Texas vs TCU Game Thread

Vertigo

Some stats I heard on the radio (not sure if they're all true):

Sterns played 43 coverage snaps, was thrown at once, and had two picks. That's called range.

Texas won after trailing at halftime for the first time since beating Oregon St in the Alamo Bowl in 2012. (And Case has video proof).

Herman is now 18-1 vs the spread as the underdog since becoming a head coach.
I've already proven the 2nd one wrong. Someone tell Rod Babers.

13 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

I would like to say our DB's baited him into that throw, but most likely it was a coverage bust and a great play by Jones to recognize the pattern concept and float back into a once open window.

It was also a horrible throw.  Jones was also a full 10 yards in front of the receiver and caught the ball at head level.  If he's not there, that ball one-hops to the receiver.

15 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

It aint no red river nothing. It is the best goddamn rivalry football game and weekend in the universe even diminished as it is because all the fucking whippersnappers go to lame ass fern bars on Friday night instead of going to Commerce street and doing battle with the fucking sooners as God himself intended. It doesnt need a cutsey ass brent mouthbreather marketing moron dumbass nickname.

It IS THE TEXAS OU GAME.

Nothing more nothing less.

If you are Texas it is The OU Game and OU weekend if you are OU it is The Texas Game and Texas weekend.

Always has been always will be.

If you call it anything else you are a fucking yankee moron sucker of brent mouthbreather's tiny shriveled flaccid dick and you toss this guy's aggy salad, no jelly.4e533fc5c1172b71978ffb824a87a53d.jpg

Growing up in Oklahoma, living in Texas, gives a different p.o.v., in some instances, but total respect for the schools/ rivalry & the Red River Shootout...

Agreed with your analysis...  For the record, he is gripping his sock way too tight... I wonder what the caution tape was set up for, keep the aggys safe from normal folks..?

So I was listening to the solid verbal’s recap show this morning, normally a good show, but one of the hosts is out, and they had one of the CBS.com fucknuggets on as a guest (Chip Patterson?). WRT our game, he called it a “good win, for them”. Go fuck  yourself, ass clown, we beat them by a bigger margin the the wife beating enablers did. “For them”. Fuck off

It aint no red river nothing. It is the best goddamn rivalry football game and weekend in the universe even diminished as it is because all the fucking whippersnappers go to lame ass fern bars on Friday night instead of going to Commerce street and doing battle with the fucking sooners as God himself intended. It doesnt need a cutsey ass brent mouthbreather marketing moron dumbass nickname.

It IS THE TEXAS OU GAME.

Nothing more nothing less.

If you are Texas it is The OU Game and OU weekend if you are OU it is The Texas Game and Texas weekend.

Always has been always will be.

If you call it anything else you are a fucking yankee moron sucker of brent mouthbreather's tiny shriveled flaccid dick and you toss this guy's aggy salad, no jelly.4e533fc5c1172b71978ffb824a87a53d.jpg
I thought we settled this on Shaggy: it's the Red River Shootout unless you're an old fuck with a non functioning dick. Then it's the OU Game.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk