The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Did she try and deep throat the mic?

I can’t believe one of you haven’t posted some of her pics to her twitter account. 

Not her account.  I think a Fitlump parody account would be appropriate.  When she choose to run for public office, she basically enabled this.

Has this been posted in another thread?

So, Jenna Ellis tweeted the following this evening. Ellis is Senior Legal Advisor to Team Trump.

Comments are spoilered because I can't figure out how not to include her tweet, but some of them are solid.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Is someone trying to cancel christianity that I'm not aware of?

Apparently Shaun King tweeted something to the effect that the white European Jesus depictions needed to come down/be removed. Stained glass white Jesus and so on. Triggered people to the point that instead of Antifa coming to the burbs, now it’s “thugs” or Marxists and the like coming to the churches.

On 6/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, Bama Chick said:

When the official Twitter account of a government security agency uses it’s position of authority to lie and attack the free press.......

69d75bcb826d3ba83cc85a7d5c74a355.jpg
3569488376adfd24a1a59e60b6adb0b4.jpg

Fascism.

I'll bet you're just saying that because they're using a state media apparatus to disseminate false partisan propaganda. You're not one of them anti-facists, I hope.

Hey look everyone, Senate Republicans are against encryption and privacy and all that hullabaloo:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/graham-cotton-blackburn-introduce-balanced-solution-to-bolster-national-security-end-use-of-warrant-proof-encryption-that-shields-criminal-activity

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) and U.S. Senators Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) and Marsha Blackburn (R-Tennessee) today introduced the Lawful Access to Encrypted Data Act, a bill to bolster national security interests and better protect communities across the country by ending the use of “warrant-proof” encrypted technology by terrorists and other bad actors to conceal illicit behavior.

They want to eliminate end to end encryption completely.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hey look everyone, Senate Republicans are against encryption and privacy and all that hullabaloo:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/graham-cotton-blackburn-introduce-balanced-solution-to-bolster-national-security-end-use-of-warrant-proof-encryption-that-shields-criminal-activity

Lulz banks, e-commerce, and damn near anything online that requires information assurance and secrecy will be fundamentally broken by this law. 

Math is math, yo. Can't put a backdoor in that will not fundamentally weaken the underlying encryption. At least, we don't have math for that yet. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

So, Jenna Ellis tweeted the following this evening. Ellis is Senior Legal Advisor to Team Trump.

Comments are spoilered because I can't figure out how not to include her tweet, but some of them are solid.

Hide contents

That is some good shit, would read again. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Fucking evangelicals.

What is up w/ this weird persecution fantasy that they keep jerking off to? I mean, even when they are in poor, have the Whitehouse, have the Senate, AND have a 5-4 majority of justices.... they go on and on about it.

That's some weird ass sadism shit right there.

I can see Jenna firing out that tweet and then furiously hate-'bating to the thought of standing up to the illuminati  liber-ati.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Things that make me rage.

Having caught flack from the Chinese government for using encryption behind the Great Firewall of China I can tell you these types of laws completely strip away any privacy and leaves companies naked when it comes to protecting data.

4 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Fucking evangelicals.

What is up w/ this weird persecution fantasy that they keep jerking off to? I mean, even when they are in poor, have the Whitehouse, have the Senate, AND have a 5-4 majority of justices.... they go on and on about it.

I can see Jenna firing out that tweet and then furiously hate-'bating to the thought of standing up to the illuminati  liber-ati.

Evangelicals conflate culture wars with Religious wars. A shift in culture is perceived as an attack on their religion. You also have to consider their world view is shaped by an anticipation of the apocalypse. In their minds the world is growing more evil and they see themselves as a resistance to that growing evil. Literally they refer to everyone else as "The World" or "of The World" which is seen as an enemy of Christ.

The crazy part is they support Trump because he tosses culture war red meat at them while simultaneously being an anti-Christ. Literally the dude is the antithesis to Christ. The problem is that they don't think in those terms and are looking for some schmuck with 666 tattoo pushing a globalist agenda.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

Evangelicals conflate culture wars with Religious wars. A shift in culture is perceived as an attack on their religion. You also have to consider their world view is shaped by an anticipation of the apocalypse. In their minds the world is growing more evil and they see themselves as a resistance to that growing evil. Literally they refer to everyone else as "The World" or "of The World" which is seen as an enemy of Christ.

The crazy part is they support Trump because he tosses culture war red meat at them while simultaneously being an anti-Christ. Literally the dude is the antithesis to Christ. The problem is that they don't think in those terms and are looking for some schmuck with 666 tattoo pushing a globalist agenda.

Funny thing is,  his son in law owned 666 Fifth Avenue and is trying to make peace in the Middle East...

shocked bill hader GIF

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Funny thing is,  his son in law owned 666 Fifth Avenue and is trying to make peace in the Middle East...

Jared isn't trying to make peace in the Middle East. That may be how it's listed in his "portfolio," but that's not what he's attempting to achieve. He's just doing Israel's bidding, which fits in fine with the evangelicals' end time fantasies, and other than that he's just looking for ways to profit off of oil-rich Arab states (like Qatar who helped bail him out on 666 Fifth Ave). 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

43 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Fucking evangelicals.

Nothing strengthens the faith and brings the flock together better than the perception of persecution. 

• Like 1

The sexual assault complaint that incriminated Gym Jordan got unsealed today. CTRL+F is a good way to find him. Highlights Lowlights below:

1411. While John Doe 23 was on the wrestling team, it was standard practice for team members to get an annual physical before the season started, and one of the coaches told the team when they had to get their physicals from the team doctor.

1413. The physicals occurred in Larkins Hall. The team went to the training room there, and Coach Hellickson and Assistant Coach Jordan typically stayed in the training room while the athletes waited for their turn to get a physical.

1423. During practice later that day, he overheard upperclassmen talking about how “Strauss was up to his usual” and joking about Dr. Strauss’ examinations. These discussions occurred in front of Coach Hellickson and Assistant Coach Jordan.

1434. Dr. Strauss was not the only voyeur at OSU while John Doe 23 was on the wrestling team. John Doe 23 witnessed older men hanging out in the showers and sauna area to watch the wrestlers. The men fondled themselves as they watched the wrestlers shower.

1435. Coach Hellickson and Assistant Coach Jordan also witnessed this voyeurism. Both commented on the presence of older men in the showers watching the wrestlers. Coach Hellickson and Assistant Coach Jordan told the wrestlers to ignore the older men and pretend they were not there.

1436. Several of the wrestlers expressed their anger about being watched in the shower by these men. Coach Hellickson and Assistant Coach Jordan told the wrestlers that if they did anything to act out that they would find themselves in trouble with the school.

1441. Because Coach Hellickson, Assistant Coach Jordan, and the athletic department treated Dr. Strauss’ behavior as acceptable, John Doe 23 believed there was nothing he could do to address his discomfort with Dr. Strauss.

1816. Dr. Strauss followed John Doe 42 out of the shower. He was wearing a towel and John Doe 42 could see an erection visible through Dr. Strauss’ towel. Dr. Strauss then said to John Doe 42, “You have a nice penis and physique, there’s nothing wrong with the human body.” John Doe 42 told Dr. Strauss that he found his behavior inappropriate.

1817. John Doe 42 left the locker room, and told Coach Hellickson and Assistant Coach Jordan that he had found Dr. Strauss “whacking off in the shower.” They responded, “Yeah, that’s Strauss.”

Jesus fucking christ.

Edited by Captainant

25 minutes ago, Captainant said:

The sexual assault complaint that incriminated Gym Jordan got unsealed today. CTRL+F is a good way to find him. Highlights Lowlights below:

Jesus fucking christ.

You know, I feel bad about this whole thing.

i mean, I think this really exposes that We don’t get enough Penis compliments.

i mean I don’t want to get sexual assaulted or anything.... but a nice word or two would be good every once in a while

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

1*gthpp_xTyeLKKduRtChPIg.png

nohomo/ if you close one eye, that looks like a guy whacking off to another guy in the shower.   

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

nohomo/ if you close one eye, that looks like a guy whacking off to another guy in the shower.   

Bullshit - it's clearly a duck with a semi-chub, which I always assumed had some specific meaning to the Pepe the Frog / Incel crowd in Ohio.  Little did I know it was a bat signal to the "seniors who like to whack off to college guys" crowd.  It's hard to keep up these days.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I kinda see the 16mb duck outline there.  The color palate helps. 

I mean, the way the Mallard is holding her (Ohio).  It's almost filthy.  He's about to kiss her.  And she's pulling away.  

That’s pretty much spot on.

/former evangelical

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult