The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Lindsey and the others have a tiger by the tail, and it's going to be fun when they let it go.  

If the Dems were smart, they'd be funding a MAGA party.

For the Soros operatives, I'm more than happy to help setup such a party, and I can work fairly cheap.

Edited by atomheartbevo

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sad….but….and hear me out here….fuck ‘em.

I guess I just hate that we have gone from “us” to “us and them” and are rapidly approaching “us or them.”  In that context, I know who I will support and who I hope wins, but I am not sure there are any winners at that point.  I know this is a cornerstone of your ledge party platform.

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I guess I just hate that we have gone from “us” to “us and them” and are rapidly approaching “us or them.”  In that context, I know who I will support and who I hope wins, but I am not sure there are any winners at that point.  I know this is a cornerstone of your ledge party platform.

Correct - there is no path forward to a win.  We live in a country that will always be at least partly controlled (due to the Senate and party strength in certain states) by people who pander to abject morons whose political belief system primarily consists of temper tantrums, blame of others, and oppositional defiance disorder, among other things that border on and occasionally cross over into being completely psychotic.

There always have been and always will be such folks.  This country should provide a stable and safe place for them to live.  We should NOT put them in charge.  But in large swaths of the country -- and again, on the national level via the Senate -- that's exactly what we've done.  Texas, right now, is being governed to 100% appeal to and appease that exact demographic (including their beliefs fed to them by people who want to manipulate the system for profit).  It's why Texans freeze to death in their own homes, it's why Texans are dying in hospital parking lots.  The way forward is death -- and a lot more of it.  We all lose.

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Just went to the Canon City, CO Walmart.  This may be the Trumpiest of the Trumpy-places.  4 unrelated shoppers open carrying. At least half the people with some sort of visible display of antagonistic conservatism.  Blue line American flags, MAGA hats and my personal favorite, a Dead Votes Matter T-shirt.

These are the vestigial remains of small-town America, an environment where I grew up.  It is generally populated by the worst and dullest now.  Those that couldn’t figure their way to an environment more conducive to modern prosperity.  They just exist here in these dead and decaying towns, the world passing them by, stewing over the effects of post-industrial change and directing their anger at whatever boogie man they are directed towards by whoever they identify as their source of truth and leadership.

Not that they could ever recognize or understand that.  They can rightfully sense their world is eroding, but they don’t have the ability to analyze it and react in a way that might improve their situation.  They just have emotional reaction without meaningful  thought, and it’s sad as fuck.

God damn, dude. Can you write a book on this? I would very much like to read it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Anybody tell him that Hydrogen Sulfide is actually dangerous if inhaled for moderate periods of time?  Trump's own OSHA director rewrote the rules on exposure and made it even more serious to be around improperly, outdoors.  

Also, Briscoe...your wife's pussy smells like Hydrogen Sulfide but you wouldn't know that because you haven't been down on anything but the S.S. Ballsack off the coast of Nantucket.  

Another psychopath in Iowa

Loading up another round

While the NRA in Columbine 

Hunt Marilyn Manson down

Powder in the Pentagon 

Cruel letters in the mail 

Some KKK white supremacist 

Cooking up a dose of rate hate

I don't need no country

I don't fly no flag

I cut no slack for the UNION JACK

Stars and Stripes have got me jet-lagged yeah

Edited by Lobo

To be fair to these Maine protesting dipshits, I got them all wound up when I sent them a photoshopped Medical School diploma of Janet Mills, signed by a Doctor Josef Mengele from 2019.  I thought many of them would realize he was dead, but the rumor got started he also moonlights at the CDC...and well...you know how these folks get with a good theory.

GOP representative Diane Harshbarger failed to disclose 11 million dollars worth of stock trades. 

https://usa-online-news.com/politics/republican-rep-diana-harshbarger-failed-to-properly-disclose-more-than-700-stock-trades-worth-as-much-as-10-9-million-in-violation-of-federal-transparency-law/

She's blaming her financial advisor. 

• Haha 2