The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Holy cow, how many of these Q people are there running for office right now? This chick below I'd heard of, but there is another gal running for Senate in Oregon. They're everywhere. Fox has rarely let an opportunity go to waste, but this is very very dangerous.

Is that Dong Mangina?

• Haha 1

Like this is a surprise.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/452394/republican-congressional-candidate-deletes-photos-from-hitlers-retreat/

A right-wing Republican congressional candidate in North Carolina has taken down pictures he posted to Instagram from a 2017 vacation to the Eagle’s Nest, the Nazi retreat in Germany that Hitler visited more than a dozen times.

Madison Cawthorn’s pictures were removed Monday, the same day that a report in Jezebel made the case that he is “following the playbook of other, more successful far-right Republicans in recent years, attempting to rebrand his extreme views … as squarely in the mainstream of the Republican Party.”

In addition to calling Hitler “Führer,” a term of reverence, Cawthorn also named his real estate company SPQR, a term popular among white nationalists, and displays in his home an early American flag that the Anti-Defamation League says has been appropriated by far-right extremists, according to the Jezebel report.

Cawthorn defeated a Republican who had been endorsed by President Donald Trump in June’s primary. Since the primary, however, the 25-year-old candidate has worked to convey his support for Trump, according to a report by AVL Watchdog, a nonprofit news organization covering the portion of North Carolina that Cawthorn is seeking to represent in the House of Representatives.

On 8/6/2020 at 6:17 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

Fuck me, what a cruel, stupid group of people:

Amid staggering job losses in March and April, Florida's unemployment system was the slowest in the country to process claims. Residents described nightmarish experiences as they tried to get benefits. By April 20, just 6% of Floridians who had applied for unemployment benefits had received a check. 

Gov. Ron DeSantis says that result was by design.

"Having studied how [the unemployment system] was internally constructed, I think the goal was for whoever designed, it was, 'Let's put as many kind of pointless roadblocks along the way, so people just say, oh, the hell with it, I'm not going to do that,'" DeSantis told a Miami CBS affiliate this week.

Its not a bug, its a feature.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just why?  Why are they such horrible people?  It's so juvenile.

Cage match between them and the Alabama Dems twitter page would be righteous.

Yeah, I'm both siding and yeah the tweet's juvenile and Biff: it's going to get a lot worse so steel yourself for the next two months.

Obama was not President in 2008.  She incorrectly states that he was 3 times.  Also, I've heard plenty of idiots over the years talk about the "implosion" job that brought the two towers down, but I've never heard anyone (that appeared to be a functioning adult) discount the Pentagon hit/fire.  Both Sailors I know that were working there that day have told me numerous stories about trying to get the fires out and save people under rubble/trapped in rooms.  The reason there's not abundant cell phone pics from that event is because the Navy guys had Navy shit to do that day, nobody was whipping out their Nokia while fires raged.  

Anyway, I feel sorry for whichever freshman Congressman has to office next to her in the Longworth Building.  The sea of fucking lunatics lined up outside her office everyday is gonna be like trying to wade through the OU end of the Cotton Bowl to get to your gate.  

I think this is a natural result of no one ever standing up to the "just asking questions" people.  Weird people can attract a following, its fucking shameful that anyone would exploit that politically just to seek or keep power.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

It really is fascinating how quickly things moved from "9/11 was Al'Quaida, and we need to bomb Afghanistan back to the stone age" to "9/11 was supported by Iraq and they have weapons of mass destruction so we should bomb them back to the stone age" to "9/11 was an inside job done by our own government and we should bomb it back to the stone age" for many of my "conservative" Republican family members.

42 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

It really is fascinating how quickly things moved from "9/11 was Al'Quaida, and we need to bomb Afghanistan back to the stone age" to "9/11 was supported by Iraq and they have weapons of mass destruction so we should bomb them back to the stone age" to "9/11 was an inside job done by our own government and we should bomb it back to the stone age" for many of my "conservative" Republican family members.

Speaking of 9/11, the deaths of 2000+ Americans led to a 20 year war, trillions spent, and millions dead.  Try to bring up the 150,000 covid deaths with republicans and you get "so what? do you know how many people die every year of car deaths/drowning/spontaneous combustion?"

On 8/11/2020 at 12:12 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

I wonder if this racist POS realizes he would’ve been sent to the gas chamber in Nazi Germany for being crippled under the T-4 program. 

12 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

"Voting rights" demeaned as a lib wishlist ask.

Fucking traitors. 

Hopefully Republicans don't exercise their right to vote.  Oh, they mean Liberals right to vote is a wish.  My bad.  Somehow thought this was a Democracy but I get where it's sliding. 

And aid to children because Jesus was against illegals and children of illegals.  Christ died for all man's sins except illegals, who don't get any rights or aid...anybody that isn't American because that's the only nationality that matters.  So when we say one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all, we really mean except Liberals, illegals, African Americans, Latinos--look, anybody that isn't white.  

I'm surprised they're letting females vote. Wasn't that long ago, they too were deprived of voting rights, well before Trump just grabbed 'em by the pussy.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Good thread from Jeet being good again. In an ideal world you'd see the GOP cast aside Trump but they will do what they always do and double down. Which includes believing any batshit crazy conspiracy that comes up which makes them feel good. 

8 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

3 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Good thread from Jeet being good again. In an ideal world you'd see the GOP cast aside Trump but they will do what they always do and double down. Which includes believing any batshit crazy conspiracy that comes up which makes them feel good. 

I would say so, the poster above for the fundraiser highlights speakers Gary and Angie Franchi from NextNews Network, the YouTube antisemitic conspiracy sensationalists. Going mainstream on these dubious outlets is incredibly dangerous and makes me heartsick. One of my oldest child's friends is smart as a whip and really really loves investigative journalism and  landed a job at a major newspaper after her bachelor's degree. The world needs her, not these hacks.

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

From the article.  They are over-privileged frat boys that think they are going to just get bailed out in the end and when they get caught, "oh, we were just funnin!  No big deal!"

They should face extreme punishment.

Donald Trump Jr. has already shared an Instagram post suggesting that Joe Biden is a pedophile. The president’s son explained the post by saying he was only “joking around.”

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

More of you need to be doling out Fuck You's in the CFB2020 thread.  That is exactly where you see loads of this 'think independently' bullshit.  Isn't it funny not a single person on this site admits to being ProTrump or QANON...but they sure as shit carry a lot of Trump's water because...reasons. 

As an aside, I've always felt a little dirty about repping a Sooner on our home intergoogle turf but he's a damn good poster and seems to be a good dude, despite his poor choice of university.The Hook'em rep sign makes it a lot easier to stomach. 

So, thanks, blacklab. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

As an aside, I've always felt a little dirty about repping a Sooner on our home intergoogle turf but he's a damn good poster and seems to be a good dude, despite his poor choice of university.The Hook'em rep sign makes it a lot easier to stomach. 

So, thanks, blacklab. 

Ha, it is a punch to the gut every time I get that thing.  Most of my family is UT so I've never had trouble getting along with you bastards and the average IQ on this board is a good 100 points above tigerturds, turdburglars, and txags... Plus I've met blacklab and he's a damn good guy.  I can always support good people, even if they hold the upper hand in a diploma fight. 

I've actually had a couple posters that said they like me but couldn't ever rep a sooner...so respect if you take the rivalry that seriously. lol

But getting back to that damn thread - what an abomination.  And as mentioned above, CR gets the bad rap?  

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So, thanks, blacklab. 

It's pretty cool that you can simultaneously give +rep and fuck yous to Sooners now in those unfortunate times when the +rep is necessary

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Ha, it is a punch to the gut every time I get that thing.  Most of my family is UT so I've never had trouble getting along with you bastards and the average IQ on this board is a good 100 points above tigerturds, turdburglars, and txags... Plus I've met blacklab and he's a damn good guy.  I can always support good people, even if they hold the upper hand in a diploma fight. 

I've actually had a couple posters that said they like me but couldn't ever rep a sooner...so respect if you take the rivalry that seriously. lol

But getting back to that damn thread - what an abomination.  And as mentioned above, CR gets the bad rap?  

seriously, i just caught up on that thread. holy shit, the gaslighting is worse there than the daily texan covid thread. i actually almost deleted a few posts, but then i think it might be better for the dumbasses to out themselves.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:20 PM, Lobo said:

Obama was not President in 2008.  She incorrectly states that he was 3 times.  Also, I've heard plenty of idiots over the years talk about the "implosion" job that brought the two towers down, but I've never heard anyone (that appeared to be a functioning adult) discount the Pentagon hit/fire.  Both Sailors I know that were working there that day have told me numerous stories about trying to get the fires out and save people under rubble/trapped in rooms.  The reason there's not abundant cell phone pics from that event is because the Navy guys had Navy shit to do that day, nobody was whipping out their Nokia while fires raged.  

Anyway, I feel sorry for whichever freshman Congressman has to office next to her in the Longworth Building.  The sea of fucking lunatics lined up outside her office everyday is gonna be like trying to wade through the OU end of the Cotton Bowl to get to your gate.  

you can draw a pretty straight line from loose change to birtherism to pizzagate to qanon to plandemic.  i guarantee you the qmoran from georgia completely bought into loose change

Edited by elfenix

41 minutes ago, elfenix said:

you can draw a pretty straight line from loose change to birtherism to pizzagate to qanon to plandemic.  i guarantee you the qmoran from georgia completely bought into loose change

it really started much, much sooner. my dad bought this shit off an infomercial and made me watch it.

61qTgXGuAQL._AC_SL1079_.jpg

it was so obviously bullshit to even a 14 year old idiot me.

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

it really started much, much sooner. my dad bought this shit off an infomercial and made me watch it.

61qTgXGuAQL._AC_SL1079_.jpg

it was so obviously bullshit to even a 14 year old idiot me.

Distributed by Jerry Falwell. It was such blatant nonsense. I mean, just the style and tone screams bullshit right off the bat. And outrageous unsubstantiated claims like the Clintons are drug dealers and murderers? Seriously? Grow up, morons. Don't be so gullible. 

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult