Texas vs TCU Game Thread

Vertigo

Texas is going to win this game, I can feel it.

I am already lit up awaiting the kick, pissed because the weather scared me out of smoking a brisket and I picked TCU to win in the game prediction bread.

All that is bullshit, TEXAS is going to win.  Damn I wish I was there.

This is a weird feeling. It’s TCU, we’re dogs, but I’m feeling serious fucking rage, like nuke these fucking cunt roaches. That once in a generation, shake Bellmont’s foundations, scream for three hours, stomp concrete like you’re going to prison tomorrow.   

We’re gonna win. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EtOH said:

This is a weird feeling. It’s TCU, we’re dogs, but I’m feeling serious fucking rage, like nuke these fucking cunt roaches. That once in a generation, shake Bellmont’s foundations, scream for three hours, stomp concrete like you’re going to prison tomorrow.   

We’re gonna win. 

source.gif

1 minute ago, EtOH said:

We’re gonna win. 

Damn right!!!!  This is going to be the most epic fucking crushing of a cockroach ever witnessed.  Crunch is all you are going to hear.

13 minutes ago, EtOH said:

We’re gonna win. 

511cbaf52a15b323ff0def5907988157.jpg