The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

At some point in the next six months, I expect a couple of high profile defections from the GOP. Ms. Alaskan Sourpuss is a good candidate, obviously, but there are others. Riding the hate-fueled caravan to hell is making less and less sense even for the most cynical, and being in the GOP is requiring a higher and higher degree of mental illness. At some point, a few "norms" will shake loose from the nut tree.

Bookmarked. I’ll believe it when I see it. Let’s revisit this prediction in October. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Yep. The GQP is just a collection of total fucking morons. In the past they were dispersed between the two parties. They have now all lately coalesced into one big party of total fucking morons. Thanks to trump. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I am actually surprised Fox isn’t letting him on. They need the ratings. The lawsuit will go on forever and likely won’t mean much. But losing viewers to Newsmax and OAN is not good now. 

Cheaper than the libel/slander damages he exposes them to

14 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

giphy.gif

It’s not good for people to watch these videos. So I don’t. I know these people are insane. I also know there’s a fair to good chance they will be dead before the next presidential election, just based on their life choices, so I’m not going to get worked up about it now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Well I came face to face with a Q tard the other day. Met some friends for beers on a patio with a good breeze , so i felt comfortable Rona wise.

One dude I didnt recognize at the table had the MAGA look going sans the fucktard cap.

I get into a conversation with my pal who works at a nursing home concerning the pandemic, vaccines, etc. MAGAt cant help himself, "I cant believe anyone still thinks that shit is real!" 

My friend enlightens him that she lost 12 residents and two coworkers to the disease. 

MAGAt: "It's all a scam! They just had the flu! Dont let the libtards fool you!"

All we could do was ignore him knowing it was pointless to argue with such a complete dipshit. Also knowing an argument was exactly what he wanted so he could parrot everything he has been propagandized to repeat.

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

That’s not a fair race, there’s about 3 or 4 Herschels to one Warnock. 

And isn't the exchange rate typically five players, three draft picks, and future conditional picks per Herschel? 

Really going off menu here 

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Capture+_2021-04-12-10-11-09-1.png

When I think masculinity, I know my first thought is someone who looks just like ole' Jeff Jansen up there, with his inescure smile and his poofed up coif of a haircut. Look at this dipshit.

jeff-jansen-prophet-pro-trump.jpg?w=790&

He's basically the Marlboro Man, except he for sure is wearing a too-tight black shirt tucked into some slightly bejangled Ed Hardy type jeans and the fact his whole visage screams "Yeah, I'll suck a dick. Sure."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/11/2021 at 10:16 AM, MissingInAction said:

Well I came face to face with a Q tard the other day. Met some friends for beers on a patio with a good breeze , so i felt comfortable Rona wise.

One dude I didnt recognize at the table had the MAGA look going sans the fucktard cap.

I get into a conversation with my pal who works at a nursing home concerning the pandemic, vaccines, etc. MAGAt cant help himself, "I cant believe anyone still thinks that shit is real!" 

My friend enlightens him that she lost 12 residents and two coworkers to the disease. 

MAGAt: "It's all a scam! They just had the flu! Dont let the libtards fool you!"

All we could do was ignore him knowing it was pointless to argue with such a complete dipshit. Also knowing an argument was exactly what he wanted so he could parrot everything he has been propagandized to repeat.

You shouldn't have argued with him, you should have left his ass and gone somewhere else.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Anybody noticing an alarming trend with these guys lately where they're with women who literally look like their own mothers?

Pretty sure that’s the Ukrainian from Karen of the Year thread. Another crossover episode!

And yes, all pale Eastern Euro biddies look the same to me.

One thing that seems consistently pretty true about these televangelists like Jansen (https://www.globalfireministries.com/about) : and that is a nearly complete lack of education or ministerial credentials.

I grew up in and around churches where the pastors were educated men and women, both religiously and secularly.  And I came to learn that in my denomination, a D. Div. or M. Div. was a quite secular degree in reality.  I know a lot of the theological schools associated with other denominations tend more toward indoctrination, but at least it's an education with exposure to some other ideas.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

One thing that seems consistently pretty true about these televangelists like Jansen (https://www.globalfireministries.com/about) : and that is a nearly complete lack of education or ministerial credentials.

I grew up in and around churches where the pastors were educated men and women, both religiously and secularly.  And I came to learn that in my denomination, a D. Div. or M. Div. was a quite secular degree in reality.  I know a lot of the theological schools associated with other denominations tend more toward indoctrination, but at least it's an education with exposure to some other ideas.

There's a strong strain of anti-intellectualism in a lot of fundamentalist sects, so it isn't surprising. Small-box Church of Christ congregations almost never have a pastor who has ever even cracked open a Q'uran or the Upanishads, and only a smattering of them could even tell you who Reinhold Niebuhr was, let alone be conversant in his theological musings.

It boggles my mind that anyone would take advice from someone without credentials on any important subject, let alone a subject which is supposedly your rule and measure for all things "being human", but there you go.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

There's a strong strain of anti-intellectualism in a lot of fundamentalist sects, so it isn't surprising. Small-box Church of Christ congregations almost never have a pastor who has ever even cracked open a Q'uran or the Upanishads, and only a smattering of them could even tell you who Reinhold Niebuhr was, let alone be conversant in his theological musings.

It boggles my mind that anyone would take advice from someone without credentials on any important subject, let alone a subject which is supposedly your rule and measure for all things "being human", but there you go.

Yes, I should not have limited my comment to televangelists.  It includes a lot of bricks and mortar preachers, too.

LOL at the idea of Pence being a contender in 2024.  Trump's base isn't going to forget or forgive that Pence didn't do his job and stop the steal on January 6. 

Trump is also loud, full of bluster, and a lifelong self-promoting conman.  Pence has the personality of a wet sock.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Tom said:

LOL at the idea of Pence being a contender in 2024.  Trump's base isn't going to forget or forgive that Pence didn't do his job and stop the steal on January 6. 

Trump is also loud, full of bluster, and a lifelong self-promoting conman.  Pence has the personality of a wet sock.

Yep, and I'd even argue that Trump has been deliberately sabotaging a potential run by Pence, by constantly trashing him and talking about him betraying/letting Trump down. He's also been trying to diminish The Turtle's power as well, knowing that Turtle could work behind the scenes against him.

Trump has nothing to fear from people like DeSantis, who need Trump's base, but people like Pence that could run (and try and pull in the evangelicals), and powerbrokers like Mitch, are a nuisance.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

When I think masculinity, I know my first thought is someone who looks just like ole' Jeff Jansen up there, with his inescure smile and his poofed up coif of a haircut. Look at this dipshit.

He's basically the Marlboro Man, except he for sure is wearing a too-tight black shirt tucked into some slightly bejangled Ed Hardy type jeans and the fact his whole visage screams "Yeah, I'll suck a dick. Sure."

how the hell do you get your hair to look like that ?

10 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

how the hell do you get your hair to look like that ?

Wash hair. Partially towel dry. Add paste/gel and finger comb through. Spray with very strong hair spray. Blow dry and comb with a wide tooth comb.

I mean, he already had the undercut done by a pro most likely, so the styling part isn't too hard.

Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair Texture Paste Reviews 2020

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

11 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Except for the smile, it's what it will look like if the religion he espouses is correct about the afterlife. A rapid fall into the fiery lake and having his cornhole Hieronymous Bosched. 

spacer.png