The movie you just watched

F250

On 4/22/2018 at 11:36 PM, hullabelew said:

Saw Blocked today at the theater. Actually funnier than I thought it would be, bit I love Leslie Mann. And the girl who played John Cena's daughter was really good as well.

Wasn't as good as the Rotten Tom rating but I enjoyed it for what it was. And I love Leslie Mann. Did I mention I love Leslie Mann?

Finally saw blockers. Shit was hilarious 

3 hours ago, futureman said:

don’t leave houston much, do you?

Haha, they do call me Inner Looper at work. I really only leave the Loop unless I'm going to to IAH Bush or Austin. I haven't been impressed with the bar attendance in Manhattan.Something tells me Chicago is still  a drinking town. It's cold as f***, what are they supposed to do?

Edited by billfromlaketravis

Finally saw Infinity War on Netflix. Interesting and I know, even though I haven't seen Endgame, the gist of what happens in it. Hard to avoid spoilers these days. Yes, I know I am way behind. Probably Redbox Endgame rather than wait for it to drop on Netflix.

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

Can You Ever Forgive Me (2018)

91NL3adE3CL._SY445_.jpg

This is one of those flicks that may suffer from really good acting.  The main characters are real assholes and the McCarthy character is just kind of gross.  But accomplishes what it was trying to do, I think.  A for effort but not very fun.

The McCarthy character???

Bladerunner 2049.  The ending gets a bit formulaic.  (Why didn't they kill K in Vegas?)  Whole movie is a bit slow and it has been criticized for being "too technically perfect" (wtf?").  But so what, it's awesome.  Ten years from now it'll be held as equal to or better than the original.

• Like 1

Pavarotti - produced by Ron Howard.  Very good documentary on the life of the great tenor.  Even if you’re not an opera fan you would like this show.

also Notable that it's the first Ron Howard flick which didn’t include Clint 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

I didn’t think it was that bad. 

“ that drunk guy just gave me a doller” lol

no. it was that bad.  damn near every scene was cringeworthy bad dialog, acting, etc.  literally top 5 worst movies ive ever seen.  My expectations were extremely low going in, and they blew them out of the water.  

I Love You, Now Die: The Commonwealth v. Michelle Carter. 

Another really well done documentary on HBO. Carter is currently 5 months into the 15 month sentence that she received, but just filed an appeal to the Supreme Court arguing that her conviction violated both her right to free speech under the 1st Amendment and her right to due process under the 5th Amendment. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/michelle-carter-who-encouraged-boyfriend-s-suicide-appeals-su

19 minutes ago, futureman said:

...Craig Zahler are finally moving forward on a collaborative project, an “ultraviolent Western” titled The Brigands Of Rattlecreek.

I'm a 7.

lure Matthew McConaughey in to star.

I'm an 11.

On 7/12/2019 at 6:30 PM, pepper brooks said:

Kiddo talked me into taking him to see stuber. Holy fuck.  Everyone associated with this abortion should be deported to fallujia. 

On 7/14/2019 at 8:56 PM, kingkoopa6 said:

I didn’t think it was that bad. 

“ that drunk guy just gave me a doller” lol

On 7/15/2019 at 8:34 AM, pepper brooks said:

no. it was that bad.  damn near every scene was cringeworthy bad dialog, acting, etc.  literally top 5 worst movies ive ever seen.  My expectations were extremely low going in, and they blew them out of the water.  

It's only top 5 worst movies if you've seen 10 other movies.  So much crappy shit out nowadays, this was no where nearly as bad as some.  

Now if you had said that you didn't realize it was Mira Sorvino until halfway into the movie I would have believed that.  Bitches face is frozen she talks like a ventriloquist.

Edit:  I was disappointed that they had a great pair of tits from Betty Gilpin that they had ample opportunity to show based on the storyline and decided instead to show some cock.  This metoo film bullshit is out of control.

Edited by mulletpelini