The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Seriously.  When he eventually snaps and shoots up a taqueria or somesuch, and the press interviews his neighbors, every interview will be "oh, yeah.  We knew that was going to happen, it was just a matter of when.  He talked about it all the time."

I bet he takes his dates to Bert’s.

17 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

It doesn't get more Alpha than the need to graffiti your truck to tell commuters that you are Alpha. 

There's a similar truck that is parked outside of a church in Hyde Park every morning.  I think he must be the night watchman or something.  Waiting to hear that he snaps and shoots up the church.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Today's GOP base.

azikdl75eb871.jpg?width=640&height=653&c

I will give this guy an A+ on good use of space. He very easily could have done a poor job of centering or spacing but great job in utilizing the back of his truck. The tailgate has consistent font usage as well. Must be a custom job.

Today's GOP base.
azikdl75eb871.jpg?width=640&height=653&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=cc66363d3195a2b4c11c7ce5e09c0582a2f5ab38
I love the Trumpublican contradiction of " love it or leave it" (which implies one should love our country completely as it is without complaint or leave) with "take America back" (implying America is all fucked up and needs restoring.
Wut?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I love the Trumpublican contradiction of " love it or leave it" (which implies one should love our country completely as it is without complaint or leave) with "take America back" (implying America is all fucked up and needs restoring.
Wut?

I also like "Suck on it, snowflake" juxtaposed with a snowflake sucker.

Well, which is it, young feller?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Satchel said:

So he was too much of a pussy to start shit on January 6th, when Donald Trump was begging his followers to do something, and before that Chinese puppet Joe Biden was sworn in?

Edit: Because "patriots" like him did nothing, Trump had to leave office and Biden was sworn in.

/s

Edited by atomheartbevo

I’d watch him do it
I love this. Glad dudes will be dudes . See ladies, this fella can overlook politics too for chance to watch a beej from a rather deplorable dude on a cop- just as some here might enertain motorboating Ivanka. Personally I'd rather mess around with someone I actually like, but I'm old fashioned like that. Y'all carry on.

2 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Was icono the guy that would post obviously meth-addled/manic/schizophrenic nonsense, who was sent to purgatory where he continued the same?

I believe he is also the guy who admitted he sucked cock for cash.  Someone please correct me if I’m wrong about that.

Edited by conVINCEd

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

where did these idiots get 'he won by 80%' from ?

The death cult tested engagement on Facebook with 60, 70, 75, 80 and 90 percent. 80 won. It had the highest truthiness 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
Here's the latest crisis drummed up.  Expect this to be broadcast in one shape or another over the coming weeks.  

And only proud patriots should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.  It’s a travesty that the Hall includes anti-American activists Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik, who for years badmouthed the USA and assaulted American heroes like Bret Hart and the British Bulldogs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

And only proud patriots should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.  It’s a travesty that the Hall includes anti-American activists Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik, who for years badmouthed the USA and assaulted American heroes like Bret Hart and the British Bulldogs. 

55e721cabd86ef14008b7939?width=700