Lil’Jordan Humphrey

TheFlagship

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ATXhorn17 said:

If LJH stayed one more year, we probably beat LSU in 2019 and play for a Big 12 championship. With Colin Johnson’s injury problems, Sam desperately needed another go-to option to pair with Duvernay. 

And Tom Herman is still here another year to be fired for going 7-5 and replaced by Traylor in January 2022, right?

Edited by USNALonghorn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

And Tom Herman is still here another year to be fired for going 7-5 and replaced by Traylor in January 2022, right?

Maybe? Hell if I know. But doesn’t change the fact that LJH could’ve been the difference in several of those 1 score losses in 2019. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

That would have been amazing.

7 hours ago, futureman said:

we’re not gonna want traylor anymore after sark beats him by 50 next season. 

This would also be amazing.

14 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

It seems like Lil’Jordan catches more often with his chest than his hands. I understand that is still better than not catching it, but he’s not exactly the best catcher we’ve had in recent years. 

Nobody gives a shit if he catches the ball.  He could use his knees for all I care.   

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/21/2021 at 7:20 PM, Murfdogg21 said:

It seems like Lil’Jordan catches more often with his chest than his hands. I understand that is still better than not catching it, but he’s not exactly the best catcher we’ve had in recent years. 

At least he'd catch the damng things. I'll take ugly but caught any day over an INT or an incomplete.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Love LJH.  He lacked top end speed but still got it done. Got open, made tough catches, hard to tackle.  Had a lot of dog in him. So happy that he proving himself in the league. 
I remember watching his tape when he committed and thought no way this kid isnt gonna be good. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Love LJH.  He lacked top end speed but still got it done. Got open, made tough catches, hard to tackle.  Had a lot of dog in him. So happy that he proving himself in the league. 
I remember watching his tape when he committed and thought no way this kid isnt gonna be good. 
Nice job talking LJH on the Clara Wilsey thread, wtf... <:>
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1