The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
Here's the latest crisis drummed up.  Expect this to be broadcast in one shape or another over the coming weeks.  

She didn't want to say the Pledge of Allegiance!  Gotdammit.  They play the Pledge of Allegiance when you win the gold medal.  Fucking no one can even sing it, either, "Oh, say can you see the Pledge of Allegiance?  What so proudly we hailed."

I actually bought that rap last year about this time that Trump would dump Pence at the RNC and announce Nikkki Haley as his new VP candidate.  She dumb.

Who is backing Nikki these days?  My guess is Modi (which I am sure Nikki knows nothing of).

This new nikki is off-brand from the "good governor" persona she possessed at one point in her career as a politician. 

Edited by washparkhorn

These retards have forgotten, that prior to vaccines and modern medicine, it was pretty common for more soldiers to die from disease than actually fighting during conflicts. For example, in the Civil War almost 2/3 of deaths were from disease.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

So…they think China unleashed a biological weapon on us, but also think we should allow our troops to be able to choose not to protect themselves from it? 

these people are straight up morons

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

33 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

So…they think China unleashed a biological weapon on us, but also think we should allow our troops to be able to choose not to protect themselves from it? 

these people are straight up morons

Send them to Leavenworth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

These retards have forgotten, that prior to vaccines and modern medicine, it was pretty common for more soldiers to die from disease than actually fighting during conflicts. For example, in the Civil War almost 2/3 of deaths were from disease.

They've also forgotten that when we go through basic training, we got a shitload of shots, and nobody asked us for permission or anything, other than "are you allergic to any medications." No "hey, how are your feels about getting a shot?"

And if you deploy overseas, you get all kinds of vaccines.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK220954/

The Department of Defense (DoD) administers 17 different vaccines, as outlined in the Joint Instruction on Immunizations and Chemoprophylaxis (Secretaries of the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Transportation, 1995), for the prevention of infectious diseases among military personnel, where appropriate. The vaccines are administered to military personnel on the basis of military occupation, the location of the deployment, and mission requirements

• Like 2

10 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I had to look up who the other 23 members of the moron caucus were and of course Chip Roy is one. That dickhead has barely squeaked by in the election with a bare majority in a highly gerrymandered district and, in no way, represents the values of his Austin constituents. He must be really confident that redistricting is going to go favor him as he becomes increasingly trumpy in a district that encompasses a swath of one of the fastest growing blue counties in the country.

He, like Danny Goeb, is just another mid-Atlantic political prick who has a well-earned spot on the punchable face list with his smile that looks more like a sneer.

Chip Roy, official portrait, 116th Congress.jpg 

The other two notables "Texans" on the list of co-sponsors are Lance Gooden and Louie Gohmert (of course).

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

um, what? the people in that pic are wearing maga shit. what point is she trying to make? i don't think I'm dumb enough for this one

It's a photo of Noem with her family looking unhappy being together, juxtaposed with fireworks at Rushmore during the Obama administration.

She's trying to say that a Trumpy fireworks display at Rushmore beats being at home with her dumbshit children.

Ignoring the fact that Trump's Department of the Interior declined a permit for fire reasons and tribal objections.

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's a photo of Noem with her family looking unhappy being together, juxtaposed with fireworks at Rushmore during the Obama administration.

She's trying to say that a Trumpy fireworks display at Rushmore beats being at home with her dumbshit children.

Ignoring the fact that Trump's Department of the Interior declined a permit for fire reasons and tribal objections.

Facts don't care about her feelings.

That photo stays a lot more about her than she thinks it does.  Her kids appear to hate her. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Facts don't care about her feelings.

That photo stays a lot more about her than she thinks it does.  Her kids appear to hate her. 

I dunno, they all look like good little white supremacists in the making to me. if you agree to pose for that photo you're already an asshole

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I dunno, they all look like good little white supremacists in the making to me. if you agree to pose for that photo you're already an asshole

Probably mad they are missing the junior klan rally in Sioux Falls for mom's 2024 photo op. 

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I agree.  They're "looking miserable" for effect.  They're already damaged goods.  Little NAZIS ready for the next phase of life. 

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Yep. I have an ancestor who deserted from both the infantry AND the cavalry.

His widow applied for a Union Army pension but it was - ya know - denied.

Forgot to tell his Mrs that part I guess…

Had an ancestor desert after a battle - his brother was killed in Mississippi and his commanding officers told him that the body would be buried in MS (and he knew it'd be stripped/robbed, and probably put in an unmarked grave). He decided he was going to take the body from Mississippi to northwestern Arkansas to their mom for a proper burial (not an easy feat when you realize that he was avoiding the main roads).  Confederates were real assholes about deserters, and rather than wait and see if he returned to his unit after bringing the body home, they went after him and tried to stop him from getting the body to the mom.  Because they were dicks about his brother being killed, he bailed on the whole affair and hid out near the family farm until the end of the war.  I found all of this out from an interview he gave years later, and I was able to verify most of it (the desertion status was mentioned in unit papers, articles about them looking for him, info on where his brother was killed, etc.).  He was cranky as hell about the whole thing, and said if they had put as much effort into keeping him from getting the body home as they did fighting the war, they would have beat the Yankees.  He claimed they even threatened to dig up the body and take it back to MS to spite the family/brother, but that I couldn't verify.  

Had another relative who deserted after his tour in Vietnam was up (he was a volunteer, not draftee, so had a longer term of service, and could potentially be sent back), and he ended up with a dishonorable discharge after serving time.  We didn't know any of this until we went to get a military headstone/marker.  We got his records, and in the process of being apprehended, he beat up multiple MPs, and it took 4 of them to bring him in.  I was impressed reading the report.

Im-impressed-GIF.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Yep. I have an ancestor who deserted from both the infantry AND the cavalry.

His widow applied for a Union Army pension but it was - ya know - denied.

Forgot to tell his Mrs that part I guess…

I have an ancestor with the same story but he was Confederate and it was only infantry...widow also applied for pension, and it was denied. It shocks people today learn that Confederates got war pensions from state governments. 

Mark Twain had the best Civil War desertion story. He was pressured to enlist in some Confederate Missouri militia and lasted only a few days. He said one day they were marching through some town and he was at the back of the column. The company turned left, he turned right, and hightailed it for the Nevada Territory. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

Steve McQueen -- Marine.

origin.jpg

The actor who became known as “The King of Cool” had a rocky time while serving in the Marine Corps. Having joined the Marines in 1947, McQueen was promoted to Private First Class and was demoted back to private seven times, according to AllDay.com. Yes, SEVEN.

It gets better, via Military.com:

His rebellious nature came to a head when he let a weekend pass turn into a two week tryst with his girlfriend. Shore patrol apprehended him, but he resisted and spent 41 days in the brig; the first 21 were spent living off of bread and water.

• Hook 'Em 1

Steve McQueen -- Marine.
origin.jpg

The actor who became known as “The King of Cool” had a rocky time while serving in the Marine Corps. Having joined the Marines in 1947, McQueen was promoted to Private First Class and was demoted back to private seven times, according to AllDay.com. Yes, SEVEN.
It gets better, via Military.com:
His rebellious nature came to a head when he let a weekend pass turn into a two week tryst with his girlfriend. Shore patrol apprehended him, but he resisted and spent 41 days in the brig; the first 21 were spent living off of bread and water.

Cooler!

Edit
Too slow

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Had an ancestor desert after a battle - his brother was killed in Mississippi and his commanding officers told him that the body would be buried in MS (and he knew it'd be stripped/robbed, and probably put in an unmarked grave). He decided he was going to take the body from Mississippi to northwestern Arkansas to their mom for a proper burial (not an easy feat when you realize that he was avoiding the main roads).  Confederates were real assholes about deserters, and rather than wait and see if he returned to his unit after bringing the body home, they went after him and tried to stop him from getting the body to the mom.  Because they were dicks about his brother being killed, he bailed on the whole affair and hid out near the family farm until the end of the war.  I found all of this out from an interview he gave years later, and I was able to verify most of it (the desertion status was mentioned in unit papers, articles about them looking for him, info on where his brother was killed, etc.).  He was cranky as hell about the whole thing, and said if they had put as much effort into keeping him from getting the body home as they did fighting the war, they would have beat the Yankees.  He claimed they even threatened to dig up the body and take it back to MS to spite the family/brother, but that I couldn't verify.  

Had another relative who deserted after his tour in Vietnam was up (he was a volunteer, not draftee, so had a longer term of service, and could potentially be sent back), and he ended up with a dishonorable discharge after serving time.  We didn't know any of this until we went to get a military headstone/marker.  We got his records, and in the process of being apprehended, he beat up multiple MPs, and it took 4 of them to bring him in.  I was impressed reading the report.

First thing that came to mind

• Haha 2