The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s a shame none of the conservative third parties have their shit together to take advantage of this. 

It's a shame all the conservative third parties got completely out maneuvered by Trump. 

That's the hump the 3rd party people need to get over.  Don't expect to compete with the GOP or the Dems. 

Just become one of them. 

All it takes is the right leader. 

On 11/2/2018 at 9:09 AM, troph said:

Republican Party In 25 years will be remade it just needs to be burnt to the ground first. In the next ten years Dems will take all three branches - hopefully will pass some legislation on key topics and put some of the social issues to rest. Then without power the republicans will have to address their problems. Coupled with the aging population and new leaders much younger the republicans will focus on business and conservative fiscal policy and they will be remade into a party that counterbalances a far left party that will be near the ledge itself.

Came here to post this exact same thought. Almost word for word. You can smell the fear the republicans have right now. Math doesn’t lie.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:31 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It's a shame all the conservative third parties got completely out maneuvered by Trump. 

That's the hump the 3rd party people need to get over.  Don't expect to compete with the GOP or the Dems. 

Just become one of them. 

All it takes is the right leader. 

The GOP was essentially turned into the America First Party. Its amazing how the GOP establishment pushed them out only to be taken over by them 25 years later. Donald Trump pulled off what Pat Buchanan never could do.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:09 AM, troph said:

Republican Party In 25 years will be remade it just needs to be burnt to the ground first. In the next ten years Dems will take all three branches - hopefully will pass some legislation on key topics and put some of the social issues to rest. Then without power the republicans will have to address their problems. Coupled with the aging population and new leaders much younger the republicans will focus on business and conservative fiscal policy and they will be remade into a party that counterbalances a far left party that will be near the ledge itself.

Good Lord, the future of the Republican party is Charlie Kirk, Jacob Wohl and Candace Owens.

It isn't going to get much better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Good Lord, the future of the Republican party is Charlie Kirk, Jacob Wohl and Candace Owens.

It isn't going to get much better.

Fucking THIS.  Seriously.   Look at the damned "thought leadership" for the party/movement.  Jesus tapdancing Christ.

23 minutes ago, F250 said:

The GOP was essentially turned into the America First Party. Its amazing how the GOP establishment pushed them out only to be taken over by them 25 years later. Donald Trump pulled off what Pat Buchanan never could do.

I loved watching Pat Buchanan on Crossfire growing up. I got yelled at my dorm by some freak for having his Presidential campaign materials. I always wished he became President.

3 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Congrats to all the older, less-educated, dipshit whites.

They've fucked up the GOP and Christianity.God-damned "evangelicals". At least their hypocrisy is blatant.

They put a fork in traditional Christianity's appeal better than a thousand kid raping Priests being covered up by the guys in the tall hats.     

Christianity's power has always been people who displayed Christ like love and kindness and personal courage.    Evangelicals jumped into the fray and pushed Aryan gun-toting immigrant hating Jesus so hard that it likely turned off a whole generation.   I mean, organized religion was losing ground big time already, but the Christian Right has done more to hurt Christianity's optics than the Devil working OT.

On 11/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:
Ben Shapiro Just ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED This Denny's Waitress With FACTS And LOGIC After She Rejected His Expired Coupon
November 2nd, 2018

article-3266-1.jpg

https://babylonbee.com/news/ben-shapiro-absolutely-destroyed-this-dennys-waitress-after-she-rejected-his-expired-coupon

A smart guy would be extra nice to that waitress, because like DeadShank would say, a smart guy is usually thinking about laying some pipe.

Is there any context to that statement?  Meaning - a public execution would be towards the bottom of things that I'd come up with if I had an infinite amount of time to list events someone praising might invite me to attend with them.  I might start with a ball game.  Or, pivot slightly and talk about picking him up from the airport, or helping him move.  If the aim is to describe how valued I find my relationship with the person.  A movie.  He could invite me to his kid's talent show and I'd be front row center.  If there was a lynching, i'd heat his tar.  Not in the list of things I'd get to in a thousand years.

Patti Stockman thinks the criminal case was politically motivated.

"My husband was a very vocal whistleblower about the corruption of the Obama administration," she said.

She and her husband spent decades spreading the GOP message of fearing/hating the browns and the gays and the foreigners, all while posing as Family Values Patriots and Christians.  When they got caught stealing and lying and violating the law, they instinctively point their mouth breathing followers to the Muslim Kenyan colored guy as the reason for their troubles. 

I hope that when the bitch dies, the coroner can't tell if was due to exposure or starvation.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 12:56 PM, Celery Man said:

Is there any context to that statement?  Meaning - a public execution would be towards the bottom of things that I'd come up with if I had an infinite amount of time to list events someone praising might invite me to attend with them.  I might start with a ball game.  Or, pivot slightly and talk about picking him up from the airport, or helping him move.  If the aim is to describe how valued I find my relationship with the person.  A movie.  He could invite me to his kid's talent show and I'd be front row center.  If there was a lynching, i'd heat his tar.  Not in the list of things I'd get to in a thousand years.

it's just the new dog whistle play book.  intentionally say something ambiguously related to racism so you can say "who me?" when you get called out on it.  see also, monkey this election up, cotton pickin'.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

I feel it’s a little more nuanced than that. It wasn’t really a matter of issues right now so much as the Republican party making themselves morally repugnant to a whole generation of voters.  When you go out of your way to brand yourself as the bad guy, don’t be surprised when people think of you as the bad guy.  And those feelings stick. Everyone who has about 18 to 30 right now it’s probably going to continue to vote Democratic for the next 20 years. 

13 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

Good take that the Texas gop may be taking the short term view at the expense of the longer view.   If anything, the western and panhandle politicians should be the most afraid that they will soon be marginalized in state politics if/when dems take over.   

When did the Texas western and panhandle politicians switch to republican?  Did they lead the Texas move to red or trail it?   I’m asking because I wonder if they will flip blue once Texas does, or will they remain red and be ignored?

26 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I full believe that the Texas GOP will try and push the state further left by doing a bunch of stupid shit during the next legislative session.  They are going to try and divide the state even more than they already have.

/statingtheobvious 

I was wondering if Patrick will push the potty bill again just to see how the new speaker handles it.  

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I was wondering if Patrick will push the potty bill again just to see how the new speaker handles it.  

10000% likely.  Come on down.  It's his pet issue.  He just wants to be able to use the men's room without the stigma!

52 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It's still mind boggling that Patrick wants trans women to use the men's room and the opposite for the women's room.  All jokes aside I assume that he actually wants to shame "those people" back to the 1950's.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's still mind boggling that Patrick wants trans women to use the men's room and the opposite for the women's room.  All jokes aside I assume that he actually wants to shame "those people" back to the 1950's.

That is exactly it.

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's because he looks like an your weird lesbian aunt but still wants to pee pee with all the men so he can look at their wangs.

On 11/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:
Ben Shapiro Just ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED This Denny's Waitress With FACTS And LOGIC After She Rejected His Expired Coupon
November 2nd, 2018

article-3266-1.jpg

https://babylonbee.com/news/ben-shapiro-absolutely-destroyed-this-dennys-waitress-after-she-rejected-his-expired-coupon

I have been getting a big kick out of the BabylonBee lately.    I loved this article about Mitch McConnell,  the Republicans and their plans for Planned Parenthood:

https://babylonbee.com/news/gop-man-we-were-gonna-defund-planned-parenthood-but-now-we-lost-the-house-oh-well-maybe-next-time

45 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

That is exactly it.

I picture  a line for a women's restroom at a concert or sporting event and there is a guy in line because Dan Patrick says you have to use the restroom as indicated on your birth certificate.     It also creates the scene where macho dad becomes furious that the previously mentioned man is about to use the women's room with his 10 year old daughter.   

But as I said I think it's more about shaming the trans community and telling them to change back according to God's plan and/or stay at home.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:09 AM, troph said:

And that will be a good thing. Each party needs viable opposition to keep them from running off the rails. 

Posted without comment:

A controversial plan to oust a Tarrant County Republican official because he’s Muslim was revived late Thursday.

Republican Dorrie O’Brien proposed that the appointment of Shahid Shafi — who was named vice chairman of the local GOP this summer — be reconsidered in a secret ballot vote at the next party meeting after the Nov. 6 midterm election.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult