The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

27 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Almost time to merge this thread with the running Alt-right mockery thread.

Not to completely discredit the SPLC, but they have Ayan Hirsi Ali on their hate list for speaking out against Islamic oppression of women. They lost almost all of their credibility with me with that move. Ayan is a heroic voice and it is ridiculous that they would put her on their list.

22 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Not to completely discredit the SPLC, but they have Ayan Hirsi Ali on their hate list for speaking out against Islamic oppression of women. They lost almost all of their credibility with me with that move. Ayan is a heroic voice and it is ridiculous that they would put her on their list.

That's when they lost their credibility with you? Really?

12 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

That's when they lost their credibility with you? Really?

Absolutely. Why on earth would anyone put Hirsi on a hate list. Speaking out against the misogyny found in Muslim countries apparently is hate speech according to the SPLC. Being a feminist and trying to oppose repression is cool as long as we don’t offend Muslims is their viewpoint. Moronic. 

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Absolutely. Why on earth would anyone put Hirsi on a hate list. Speaking out against the misogyny found in Muslim countries apparently is hate speech according to the SPLC. Being a feminist and trying to oppose repression is cool as long as we don’t offend Muslims is their viewpoint. Moronic. 

If she limited her criticism to misogyny she might have a point. She would do well to apply such criticisms to Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism.

Instead, she paints all of Islam as extreme and urges moderate Muslims to convert to Christianity.

She might not be a hate monger, but many of her views are worthy of scorn.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If she limited her criticism to misogyny she might have a point. She would do well to apply such criticisms to Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism.

Instead, she paints all of Islam as extreme and urges moderate Muslims to convert to Christianity.

She might not be a hate monger, but many of her views are worthy of scorn.

Her background and experience is with Islam. It’s natural that is what she focuses on. Same thing with Masih Alinejad who speaks out against forced hijab in Iran. I haven’t read about her saying that all Muslims should convert. Nevertheless, by your own admission she doesn’t belong on a hate list. The SPLC loses credibility when it does that. 

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

Her background and experience is with Islam. It’s natural that is what she focuses on. Same thing with Masih Alinejad who speaks out against forced hijab in Iran. I haven’t read about her saying that all Muslims should convert. Nevertheless, by your own admission she doesn’t belong on a hate list. The SPLC loses credibility when it does that. 

And she loses credibility when she paints with a broad brush. 

If Islam is a problem, so are all organized religions.

The real victims.

People don’t hate you because you’re “conservative.” They hate you because you spout bullshit. For example, he has the nerve to say that he’s a conservative because he believes in “truth and reason.” Yet the movement is entirely beholden to the greatest liar American politics has ever seen. Kinda like how they claim to be the movement of fiscal responsibility, yet charge headlong into creating record deficits in record time as if their very lives depend on it. Or maybe people loathe how “conservatives” celebrate creating and expanding concentration camps for kids.

You aren’t scorned for what you ARE. You are scorned for what you say and do. That’s how a marketplace of ideas works: your ideas are so fucking shitty that you should hide in a hole.
  • Like 3

Gov Wheels Facebooked this yesterday after some cops were grazed by bullets in north Houston. Suspect killed himself.:

"Prayers for these law enforcement officers shot in the line of duty. We thank and support those who risk their lives to keep us safe."

Did he post pics of these heroic cops? Nah, he went with Cholo Mezkin MS-13 Cartel Sicario McTatface instead. KEEP FEAR ALIVE!

daniel%2520trevino_1544559727970.jpg_650

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

20 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Gov Wheels Facebooked this yesterday after some cops were grazed by bullets in north Houston. Suspect killed himself.:

"Prayers for these law enforcement officers shot in the line of duty. We thank and support those who risk their lives to keep us safe."

Did he post pics of these heroic cops? Nah, he went with Cholo Mezkin MS-13 Cartel Sicario McTatface instead. KEEP FEAR ALIVE!

daniel%2520trevino_1544559727970.jpg_650

Serious question. Did that tree land on his head too?

17 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way, 
I'd have all of you shot!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, elfenix said:

can we elect an entirely different congress consisting of no one over the age of 55 to have exclusive authority over anything electronic? 

Like that would change anything. The tech savvy have better things to do with their time. You'd just get a bunch of people who can't edit their Tapa sig or post a proper url. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DixonHur said:

My favorite Steve King moment from today...he is such a clueless ass

Also if I may direct a quesiton to Mr. Pichai? Why is it when I just googled 'Step mom' does the woman in glasses directly behind your right shoulder come up .... on a site named, and let me get this right, called 'Brazzers'?

Serious question, thouhg: Who is the woman in red behind Rep Cohen? Damn.

• Like 1

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult