The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Someone mentioned on the Democratic candidate thread that they missed the old sex and drug scandals (as opposed to the Sanders/Warren stuff that's been a hot topic).

Here's a little catfight between Matt Gaetz and Chris Latvala that turned ugly fast. Click on the article to read their twiiter fight.

Someone mentioned on the Democratic candidate thread that they missed the old sex and drug scandals (as opposed to the Sanders/Warren stuff that's been a hot topic).
Here's a little catfight between Matt Gaetz and Chris Latvala that turned ugly fast. Click on the article to read their twiiter fight.

How many points for a pussy grab? Asking for a DOTUS.
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Doesn't sound fratty at all.

52 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

31 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

No clue on inappropriate touching. In the comments, though, multiple people brought up the Gaetz dead college room mate story. (About how it was supposedly a DWI homicide changed to be a suicide). I think it's great though if the whole thing gets amplified. It is Florida after all.

spacer.png

100% this happened.

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The hubris among all these Rs is pretty astounding.  Sure, I'll pose for photos with these two obvious Russian mobsters.  I'm sure it will never come back to haunt me.

It won't.  Once you realize the GOP is a death cult, not a political party, it all makes sense.  They can do no wrong, and if they DO do wrong, the fact that the cult Gods did it means that it's no longer wrong, now it's right.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'll say one thing for Fraud Guarantee; their promotion reach was quite astounding. These fellows were hard at work for their bosses back in Vienna and Moscow.

26 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The hubris among all these Rs is pretty astounding.  Sure, I'll pose for photos with these two obvious Russian mobsters.  I'm sure it will never come back to haunt me.

We're going to find out that Donald Trump is actually Lev Parnas wearing a mask.

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It won't.  Once you realize the GOP is a death cult, not a political party, it all makes sense.  They can do no wrong, and if they DO do wrong, the fact that the cult Gods did it means that it's no longer wrong, now it's right.

Any hesitations they have in posing with these criminals quickly go away when they are reminded "no picture, no money".

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

You gotta think that Parnas and Fruman never thought it would be this easy. 

Maybe they are smarter than they look, but wouldn't you say it was Firtash sipping coffee and eating Sachertorte in Vienna who thought he was going to have issues buying influence only to see how much access the $$ allowed them to have?

12 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

That should help her chances for re-election, go full Trumpian. Not sure she will have another Senator vacate their seat so she can be appointed back to the Senate after losing yet another election. 

Yeah but there’s probably dozens of state-level positions she could get appointed to, lose and appointed to another.  

What are we up to now on Trump people who have been convicted? Fourteen? Sentence seems a little soft but apparently he was crying during his remarks. He's supposed to go to Florida apparently although he is from Buffalo. I really don't think sending him to Florida is such a good idea. Near the Southern WH and a whole lot of shady Trump friends. I've heard it is good to stay away from people who encouraged your criminal ways so you don't back slide. Maybe he should be sent somewhere else. South Dakota perhaps?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

What are we up to now on Trump people who have been convicted? Fourteen? Sentence seems a little soft but apparently he was crying during his remarks. He's supposed to go to Florida apparently although he is from Buffalo. I really don't think sending him to Florida is such a good idea. Near the Southern WH and a whole lot of shady Trump friends. I've heard it is good to stay away from people who encouraged your criminal ways so you don't back slide. Maybe he should be sent somewhere else. South Dakota perhaps?

Good thing he isn't in Congress anymore.  Appearing for votes might violate his probation.

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Good thing he isn't in Congress anymore.  Appearing for votes might violate his probation.

Oh! That was another thing he was upset about. I guess his name is going to have an asterisk beside it. Lies to the FBI and a whole bunch of other people, breaks the law and the trust of the people and he is unhappy about the asterisk. Well, Mr. Collins guess you weren't paying attention in school. There really IS a permanent record.

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult