The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, they still do that? being a racist piece of shit - absolutely fine. actually typing out the word shit - OVER THE LINE, SMOKEY!

The funny part is that they still feel the need to type something out. It’s Nader those rules I’d just omit the words if they were superfluous or use a real word in their place. 

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m gonna neg the fuck outta the next Cleveland Guardians post. Don’t make me cut a bitch.

2 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

This one made me laugh. 

brian cox shut up GIF by Fox Searchlight

Hey Farva . . .

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

giphy.gif

The feeling is mutual. It's bad enough to be in the same state as aggy, I'd rather we not be in the same conference as the posters from Tiger Droppings, TexAgs, SECRant, and all those other fucking inbred Q-believing sister-fucking idiots.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That was stupid and lame and uncalled for and just typical of the abuse I routinely have to tolerate around here. 

Are you in some institution where you are being forced to come here and read every post or something, because you don't have to tolerate jack shit on this site. You don't have to tolerate this site at all.  Say the word and we could make it so you'd never need to tolerate anything on this site ever again. GTFO with that lame ass bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So I'm reading that thread over here about identifying the insurrectionists, and I have seen plenty of those people identified.  I'm not sure why they are saying it can't be done.

To quote The Brain from Pinky and the Brain:

Lies are just facts that haven't been repeated enough yet. And if you don't believe that now you will soon because lies are just facts that haven't been repeated enough yet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

You’re a jackass who isn’t getting enough oxygen to his brain. Ohioans wasn’t serious and Spiders wasn’t a serious possibility either. And it would’ve been derided here if that was the choice and you know it. There used to be a negro league team called the Cleveland Buckeyes. If not for trademark protections; that alternative would’ve made your collective heads explode. Stop pretending that your campaign against all things Ohio is anything other than what it is you phony. Remember when, unprovoked, you said I’d suck Woody’s dick? That was stupid and lame and uncalled for and just typical of the abuse I routinely have to tolerate around here. I’d like to think you’re capable of doing better but apparently I’m wrong about that. So GFY. 
982636461c802570bc353ca9e00a5968.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 3

The feeling is mutual. It's bad enough to be in the same state as aggy, I'd rather we not be in the same conference as the posters from Tiger Droppings, TexAgs, SECRant, and all those other fucking inbred Q-believing sister-fucking idiots.

You must not spend much time in DT threads.
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

SIAP- Stop Insulting Trump Voters and Their Concerns. Instead, Shut Up and Take It

Instead, try listening to Trump voters and their concerns as though you were plucked from the cabbage patch this very morning, fresh as the dew, with no memory of what happened when we spent several years listening to Trump voters and their concerns. While you’re listening, you can show your commitment to democracy in America by murmuring things like “I see,” or nodding your head in an understanding manner. Do not do that thing where you pretend like you’re coughing and bark “Bullshit!” into your fist when the Trump voter you are listening to says that of course they didn’t approve of everything Donald Trump did. Do not accuse them of enabling a nihilistic death cult that is steering the entire planet into a lake of fire. Do not throw pies or fruit or bricks. Do not say, “What’s that? It seems like you’re trying to talk, but all I can hear is a thick, clotty bubbling sound, because you’re up to your eyebrows in the blood of your fellow citizens.” Shaming will never work!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Neonmoon said:
These people are insane 
5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Man who is happy that USA is losing international competitions calls Americans playing for their country America haters.  Huh. 

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Cheering against USA to own the libs.  So fucking pathetic. 

Somebody takes a knee during the national anthem, they lose their shit.

An athlete representing American says something they don't like, they lose their shit and root for other countries to beat us.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

An athlete representing American says something they don't like, they lose their shit and root for other countries to beat us.

If they feel this way, I heartily encourage them to share their thoughts. It's good to know who's who.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

If they feel this way, I heartily encourage them to share their thoughts. It's good to know who's who.

when i discover that someone identifies as a Republican, and/or votes for, or supports any Republican, for any office, at any level, I know: (a) they are a fundamentally dishonest person; and (b) I should completely disregard anything and everything they say about .... well, anything.  its nice when they make that easy for me.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

when i discover that someone identifies as a Republican, and/or votes for, or supports any Republican, for any office, at any level, I know: (a) they are a fundamentally dishonest person; and (b) I should completely disregard anything and everything they say about .... well, anything.  its nice when they make that easy for me.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

27 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

I seldom check FB (I use it to transmit, not receive,) but today I got bombarded by stultifying opinions by a crowd of my reactionary High School friends. I was tempted to unfriend right and left, but I held back, because A. as a spy I need to know what they think, and B. no matter what they think they'll at least come to my funeral.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, NWBuck said:

I honestly wasn't sure if this was satire until I read the whole thing.  But good work.

There’s no big mystery to effectively communicating with Trump supporters. Just make it clear from the outset that you will always love them unconditionally, even when you are mad at them, and that nothing they could ever do will change that, even if they do it to you or your family or your country over a period of several years. Make sure to bring plenty of healthy snacks so you can redirect their attention if they start whining about cancel culture or wind turbines. If they’re getting really fussy, try defusing the situation by asking “Does the widdle baby need its binkie?” and shoving a pacifier in their mouth. Above all, manage your expectations. We’ve all had plenty of time to learn who Trump supporters are and what they are and aren’t capable of. Expecting them to engage in self-reflection at this point is just an insult to everyone’s intelligence.

• Hook 'Em 1