The movie you just watched

F250

Tremors is on tv.
Best FU in film history.                    Who died and made you Einstein? Guess you picked the wrong rec room to break into.                         Hey Earl, I found the ass-end.      You ever seen anything like this? Sure Earl, we all know about them we just didn't tell you.

My favorite part of that movie is the whole movie.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

A Fish Called Wanda is an all time classic for me. 12 year old Wutang had a major thing for Jamie Lee after this and seeing Trading Places numerous times on cable.

Is it possible for Kevin Kline to be underrated? In & Out holds up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Caught North Dallas Forty this week on cable.  Damn that movie is a time capsule.

Mac Davis as Don Meredith is obvious.  Same with pyscho OL as Bob Lilly.  Wondering if the dude who hated needles was Calvin Hill.

Anyway, entertaining movie.  Only quibble is I've never bought Nick Nolte as a wide receiver.

(Side note I read the book a long time ago.  One of things I vaguely recall is the author catching Bob Lilly fucking his wife on his couch.)

Oh man…I need to know more.
You can get it on apple tv or rent through itunes store.

It had more Drago talking and some added scenes, some deleted (like paulie and Robot sex) ending is slightly different.

Worth watching if you are a Rocky fan, but thought the original release was better

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Hilarious. I’ve probably seen Snatch 20  times since the last time I saw this movie. Love Guy Ritchie’s use of music in his early movies. 
Guy Ritchie is another one who lost his mojo when the money came. So disappointed in his last movie. First of all it should have been done in the UK.

The Beguiled with Kidman, Dunst, Farrell and Fanning did not really live up to the cast.  Had some interesting plot twists though.   

The Florida Project with Willem Dafoe was not what I expected.  The more things change, the more they remain the same it seems.  Sad and uplifting at the same time.  

Gladiator. It always got more love than it deserved. What I remembered as an intense opening battle scene, is surprisingly dull compared to today’s standard.

I still crack up at the one barbarian extra that is laughing while standing around in the middle of the fight. However, I was disappointed it appears they edited out the quick blooper scene of the Romans cheering their victory while a barbarian stands in the middle of them cheering along with them.

"Apocalypse Now Redux." Some of the extra scenes are great, but most (not all) are mediocre detours that detract from the original released version. For instance, I'm grateful for the additional scene of Mr. Clean's funeral and the Chief presenting the boat flag to Captain Willard; however, after the novelty of the following scenes from the French plantation wore off, I find them boring and I'm ready to move on.

Edited by Saint Tacky
typo

19 hours ago, RPM said:

Breaking Away. Jesus, I haven't seen this movie in decades but remember seeing it in theater when it came out. Cutters rule! Ciao!

During several of my years at Texas the team from the IU chapter of our fraternity would drop out the quarter before the "Little 500" and come down to Austin to live in the house and train. This was four or five years after "Breaking Away" was released. They'd eat breakfast and drive out into the Hill Country and spend all day climbing up and down the hills on their bikes. We wouldn't see them again until dinner and afterward they'd move the tables and spend several hours working on their bikes. Their dedication to the event and the sport was nothing like anything I had ever witnessed before.

• Hook 'Em 1