The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Kevin will probably end up like others who chase power in the way he has. He won't ever look back with sorrow for what he's done or condoned, he won't ever be punished for any of it, and he'll just pass away of an old age illness like most of them do. He wasn't likely to have been strung up the way some of his colleagues would've been. I don't know if he had protection the way Pence did; given the way people left we won't know how many guns actually crossed the threshold and into the halls and Chambers.

I'd like to think he'd sit up at night with images of the videos shown during the hearing of the officers that were trying to stop others from capturing and killing people and being beaten in his place. Who knows, maybe he has images of Navalny's shrunken poisoned body and fears that instead.

A restless, tortured life is what he deserves, but a pampered sheltered one is what he'll get.

Kevin will probably end up like others who chase power in the way he has. He won't ever look back with sorrow for what he's done or condoned, he won't ever be punished for any of it, and he'll just pass away of an old age illness like most of them do. He wasn't likely to have been strung up the way some of his colleagues would've been. I don't know if he had protection the way Pence did; given the way people left we won't know how many guns actually crossed the threshold and into the halls and Chambers.
I'd like to think he'd sit up at night with images of the videos shown during the hearing of the officers that were trying to stop others from capturing and killing people and being beaten in his place. Who knows, maybe he has images of Navalny's shrunken poisoned body and fears that instead.
A restless, tortured life is what he deserves, but a pampered sheltered one is what he'll get.
I was thinking about this the other day... I'll randomly recollect moments that happened weeks (or even years) ago where I misspoke or said something insensitive, or even mean. I will literally smack my forehead thinking about my missteps. I've lost sleep over the bigger missteps.

These people do and say the most horrific things. I once believed it haunted them, but now I know they don't lose a moment's rest. They go home, and sleep soundly, only bothered when they think there is a slight chance it could somehow come back to hurt them. They are truly sociopaths.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, tchookem said:

These people do and say the most horrific things. I once believed it haunted them, but now I know they don't lose a moment's rest. They go home, and sleep soundly, only bothered when they think there is a slight chance it could somehow come back to hurt them. They are truly sociopaths.

This is sadly what we have created. Both sides, though LARGELY on the R side. Maybe it was inevitable, but it still needs to be reconciled. Perhaps revolutions are part of the natural cycle?  How annoying. 

Found one by Meredith McGraw (she's a Longhorn). Don't agree that it's massive (when I click on the close up pic). Wellington has slightly over 5000 people and is 1% Black, so that maybe about 5 percent of their population and the rest people who traveled from elsewhere.

13 hours ago, tchookem said:

I was thinking about this the other day... I'll randomly recollect moments that happened weeks (or even years) ago where I misspoke or said something insensitive, or even mean. I will literally smack my forehead thinking about my missteps. I've lost sleep over the bigger missteps.

Yeah, there's plenty of us here who have maybe killed a stripper when they didn't need to, and years later when your kids are doing something funny, you'll get a fleeting thought about "what if I had let her live, would she have a family now, would she be enjoying the laughter of a small child?"

Sad Arrested Development GIF

And then you snap out of it as soon as a new episode of Bluey comes on the TV, or you remember that UT is out of the CWS or whatever.

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

One side note to all this is that I can't help but imagining Tom Hanks talking with his agent and saying "wait...how in the FUCK did I get tangled up in all of this insane nonsense?  I've been married to the same woman forever, I've lived a pretty scandal-free life, I've never said or done ANYTHING that would lead someone to believe I diddle kids....what the fuck?"

And I ask the same -- what the fuck?  Did they just pull names from a "people who are generally liked, and nobody would suspect it" hat and accuse them of being pedophiles?  And, I mean.....Oprah too?  What the hell?

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

One side note to all this is that I can't help but imagining Tom Hanks talking with his agent and saying "wait...how in the FUCK did I get tangled up in all of this insane nonsense?  I've been married to the same woman forever, I've lived a pretty scandal-free life, I've never said or done ANYTHING that would lead someone to believe I diddle kids....what the fuck?"

And I ask the same -- what the fuck?  Did they just pull names from a "people who are generally liked, and nobody would suspect it" hat and accuse them of being pedophiles?  And, I mean.....Oprah too?  What the hell?

He admitted to having the covid hoax?  Fuck if I know. 

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I've wondered about this as well.  Closest I can come to it is that he once played a man that dressed like a woman so he and his roommate could live in a women's only place with cheaper rent.  That was his first sitcom I think.  If he'd put on a dress he must have some problems something something.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I've wondered about this as well.  Closest I can come to it is that he once played a man that dressed like a woman so he and his roommate could live in a women's only place with cheaper rent.  That was his first sitcom I think.  If he'd put on a dress he must have some problems something something.

Actually, my hypothesis is that he's supported some Dem candidates for office.  He's not super-political, but he's not completely a-political.  That's really all I can come up with -- he's Democratic-y, so he must be a pedophile.

It's fucking insanity.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Played a gay man in a movie called...Philadelphia! Jesus people, it's right there in front of you!! Where do you think Tom Hanks got his "pizza" when he was in town shooting the movie??! 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Played a gay man in a movie called...Philadelphia! Jesus people, it's right there in front of you!! Where do you think Tom Hanks got his "pizza" when he was in town shooting the movie??! 

Please, he was the first high profile celebrity to catch the Democratic hoax that was COVID-19, remember?  Was in Australia, probably avoiding prosecution by the Trump admin for his pedo ways!!!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Actually, my hypothesis is that he's supported some Dem candidates for office.  He's not super-political, but he's not completely a-political.  That's really all I can come up with -- he's Democratic-y, so he must be a pedophile.

That's probably it, we can't think too hard about this - it is Qanon after all.

Alternative:  Throw such a huge name out there, that the simpletons are like "hey, they wouldn't accuse such a big name like Tom Hanks unless they were really sure!"

4 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Bosom Buddies.

That was the first thing, and like all great conspiracies, they start "doing their own research" and thanks to fuckems razor, start pulling in random things from his life and movies like 'Big', drop the toaster in the bathtub and 'aha! Tom Hanks must covet children's bosoms!"

There is also the idea above that he adds plausibility because he's highly thought of and nice, but leans left.

Tom Hanks is due to the COVID he caught at the start of the pandemic in March 2020 and he spoke out about need to take measures to stop it's spread. He also said he didn't have much respect for people who did not take precautions like wearing a mask in public and washing their hands.  After that he started popping up as a pedo in the Q loons fantasies. Probably also being left leaning, like the majority of Hollywood stars, made it even easier.

Edited by Jhawkmvp
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

Tom Hanks is due to the COVID he caught at the start of the pandemic in March 2020 and he spoke out about need to take measures to stop it's spread. He also said he didn't have much respect for people who did not take precautions like wearing a mask in public and washing their hands.  After that he started popping up as a pedo in the Q loons fantasies. Probably also being left leaning, like the majority of Hollywood stars, made it even easier.

The Q people had him in their sites going back to the pizza parlor days I believe.

• Hook 'Em 1

This read about Mark McCloskey and his very sad rally that drew 10s of people is fucking awesome:

"Grievance and untethered delusion topped the menu at the event, with McCloskey and a roster of speakers largely unknown outside the fever swamps of the far right taking turns condemning everything from critical race theory (their newest and most nonsensical bogeyman) to "cultural Marxism" (George Soros' fault of course, but how dare you level accusations of antisemitism) to the "radical left" agenda of (hahahahaha) Joe Biden. The whole gun-and-pony show was in service of McCloskey's deeply stupid run for U.S. Senate, because if there's one thing that qualifies a man for public office in the Republican party in 2021 it's a willingness to point a firearm at those with whom you disagree politically.

Initially, fellow criminal and proponent of armed coups Michael Flynn was scheduled to speak, but he was subbed out for North Carolina Congressman and notably dumb guy Madison Cawthorn, who also did not show up. But the show must go on, as they say, and so we were instead primarily treated to the emcee abilities of former radio host Jamie Allman, who lost his longtime job back in 2018 after taking to Twitter to pontificate about ramming a hot poker up a teenager's ass."

a01.jpg

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2021/06/28/inside-gun-surrendering-criminal-mark-mccloskeys-very-sad-st-louis-rally

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This read about Mark McCloskey and his very sad rally that drew 10s of people is fucking awesome:

"Grievance and untethered delusion topped the menu at the event, with McCloskey and a roster of speakers largely unknown outside the fever swamps of the far right taking turns condemning everything from critical race theory (their newest and most nonsensical bogeyman) to "cultural Marxism" (George Soros' fault of course, but how dare you level accusations of antisemitism) to the "radical left" agenda of (hahahahaha) Joe Biden. The whole gun-and-pony show was in service of McCloskey's deeply stupid run for U.S. Senate, because if there's one thing that qualifies a man for public office in the Republican party in 2021 it's a willingness to point a firearm at those with whom you disagree politically.

Initially, fellow criminal and proponent of armed coups Michael Flynn was scheduled to speak, but he was subbed out for North Carolina Congressman and notably dumb guy Madison Cawthorn, who also did not show up. But the show must go on, as they say, and so we were instead primarily treated to the emcee abilities of former radio host Jamie Allman, who lost his longtime job back in 2018 after taking to Twitter to pontificate about ramming a hot poker up a teenager's ass."

a01.jpg

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2021/06/28/inside-gun-surrendering-criminal-mark-mccloskeys-very-sad-st-louis-rally

Hahaha, of course, they separated the black chairs from the white ones and put the black ones in back.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Do we have a Trump Admin corruption thread? Anyway, here’s more blatant corruption 

ADM sold the plant in Estill, S.C., to Perdue’s then-company, AGrowStar, for $250,000 — a fraction of what county and independent appraisers say it is worth. Six years earlier, ADM had paid more than $5.5 million for the same land, a figure that closely matches assessments by independent experts contacted by The Post, who analyzed the value based on state records and drone footage of the property.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 12:15 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

a01.jpg

I know I'm on the naive and hopelessly optimistic side of the spectrum on this board, but I'm really holding out for "drooling stupidity' to eventually lose a bit of its current cachet.

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I bet that dude gets laid all the time.  Just swimming in ass.  

Seriously.  When he eventually snaps and shoots up a taqueria or somesuch, and the press interviews his neighbors, every interview will be "oh, yeah.  We knew that was going to happen, it was just a matter of when.  He talked about it all the time."

Minister: He was a loner, and a quiet young man. He attended church, and Sunday School. I remember he was always very polite.

Ted Koppel: Do you believe he killed Buckwheat?

Minister: Oh, yes. Definitely. That's all he talked about.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2