loser.  The combination of being such a piece of shit and cowardly at the same time is too much.

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I think "aggy" is stupid and basically all these nicknames are ridiculous.

GQP is pretty funny

Okay now you are acting like a DUMBocrat and these MAGAtards and Libtards will be upset because making stupid nicknames to express impotence and frustration is their domain!

• Fuck You 3

12 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Okay now you are acting like a DUMBocrat and these MAGAtards and Libtards will be upset because making stupid nicknames to express impotence and frustration is their domain!

This GQP thing seems to really be bothering you. Are you ok? Does it strike a nerve?

12 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I’m JuSt gLaD PoLiTiCs aRe BoRiNg aGaIn!!11ven!l and GQP is news! Lol

GQP is about rubbing January 6th in your Trump voting face forever.  You voted for 4 or more years of that shit over boring politics.  You either have unbelievably shitty judgement or you're cool with the end of democracy as we've known it.  

• Haha 1

News flash: your orange God-King lost, and his supporters are universally acknowledged to be just as bad as that traitorous shit.

One of the humorous things about the stupid people latching on to Trump is that they chose the stupidest usurper ever. God, he botched an easily doable coup through sheer incompetence. MAGA!!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

thanksgiving must be fun.

They write long form letters like Trump tweets with random quotation marks around a bunch of words for no reason.  Love how they say "it's not for us to judge or be judged" in regards to Trump after spending an entire paragraph telling him what a piece of shit and embarrassment he is to them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

i went and looked at the actual underlying poll results here:

https://assets.morningconsult.com/wp-uploads/2021/02/16103155/210259_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1.pdf

the question that starts on page 19 of the above link is essentially who would you support in a republican primary.  trump is far and away the favorite.  what kind of blows my mind is that he is crushing it in the 18-34 demographic way beyond boomers and olds.  millennials are his highest percentage.  not surprisingly, his biggest percentage allocation is amongst two groups (once you throw out the meaningless cross-correlation of strong disapproval of biden): Employment classification: Unemployed at 63% and Employment classification: Homemaker at 63%.  Those two numbers are actually higher than "Evangelicals" classification at 60%. 

so i started looking at all the questions...it is insane how much stronger trump's support is amongst unemployed than any other classification of people regardless of the question.  only 57% of them think that the people who broke into the capitol on 1/6 were trump supporters.  30% of homemakers and 26% of unemployed think biden is "very responsible" or "somewhat responsible" for the capitol invasion.  29% of 18-34 year olds think biden was very or somewhat responsible.  only 67% of 18-34 think that "the people who broke into the capitol" are very responsible for "breaking into the capitol."  71% of unemployed.

wow, this country is one dumbfuck collection of idiots.  and any of you waiting on the younger generation to ride along and save us from ourselves are in for a rude awakening.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

i went and looked at the actual underlying poll results here:
https://assets.morningconsult.com/wp-uploads/2021/02/16103155/210259_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1.pdf
the question that starts on page 19 of the above link is essentially who would you support in a republican primary.  trump is far and away the favorite.  what kind of blows my mind is that he is crushing it in the 18-34 demographic way beyond boomers and olds.  millennials are his highest percentage.  not surprisingly, his biggest percentage allocation is amongst two groups (once you throw out the meaningless cross-correlation of strong disapproval of biden): Employment classification: Unemployed at 63% and Employment classification: Homemaker at 63%.  Those two numbers are actually higher than "Evangelicals" classification at 60%. 
so i started looking at all the questions...it is insane how much stronger trump's support is amongst unemployed than any other classification of people regardless of the question.  only 57% of them think that the people who broke into the capitol on 1/6 were trump supporters.  30% of homemakers and 26% of unemployed think biden is "very responsible" or "somewhat responsible" for the capitol invasion.  29% of 18-34 year olds think biden was very or somewhat responsible.  only 67% of 18-34 think that "the people who broke into the capitol" are very responsible for "breaking into the capitol."  71% of unemployed.
wow, this country is one dumbfuck collection of idiots.  and any of you waiting on the younger generation to ride along and save us from ourselves are in for a rude awakening.

If you’re referring to Millennials as “the young generation” then you’re off by a generation.

The oldest Millennials are turning 40 this year and the bulk are in their 30s. They may be large in number but they aren’t the ones that will “save” us.

That’s going to be Generation Z - my kids’ generation. Only about half of them can even vote yet but that generation of Greta Thunberg and Amanda Gorman and The March For Our Lives kids are the ones we have hope in.

There’s a reason Boomers and Millennials hate each other - they very much see themselves in one another.

TL;DR
Boomers - elderly and large numbers
GenX - old and small numbers
Millennials - middle aged and large numbers
Generation Z - young and medium numbers
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

If you’re referring to Millennials as “the young generation” then you’re off by a generation.

The oldest Millennials are turning 40 this year and the bulk are in their 30s. They may be large in number but they aren’t the ones that will “save” us.

That’s going to be Generation Z - my kids’ generation. Only about half of them can even vote yet but that generation of Greta Thunberg and Amanda Gorman and The March For Our Lives kids are the ones we have hope in.

There’s a reason Boomers and Millennials hate each other - they very much see themselves in one another.

TL;DR
Boomers - elderly and large numbers
GenX - old and small numbers
Millennials - middle aged and large numbers
Generation Z - young and medium numbers

while i enjoy a bit of pedantry as much as the next guy, when referring to the "younger generation," i was referring to the 18-34 segment.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult