The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Turner just showed that he has more balls than all of the Texas Republicans combined.  

A pasture full of steers has more balls than all Texas Republicans combined. And produced far much less bullshit.

What a worthless bunch of fucking pathetic fuckholes
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

“I am the mayor of every single person in this city," Turner said. "And if you're not willing to step up and do the right thing, I am not going to divorce my responsibility and my job. We shut down the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, and this event is no greater and no better."

Tex Repubs claiming constitutional rights !!!! 

So the Houston Rodeo is cancelled? Thought that was up in the air. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Rs painted themselves into a corner and Turner just threw them a lifeline. Now they can blame the do nothing Democrats. 

party of personal .... errr ... take no responsibility.  for anything, ever.  other than blaming others.  

7 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

On the one hand, it's the right thing to do.  On the other hand, there is no better way to get them to understand how serious this is than to get hundreds of them seriously ill for ignoring the rules.  They aren't going to believe it when someone rational tells them this is serious, but they'll believe it if one of their fellow idiots tells them.  For this reason, I'm fully in favor of spreading COVID-19 far and wide to the idiots, so they can tell each other it's not a hoax, and they need to take it seriously.

I am seeing this happen in real time with patients, family members and old friends It’s tragic that it takes a serious illness to happen to a person or their loved ones for them to see the hoax perpetrated on them was not by a vast left wing conspiracy but rather dear leader and his merry band of morons

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I am seeing this happen in real time with patients, family members and old friends It’s tragic that it takes a serious illness to happen to a person or their loved ones for them to see the hoax perpetrated on them was not by a vast left wing conspiracy but rather dear leader and his merry band of morons

“Better an end with horror than a horror without end”

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 6:27 PM, Brisketexan said:

A pasture full of steers has more balls than all Texas Republicans combined. And produced far much less bullshit.

What a worthless bunch of fucking pathetic fuckholes

You’ll have to remind me of which political party is getting anything done these days. Your fake country boy routine is tired and the played out. 

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

This seemingly human, caring version of Mitt probably would have won the 2012 election. 

He may well be the last "old school" Republican in national politics. A couple of weeks ago, 538 had a good article addressing the history of the GOP and its Southern strategy with an interesting anecdote about his dad.

It's worth a read:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-republican-choice/

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

This seemingly human, caring version of Mitt probably would have won the 2012 election. 

He was a good candidate then going up against a good incumbent.  I said in 2016 that either Major party’s candidates going back to 1992 would have won the 2016 election.  Just a historically bad year.  It’s just that the Rs won with their historically bad candidate (with razor thin margins) and think that is a strategy now.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Even if he won a Florida and Ohio he still would have been 15 EC’s short. Add in Virginia and still 2 short and still would have lost total votes by 4 million. Further proof the Electoral College needs to die.

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Maybe ... but that’s assuming Mitt Romney 3.0 ‘s new software could have won the republican primary.... which it couldn’t.

Its been specifically tweeted for the Trump era.

Florida checking in with 15K cases today (so far).

image.png.6f8fb51c5991b7dabde385b3fa62e681.png

Still planning on hosting their klan rally convention in Jacksonville in a month is so GOP it hurts. Bunch of fat old people swapping 'Rona strains to own the libs. Most of them will probably die before November, but at least they died doing what they loved most. 

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult